Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-01-20, 09:51   Link #5641
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Btw, does anyone know what the Lv1 unupgradable CE given in the event do, I equipped one, but it doesn't seem to do anything
CE experience and it gives a lot. Don't equip it. Feed it to any CE you have.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 09:52   Link #5642
Starway

Quote:
Well, the event's story was funny, and X has some nice moves.

Tried to roll for a Saber...but the only notable drops were Trueshot CE, Kiyohime x 2 and FSNCu

Now to farm for Lily

Edit:
Btw, does anyone know what the Lv1 unupgradable CE given by the event do? I equipped one, but it doesn't seem to do anything
Exp Ce I think
Old 2016-01-20, 09:53   Link #5643
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Tesla battle was insane, had to use a Command Seal, but still god bless Jeanne. She can take down anyone 1 on 1.
Old 2016-01-20, 10:03   Link #5644
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
If you want to know something funny theirs a fuck off reddit watermark from 4chan
It's not really funny, though. It's extremely juvenile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Note:
Lily = +50% EP
All other golds = +20%
All other sabers = +10%

Not sure about the rate up ones as I dont have them.
Nero and Alter are +30%. MHX is +50%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Hmm did she get a new skill. And i think it actually means battle continuation for 3 turns.
Battle Continuation for 3 turns, on a 5 turn cooldown. Max it, it's a 3 turn cooldown. Combined with her healing, she'll never die (she rarely died BEFORE she got guts, if she was maxed).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
From what ive seen of her skills, it seems pretty bad.

It's kinda like Stheno bad.
No it's not. She's worse than Jack, but not Stheno bad. She's basically a better Orion, if Orion didn't have that "stab your ears so you don't have to hear her" quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7enSword View Post
Yeah. protects 3 times.
...I'll wait for a datamined confirmation, because she will literally never die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_ping View Post
So Saber Power is a passive ability for Lily...
I think all Sabers got that for this event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
It's bullshit that Santa doesn't qualify here, even if she's a Rider. She is a Saberface... damn DW
She qualifies for her NP, which targets Saberface. She does NOT qualify for her third skill, which targets Sabers (but this means Attila is fair game).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
I am expecting a nero bride and jeanne bride for valentine, god. Honestly I want to try to pull heroin X because I find her waifu potential incredible but I prefer to keep quartz for future Rin/ Ilya or Jeanne alter.
One new character per event. Valentine's will be Brynhildr. Nero Bride will have to wait for White Day or Wedding Season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post
I haven't done any math, but it's very unlikely that 30AP is the best quest to farm. Just like Nobu's 30AP, the 30AP drops a bit of this and that, but nothing much for each type of those. It probably will be better to just do the 40AP quest corresponding to your needs if you can. For example, that Tesla 40AP seems to drop way more lens than its lower level equivalent quest (25AP IIRC?)
This. The 30AP is always the worst unless you have absolutely no drop boosts and don't care about "finishing" one currency before moving to the next.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 10:16   Link #5645
larethian

Funny story, I rolled X using 'Great Success' method. I happened to record it as I wanted to roll for event CEs and also try recording on my new phone (screen recording doesn't work on my old phone, and I moved to a new phone because I encountered this bug: ・特定端末において、タイトル画面からゲームが進まない不具合を確認しております。(1/15追記) and could not recover from it)

Here's the clip (enjoy; you can see my description if you watch it on youtube instead):

You can see that I gloriously rolled Primeval Magic duplicate again (3rd or 4th time using 'Great Success' method )

Just 2 rolls alone took me 10 minutes. It will take a lot of motivation and time to kill to even record 10 straight rolls, not to mention watching through it. So probably screw recording stuff like that in future
For the in-between waits, I'm syncing with an online screen timer. I got faster as I got warmed up
You can skip to 4:12 for roll 1 and 9:12 for roll 2 if you don't want to watch the boring exp process.

Edit: I guess I will probably do it again at a much later date when I have heap loads of time to make it more mind-blowing.

Last edited by larethian; 2016-01-20 at 10:26.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 10:24   Link #5646
Rasen

Huh.

If "Great Success" is a method, has anyone tried "Super Success"?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 10:27   Link #5647
larethian

^ Super Success was already tested (by others), but did not gain much traction as the results were poor and indicative that it's not workable.

@Cicili Okita set.
Old 2016-01-20, 10:30   Link #5648
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Battle Continuation for 3 turns, on a 5 turn cooldown. Max it, it's a 3 turn cooldown. Combined with her healing, she'll never die (she rarely died BEFORE she got guts, if she was maxed)

...I'll wait for a datamined confirmation, because she will literally never die.

One new character per event. Valentine's will be Brynhildr. Nero Bride will have to wait for White Day or Wedding Season.
I've used it and tested it. It is 3 times

Planning on switching her to halloween maid CE and see how I fare against the Lv 90 quest.

I'm expecting june for Nero bride now. More quartz to store and summoning tickets to collect!
Old 2016-01-20, 10:40   Link #5649
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Battle Continuation for 3 turns, on a 5 turn cooldown. Max it, it's a 3 turn cooldown. Combined with her healing, she'll never die (she rarely died BEFORE she got guts, if she was maxed).
Seems Kyte already updated Nero's profile with that skill. You get 3 Guts/Battle Continuation buff which lasts for 5 turns with a 12 turn cooldown(10 if max level). Still pretty good as you can't die while that's active.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 10:40   Link #5650
Rasen

Quote:
^ Super Success was already tested (by others), but did not gain much traction as the results were poor and indicative that it's not workable.

@Cicili Okita set.
Are there any other supposed details about the Great Success method? Like you have to use cards related to the Servant you hope to draw? Or it doesn't work with Tickets? Or it has to be a Great Success for Servant enforcement (and not say, CE enforcement)?
Old 2016-01-20, 10:40   Link #5651
GDB

Yeah, I decided to try to get a level 2 NP for my Nero. I don't have a maxed Maid in Halloween (only got 1 drop), but Nero's never dying + Tamamo no Mae's "all the art power" makes for a strong team.

But the desire sensor was too stronk. It gave me Mysterious Heroine X instead. So I guess I finished my Okita/Gil/Star Generator team, at least? But yeah, since I figure I have at least another 7 weeks before the first chance at Nero bride, possibly 5 months, I figure I can try to get Nero.

Also, I'm better at getting the great success thing to work when half asleep. Right after waking up or right before bed. Mid-day I cannot get it to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Seems Kyte already updated Nero's profile with that skill. You get 3 Guts/Battle Continuation buff which lasts for 5 turns with a 12 turn cooldown(10 if max level). Still pretty good as you can't die while that's active.
Good to know. It wasn't updated when I checked an hour or so ago. So yeah, she doesn't freaking die. Ever. Best girl.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 10:46   Link #5652
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Are there any other supposed details about the Great Success method? Like you have to use cards related to the Servant you hope to draw? Or it doesn't work with Tickets? Or it has to be a Great Success for Servant enforcement (and not say, CE enforcement)?
I can only tell you the methodology I used, and it's documented in the last paragraph of the spoiler of this post: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...50#post5745250
Old 2016-01-20, 10:51   Link #5653
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Btw, does anyone know what the Lv1 unupgradable CE given by the event do? I equipped one, but it doesn't seem to do anything
They're like the ones from Nobu's event, they're just for high CE EXPs so use them on your favorite CE's.
Old 2016-01-20, 11:33   Link #5654
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
They're like the ones from Nobu's event, they're just for high CE EXPs so use them on your favorite CE's.
Yeah, I started playing during xmas event, so I didn't know

Strange thing though, I have a red/copper apple, but the game won't let me use it >_>
Old 2016-01-20, 12:12   Link #5655
larethian

Ashamed to say that I got wiped by Z even when I brought my undead team, 2 of them casters. I think there are more than 10k EPs in that node alone. Got to rethink my strat.
Old 2016-01-20, 12:35   Link #5656
McW
Canaan II When?

That's it I'm done today. With 44 quartz and 3 tickets today, nothing gain, nothing lost. A 5*CE victor of the moon, and multiple Cu NP upgrade. With this group:
Spoiler for team comp:

I managed to get 32.960 Arthuriums, Killing the same guys again and again and again...and again. I wonder if someone has done more than I with silver Sabers only?
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 14:05   Link #5657
Rasen

Quote:
I can only tell you the methodology I used, and it's documented in the last paragraph of the spoiler of this post: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...50#post5745250
Sorry to keep bothering, but from reading your post, there are still some things I'm not clear on.

1. The 9 second clock starts from the moment the "Great Success" shows up, as the exp is being distributed?

2. Is the goal to have hit the Grand Summon button at the 9 second mark, or for the card to have finished spinning at that point?
Old 2016-01-20, 15:01   Link #5658
NovelReader

Tried the lighting trick yolo rolls lol....Burned about $200, but at least got 2 alters and 2 neros for some NP+ and a bunch of usual CEs.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 15:13   Link #5659
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Had to use my main team (instead od 4 Sanbers+Fran I used before) to kill DAT 400k Tesla. I'm afraid to look at further quests...
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-20, 15:25   Link #5660
Baron-Zara

Damn that's quite the dirty move having Saber's as the main Servants of this event then having the top level bosses Archers and Rulers ^^; Lost my CS and a quartz twice in a row damn.

The Lancer one after it is worth it tho.

Is that the first we see a 1 mil for the lvl90 one?

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon