AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2015-12-20, 19:59   Link #1
Simonsy

Anime editing program

Hi, I'm hoping to find a program that can let me edit anime episodes together.

You know like taking a show and adding episodes together, and removing ending or opening songs so its like one long movie instead of 12 seperate episodes.

I've tried many programs, (don't recal name) but either seems I run into file support problem, not seeing subtitles, ect. Maybe the ones I tried would actually do it, but there are so many that I don't have time to try and learn each ones ins and outs and then run into a dead end.

So anyone have a program they know that will let me take my mp4, mkv or whatever format they are, subtitles anime and cut trim/crop/cut scenes and place them in the order I want?
Think of the One Piece someone did. Where they took the Whitebeard war and cut out filler and made it faithful to manga. I want ot be able to do stuff like that. Just trim, cut ect scenes or rearrange scenes if say an OVA came out and would like to put it in chronological order, ect.

The easier the better. I'm not planning anything tricky. Just want to be able to trim out scenes and move them around, or as said remove openings and endings, so its like one long movie.

Keeping the quality is also priority.
Preferably free, but willing to look at paid ones if only option.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-20, 21:21   Link #2
larethian

You can check this forum: http://forum.doom9.org/
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-21, 06:19   Link #3
EroKing

Try MKVtoolnix, best free software for mkv files. You can split videos by going into the Output window and selecting specific timecodes.