AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-12-17, 07:57   Link #1841
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomlurker View Post
Felli end was confirmed the moment Leerin shot herself in the foot back in the battlr with Durindana so there was nothing surprising there.
Ayato is romantically inept but so far his feelings for Julis are the real deal. After all, the first person he thinks about whenever something happens is her. Going with the Regios example, Ayato is pretty close to vol 17 Layfon regarding Julis.
It's not that I don't think his feelings for Julis are not real.. I think his feelings for all of them are real but not to the point of love. The reason I think her cares more for Julis is because of what the nun/sister said to him at the orphanage with regards to his feelings for Julis Although ayato himself doesn't realize it yet, but then he has always been a bit slow when it came to his emotions.
The reason why I say his feelings are misplaced is because the reason he chose to protect Julis and was drawn to her was because she reminds him of Haruka, whom he feels he failed to protect and will not make the mistake again (according to the narrative).
With regards to chrome shelled I was happy that Layfon ended up with the girl he did (she was my pick ) because from the beginning it seemed as if it may be Leerin or Nina, but with respects to Gakusen I can't say that Ayato will 100% choose Julis only because the novel is not finished yet and their is always the possibility that a new character could be introduced or the author may not go with the obvious ending and choose someone else. I can only say that from where the novel is now it is 99% Julis if he had to choose this moment.
With regards to him seeking her out first, they're partners and friends and she's helped him out quite a bit and a lot of situations till now have a direct impact on her, he would be crazy not to consult her first . She herself also interjects herself into his issues without being asked but that is the nature of their relationship.

Last edited by carmolita; 2015-12-17 at 09:54.
carmolita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 13:15   Link #1842
Verisimilitude

After watching today's episode.....
Sylvie is waaay too flat. Usually you would think they would exaggerate chest sizes but in this case she's barely bigger than Julis.
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 13:24   Link #1843
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
After watching today's episode.....
Sylvie is waaay too flat. Usually you would think they would exaggerate chest sizes but in this case she's barely bigger than Julis.
Haven't watched the episode yet but this...this is unforgivable
You don't mess with the design of the best girl with most perfect bust
If I had a MAL account I'd rate this animu 1 just for this
Old 2015-12-19, 13:28   Link #1844
Dragon_Slayer_X

The last episode was a bit lackluster and the fight was shortened as well. The scene where Ayato cut through the gravity was bad and too cheesy and stabbing part was wrong as well. It looked so badass in the LNs. The hugs at the end killed the tension tbh.

Btw Madiath's weapon (from episode 1) was shown as an Orge Lux in episode 11. Is there any information regarding that in the last 2 volumes or A-1 taking liberties again?
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 15:10   Link #1845
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
The last episode was a bit lackluster and the fight was shortened as well. The scene where Ayato cut through the gravity was bad and too cheesy and stabbing part was wrong as well. It looked so badass in the LNs. The hugs at the end killed the tension tbh.?
As someone who didn-t read the novel the fight seemed great to me just until the drug induced animation started. I mean if you're gonna stab through the power core of one of the strongest weapons. Make it look cooler
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 15:16   Link #1846
carmolita

As long as A-1 is taking liberties with the approval of the author, I'm all for because a lot of thoughts and feelings that are narrated in the novel may be difficult to animate on screen which could leave you clueless to their actions.
Did anyone notice the final scene after the credits? according to the summary that zedex posted about volume 8 saya gets lost and finds haruka's glasses in the eclipse arena ... In that scene Mediath finds her glasses *covered in blood so dramatic*. I'm wondering if that's a sign that season 2 will have some sort of satisfying ending and not be left open ended like absolute duo, or arata.. and who is the short girl that was sitting on the throne chair w/ the blue violet hair?

Also one of the things that was surprising that I didn't expect was that the ser-versta resonated and showed ayato what happened to Haruka during the eclipse battle and their was no visible reaction from him. I'm wondering if that is an error or were they intentionally making him un-emotional?

Last edited by carmolita; 2015-12-19 at 15:37.
Old 2015-12-19, 15:37   Link #1847
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post

Also one of the things that was surprising was that the ser-versta resonated and showed ayato what happened to Haruka during the eclipse battle and their was no visible reaction from him. I'm wondering if that is an error or were they intentionally making him un-emotional?
*sees flashback* Wait. Did Ser Veresta show me its memories, how is it doing that, is that Onee chan. What was she doing? I have so many questions*flashback ends*

ARGHHH! Why is it so heavyyyyy!!! OH YEAH! Crazy gravity manipulating vampire chick. Gotta set my priorities for now.
Old 2015-12-19, 15:49   Link #1848
carmolita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
*sees flashback* Wait. Did Ser Veresta show me its memories, how is it doing that, is that Onee chan. What was she doing? I have so many questions*flashback ends*

ARGHHH! Why is it so heavyyyyy!!! OH YEAH! Crazy gravity manipulating vampire chick. Gotta set my priorities for now.
I could envision those thoughts Claudia told him something about how it stores data of the fights, but It showed him the image of her fighting and the vision of her lying down in a pool of her blood and her glasses. I thought his face would show a small change like a shock or something and then return to battle. But he just smiled , talked to his sword and then returned to battle.. and didn't think about it afterwards
Old 2015-12-20, 01:24   Link #1849
rickiminato

What happen in the volumen 8 and9?
Old 2015-12-20, 01:25   Link #1850
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
What happen in the volumen 8 and9?
read the thread to find out
Old 2015-12-20, 06:03   Link #1851
RDNexus

How far do you guys think Cour2 will adapt the LNs?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 06:36   Link #1852
Dragon_Slayer_X

Volume 4 and 5 will be adapted and hopefully up to volume 6. If they go for volume 7 it will be rushed but we will get more insight on the story.

As much as i like to see the 3 Rank 1 working together in the mock battle i would prefer that they stop at volume 6.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 11:17   Link #1853
SineMora
Wait for it...

Okay, what's going on here...

Ser-Vesta is shipping Ayato and Julis...
Pan-Dora is shipping Ayato and Claudia... (which I approve but damn, caught in a three way war between Sylvie, Claudia, and Kirin)

CATFIGHT with the Ogre Luxes turning into antropomorphic versions of themselves?

Ser-Vesta: My ship is better than yours!
Pan-Dora: Excuse me, I've seen my ship, years earlier before you did! And I'll see to it that it set sails before you do!

*Haruka appears*

Haruka: SER-VESTA?!?!?! What's the meaning of this?!?!?! I'm sorry, did you just ship my brother to someone other than myself?!?!?!?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 11:40   Link #1854
Phantomlurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Okay, what's going on here...

Ser-Vesta is shipping Ayato and Julis...
Pan-Dora is shipping Ayato and Claudia... (which I approve but damn, caught in a three way war between Sylvie, Claudia, and Kirin)

CATFIGHT with the Ogre Luxes turning into antropomorphic versions of themselves?

Ser-Vesta: My ship is better than yours!
Pan-Dora: Excuse me, I've seen my ship, years earlier before you did! And I'll see to it that it set sails before you do!

*Haruka appears*

Haruka: SER-VESTA?!?!?! What's the meaning of this?!?!?! I'm sorry, did you just ship my brother to someone other than myself?!?!?!?
I like twins as much as any other man but I draw the line at yandere, and twice the yandere is by no means acceptable. Or safe. On the other hand, Ser-Vesta gives me an ara-ara feeling, and you can't say no to the ara-ara. Actually, I believe Ser-vesta is more like Irene now that I think about it. So I would support her even more.
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 13:08   Link #1855
KnightShade

currently reading v4, the fight at the beginning against the 2 world dragon kids was nice. julis with dem strats-meta!
Old 2015-12-21, 19:20   Link #1856
Liuen

I would love a harem end. Just imagine Ayato winning a festa:

"So, what's your wish?"
"Let me marry them all "

Speculation time. If he releases the third seal, besides the physical power-ups, I'd be nice if he were to become able to materialize armor. It was said somewhere that his sword style was weaker than Kirin's because it assumed one-on-many situations and it was designed to use while wearing armor. If so, actually armoring himself might give him the edge against Conjoined Cranes, which is faster but not that strong. Extra perks is it would block things like Ophelia poison mist. He already has Ser-vesta for absolute attack power, so imagine the monster he would be if you add full-body armor powered by his great amount of prana and his speed.
Liuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-23, 00:33   Link #1857
KnightShade

It really is a shame so many people cant think for themselves and buy into digibrows nonsensical video claiming to show how asterisk sucks.

5 bucks says he do the same shit with grimgal only because a1 is doing the anime.
Old 2015-12-24, 13:27   Link #1858
ryuuya

Ayato need to break(permanent) all his seal inside since everytime i hear his seal its get me irritated
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 14:58   Link #1859
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
Ayato need to break(permanent) all his seal inside since everytime i hear his seal its get me irritated
He still in the process of completely doing that in the LN.
Old 2015-12-24, 16:42   Link #1860
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
If the spoilers for volume 9 are any indication he is actually pretty close to breaking the last one.

Tags
alternate history, fantasy, harem, school life