AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-23, 20:00   Link #4261
OmegaWeaponZ

I thought that the girl with hood, the one that calls Touta brother, looked a lot like Arika... but that's just imo.
Old 2016-01-23, 21:11   Link #4262
Dysprosium
Banned

Spoiler for 110:
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 21:24   Link #4263
Malicre

im actually hoping this ends with the touta x yukihime OTP but i don't think the author has enough balls to do that.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-23, 21:58   Link #4264
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Who with who?
Old 2016-01-23, 22:57   Link #4265
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
im actually hoping this ends with the touta x yukihime OTP but i don't think the author has enough balls to do that.
If he doesn't, there's literally no reason for him to set it in stone since chapter 1 and further developed it throughout the story.
Old 2016-01-24, 08:33   Link #4266
Homura7

Quote:
Say what? This story is about Eva's path towards finding someone she can live with forever. It can't end any other way.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-24, 08:52   Link #4267
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
He left Negi X "girl" ambiguously. So, most likely it will be another open end for Touta. If I have to choose, I would rather pick Touta X Yukihime over Touta X Harem.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-24, 09:54   Link #4268
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
He left Negi X "girl" ambiguously. So, most likely it will be another open end for Touta. If I have to choose, I would rather pick Touta X Yukihime over Touta X Harem.
He didn't end Negima that early because he wanted though. Unless he has problems with the publisher again, it won't happen.
Old 2016-01-24, 18:54   Link #4269
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Exactly. If Akamatsu'd had it his way, Negima, too, would've had an OTP ending with the girl Negi loved (if not a full Harem). It's because he didn't get the chance to that he ended the way he did. So yeah, I agree with Fwar in that unless something like that happens again, this series will either have a True Harem ending or a Touta x Eva exclusive ending (I'm fine with either one, personally, and would only hate it if it's an open ending).
Old 2016-01-24, 21:41   Link #4270
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
^Exactly. If Akamatsu'd had it his way, Negima, too, would've had an OTP ending with the girl Negi loved (if not a full Harem). It's because he didn't get the chance to that he ended the way he did. So yeah, I agree with Fwar in that unless something like that happens again, this series will either have a True Harem ending or a Touta x Eva exclusive ending (I'm fine with either one, personally, and would only hate it if it's an open ending).
I'm not sure if that's right that Akamatsu would have given a clear ending for Negi if he ended it later. It is clear from the last chapter of Negima that he had this sequel already planned out and the fact that he seems to be almost purposely avoiding answering who Negi ended up with, like when even Fate said he didn't know who he ended up with, seems like there is a reason he isn't mentioning it.

It should either be for some plot point or so that he has something to do for a big reveal in case this series needs a boost.

But unless he has another sequel planned after this series, he probably won't leave it as an open ending.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-25, 09:09   Link #4271
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, yeah, there's that, but if it's about trouble with the publisher, then it still means he could indeed have given the romance side of things in Negima a clearer resolution. Even if he did have this sequel planned out from the start, for example, it doesn't necessarily have to mean that the part about leaving the identity of Negi's beloved girl hanging was also planned from the start. It could also just be that he decided to reveal it in this sequel when the publisher and/or editor told him to end Negima sooner.
Old 2016-01-25, 10:06   Link #4272
Sagitta Luminis
Yousoro~

So I'm the only one shipping Touta X Kuroumaru?
Old 2016-01-25, 10:36   Link #4273
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Kuroumaru has to become an actual girl first. I'm only okay with it, even after he/she does become a girl, if Akamatsu goes the Harem Route. If it's OTP, then it's gotta be Eva.
Old 2016-01-26, 07:49   Link #4274
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Dat Eva blushness
in the KID form
what the heck !!!???
this like telling for whole these time Eva adult form is Eva strongest mental shield, that form has covered her reaction toward Touta confession and his recent behaviour in adult form she can rage and cool like big sister with Touta for all Eva like.
but in kid form her mentality somewhat unstable with Touta.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 08:11   Link #4275
dmaxzero

Adult Yukihime is the boss there, she cant falter. In her child form, she is just "her"... probably. I think it goes around those lines.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 09:06   Link #4276
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

^ Yeah,pretty much that's what i meant
thanks for the summarize
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 16:59   Link #4277
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

So, Karin is a genderbent Judas Iscariot? Do we need to change the name of the manga to Fate/UQ Holder?

Or wait, I've got it. Since Touta is essentially a "Magical Boy" complete with a talking weapon, maybe it's Fate/hula erebea UQ Holder.
Old 2016-01-26, 17:57   Link #4278
Homura7

Wait a damn second!

According to her backstory, Karin betrayed someone who she was loyal to and after that, she hanged herself to atone for her sins?

She's literally the post-modern female incarnation of Judas.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 20:06   Link #4279
bones

Spoiler for Chapter 110:
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 20:20   Link #4280
Random14

Huh, aside from the first few pages (kind of an epilogue to the last few months of harem stuff, its too late for both Kirie and Karin, though both are still in denial) this was kind of a sentimental sweet chapter.

Easier to talk to Eva rather than Yukihime the boss. And at least Touta won't have to sneak off for the tournament (nearly forgot about that plotline, its been a while since Touta even trained). Not sure if I'm reading too much into it, but almost seems like the implication is that once they rescue Negi then Yukihime can move on, maybe with Touta. Though the ambiguity is intentional probably. Well, at least she admitted she is still in love with Negi (so Nagi's past), so that's kind of permission for Touta to end up with someone else, not that he's noticed or really understands. Yep, that's the Springfield genes.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love