Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-17, 06:34   Link #4601
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Apple aren't in 6 page and above.
Well you shouldn't be resetting if there's any apples left :P
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 09:18   Link #4602
GDB

Quote:
Apple aren't in 6 page and above.
*Golden and Silver apples aren't

You know, the worthwhile ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
By the way, I just saw the event info from cirnopedia. They already have this list of quests that will come out until the 22nd. It says that we're going to receive a special summoning ticket on that day (22nd), so does that mean that's when we'll get Santa Alter? I was thinking that since she was part of the "+ drop percent" lineup, we should get her way earlier than at the end, right?
Per Kyte's datamining, Santa Alter will be available for purchase from Da Vinci's shop once the story is completed. This will be on the 22nd in Japan, which is the afternoon on the 21st (Monday) for the US. You receive a ticket for completing the story. In addition to that unlock, a 50AP level 80 quest will be added.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 13:00   Link #4603
Kakurin
大佐

What's the quickest way of gaining lancer ascension pieces? I've got all the stuff needed for all ascensions of Scathach but for another 10 lancer pieces needed for her second ascension.
Old 2015-12-17, 13:01   Link #4604
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

So basically, get as much as possible from the list & prepare a lot of Rider EXP & the chicken buckets around that time to prep Santa Alter in one go upon receiving her.

Hopefully we've cleared most of the shop by that time.
Old 2015-12-17, 13:15   Link #4605
iNoto

Which skill should I level up?
Spoiler:

I have already like 60 exp 4* star cards for saber ;-;
Old 2015-12-17, 13:34   Link #4606
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Got all the tickets. I had no plans to empty the lottery, so it was quite fast but still got a lot other things.

Now need to get my 4th and 5th CEs and all the Buckets. Other things can wait.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 15:29   Link #4607
Baron-Zara

What's the cutie name u guys use for Jack? Is there any? I can't say Jackie chan because that sound weird if u know what I mean. And while Stripper-chan truly applies to her :P It's not cute enough

Already made her lvl53. These gacha's with all the gold EXP cards and the ones in the stores help quick leveling up quite easily. The problem is I just realized I used my gears on my Caesar since never in my life imagine to get a Jack and now I won't be able to fully ascend her OTL I've got 8 so I can ascend her to level 80 but the last 10 levels will have to wait til London (there should be gears there...PLZ >.<) :/
Old 2015-12-17, 16:03   Link #4608
Nicaea

Guys, which is more efficient for farming gold stars: 30AP or 40AP?
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 16:16   Link #4609
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I think, farm-wise this event is the same to GUDAGUDA one, so 30AP is the best if you want to farm all four drops but is lackluster in terms of drop amount.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 18:50   Link #4610
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Tell me what mobs are present in the first 2 waves of 30AP?

For star drops you want the hand mobs... if I'm not mistaken 40AP has 3 guaranteed hand mobs and it can reach a maximum of 5 hand mobs.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-12-17 at 19:08.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 21:00   Link #4611
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Tell me what mobs are present in the first 2 waves of 30AP?

For star drops you want the hand mobs... if I'm not mistaken 40AP has 3 guaranteed hand mobs and it can reach a maximum of 5 hand mobs.
First two waves of 30AP are a mix of hand mobs, Snowmen and Reindeer.
Normally I take three Riders into the mission and charge their NP bar full before I reach the 3rd wave, then I consecutively unleash brave chains for all three (not unleashing all three NPs in one turn mind you), and after the third chain, I go collect my prizes.

To be honest, the hardest thing here is getting to around 80-90NP by the end of the 2nd wave, since sometimes too many hand mobs pop out and there's not enough enemy for my team to batter, but I'd rather that problem than anything else.

Also, I try taking Marie Antoinette along, since her second skill is useful on the Blondie Berserker guy in wave 3, so the less damage I take in the first move, the better (specially if I don't have enough NP yet). Once took two Maries to battle and ended up charming both Blondie and Iksander as well (blue-haired boy gets no love from me).

Essentially I've gotten it down to a system where I finish the mission without losing any servants at all..

On a side note, I've managed to collect all 4 tickets now. One question though: If my current (4th) X-mas gatcha is already done with the Alter tickets AND the two Golden Apples (all 3 silvers are still there), should I reset it, or should I keep going until the silver apples pop up too?

Last edited by Ryoshi; 2015-12-17 at 21:12.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 21:38   Link #4612
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron-Zara View Post
What's the cutie name u guys use for Jack? Is there any? I can't say Jackie chan because that sound weird if u know what I mean. And while Stripper-chan truly applies to her :P It's not cute enough

/
Its hard to beat Jackie Chan and Jack the Stripper.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-17, 23:01   Link #4613
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
On a side note, I've managed to collect all 4 tickets now. One question though: If my current (4th) X-mas gatcha is already done with the Alter tickets AND the two Golden Apples (all 3 silvers are still there), should I reset it, or should I keep going until the silver apples pop up too?
Might as well not reset after the 5th one no more apples and you can't reset still you've clear the whole box.
Old 2015-12-18, 00:15   Link #4614
Ryoshi

Quote:
Might as well not reset after the 5th one no more apples and you can't reset still you've clear the whole box.
So if I understand correctly, I can reset page 4 now, without getting the three silvers, but I shouldn't reset page 5 until I grab everything?

Thanks a bunch by the way, your servant is probably my most used friend servant when I'm farming 30AP.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 01:28   Link #4615

The event Gacha is amazing if you have clear everything, all this yellow skill gems and Mana Prism is fabulous!

Need more of it though.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 01:29   Link #4616
sakamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
What's the quickest way of gaining lancer ascension pieces? I've got all the stuff needed for all ascensions of Scathach but for another 10 lancer pieces needed for her second ascension.
Trully, it'll be 40A Lancer Daily, with the boss drop at least piece, and if you're lucky you will get Monument...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNoto View Post
Which skill should I level up?
ATK up skill must be...in this game i think ATK more important than DEF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
For gold star, should be 40AP...With 1 Saber CE from support you'll get around 20 star...

EDIT: try to get Jack with YOLO summon ticket.....got Black Keys instead!
i think my luck has run out after rolling Okita with YOLO at the previous event...

Well, needed some1 with Saber CE now...any1 have this?lack of friend using that Saber CE....All use Jeanne CE, making it hard to farm star...
sakamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 01:30   Link #4617
larethian

Very likely you can clear each page of the event gacha if you are working on the shop mats. Your socks will just pile up.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 01:38   Link #4618
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto View Post
Trully, it'll be 40A Lancer Daily, with the boss drop at least piece, and if you're lucky you will get Monument...
I don't need lancer monuments though. Have 26 of them. But only two pieces.
Old 2015-12-18, 01:41   Link #4619
sakamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
I don't need lancer monuments though. Have 26 of them. But only two pieces.
Well, just hope that you're unlucky and you'll get piece...lol
And more monuments always good, right?because u'll need 17 monument for 5* servant to the max asc
sakamoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-18, 02:03   Link #4620
larethian

I have over 40+ of each type......
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon