Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-06, 14:29   Link #1941
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by denfac View Post
it's not like he can't come back from jasmine plane she can go to his after all
Exactly, I wouldn't be surprised if by that point in the story that Yun Che would have the ability to teleport.(the Evil God & Dragon God certainly had it)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
No update???
Yes New Chapter 584 has been released.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-06, 14:48   Link #1942
Hiyono

More boredom. And we find out that our dazed car has the ability to turn the Tyrant Pill into two equally powerful halves, neither of which he wants. This series has gotten almost as bad as TDG. It's sad.
Old 2016-02-06, 18:42   Link #1943
ser4

i remember him saying he can split it, not that the halves would be equally powerful as the original but as we know MT has been know to twist the truth a bit so... are the halves gona be as powerful? Cuz if they are that would be kind of weird.
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-06, 18:49   Link #1944
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
i remember him saying he can split it, not that the halves would be equally powerful as the original but as we know MT has been know to twist the truth a bit so... are the halves gona be as powerful? Cuz if they are that would be kind of weird.
I guess I didn't write that clearly (although admittedly the Chinese was just as bad as what I wrote so there's that XD). What he says is that he'll split the pill into two halves that are equally efficacious.
Old 2016-02-07, 04:47   Link #1945
devilo96

sigh~ always open this thread hoping the best girl return.....
but meh...what we get another boring story....
come on just bring back the best girl.....
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 05:07   Link #1946
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
How would she even appear right now? I mean yun Che is in a totally different continent, unless Chu yuechan some how fall into a space rift or a worm hole, she is not showing up any time soon. I am guessing she might be in one of the scared region though(hopefully the sea palace region where the gay guy is), probably when little Che come out some strong dude pass by and sense the opness little Che have and brought them to the region.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 06:40   Link #1947
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
Check back in a few years she might be back, although i have a feeling that we will see her next ark
Old 2016-02-08, 07:12   Link #1948
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

When this shitty farce over? I truly worried about whaf happen to sky profound continent... Hope the author soon stop this shit and send yun che back and yun che bring army of tyrant and sovereign realm... And made the divene phonenix empire kiss their own ass...
Old 2016-02-08, 14:04   Link #1949
ser4

He Doesn't Need the army I think Just a few people would do.
Old 2016-02-08, 16:32   Link #1950
luffyxnami

Him bringing an army with him is kind of dumb. First he need to aware that the war is happening right now, which I doubt he will, plus him bringing one basically give the four region the excuse to unite together and this is not good at all for him at this point he is not strong enough yet and the demon army would suffer major damage. Also him being alone, we can get to se some guerrilla warfare or the one man(badass yun che) vs. 100,000 army.
Old 2016-02-08, 17:44   Link #1951
usaamahahmed101

what's been happening with xia qingyue in the latest raws?any progress with the four sacred grounds that were interested in taking her virginity?
usaamahahmed101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 20:15   Link #1952
NovelReader

Quote:
Originally Posted by usaamahahmed101 View Post
what's been happening with xia qingyue in the latest raws?any progress with the four sacred grounds that were interested in taking her virginity?
Stop asking the same question lol.....still MIA, probably for another month, or 2, or even longer.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 02:57   Link #1953
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Oh yeah, in the current translations, they're at the wedding arc...

Is the arc where they kidnap Cang Yue and/or Qingyue? I don't exactly remember what happens.

I just remember that the Phoenix empire messes with him, then he goes to the tournament, and then kicks their ass and gets their princess too.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 03:28   Link #1954
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Oh yeah, in the current translations, they're at the wedding arc...

Is the arc where they kidnap Cang Yue and/or Qingyue? I don't exactly remember what happens.

I just remember that the Phoenix empire messes with him, then he goes to the tournament, and then kicks their ass and gets their princess too.
Your memories are very vague and jumbled.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 20:05   Link #1955
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Your memories are very vague and jumbled.
Lol then can you please clarify for me? I never read MTL. The only understanding I have of this is from reading through this thread a while back... so of course my memory would be disjointed lol.

I do remember people talking about the divine phoenix princess though... and about there being lots of tournament arcs and there being almost NTR (well not really, but felt like it to the readers...) and the girls of those guys being stronger than our MC, but I don't remember much else... So can someone please remind me? Thanks.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2016-02-09, 22:23   Link #1956
luffyxnami

Quote:
Lol then can you please clarify for me? I never read MTL. The only understanding I have of this is from reading through this thread a while back... so of course my memory would be disjointed lol.

I do remember people talking about the divine phoenix princess though... and about there being lots of tournament arcs and there being almost NTR (well not really, but felt like it to the readers...) and the girls of those guys being stronger than our MC, but I don't remember much else... So can someone please remind me? Thanks.
I don't even know where the ntr even come from. There is was no moment that even suggest it. As for the rapist's "girls", yun che pretty much kill them pretty easy as in he didn't really struggle, it was sort of a surprise move with the dragon domain but still. The girl were strong though, they were like emperor level 8.
Old 2016-02-10, 12:11   Link #1957
Sparteh

Hmm, this have been in my plan to read for ages. Since I am to lazy to read all 98 pages here and description on translation site is not enough I might as well ask it:
Seeing that it is Mars Gravity work, is this similar to Shura's wrath? I mean, MC getting OPed fast; sleeping with girls one after another; if a girl is a virgin, than she is nearly guarantee to join harem and end up with MC for life, ridiculous size harem and the style how it is written itself?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 13:02   Link #1958
Hiyono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Hmm, this have been in my plan to read for ages. Since I am to lazy to read all 98 pages here and description on translation site is not enough I might as well ask it:
Seeing that it is Mars Gravity work, is this similar to Shura's wrath? I mean, MC getting OPed fast; sleeping with girls one after another; if a girl is a virgin, than she is nearly guarantee to join harem and end up with MC for life, ridiculous size harem and the style how it is written itself?
Style is very similar, but content-wise, it's very different from Shura's Wrath. I've never understood Shura's Wrath's appeal: I've always found that series ridiculous to the extreme. The plot totally went off the deep end at the end too. Like shroom-inspired
Old 2016-02-10, 13:04   Link #1959
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
This is a lot less trashy than Shura's Wrath... so I'm not sure about how to compare the two. But yeah, there's a large harem, and yes he eventually gets to sleep with at least a few girls. He also gets pretty OP decently quickly, but this is written like 50 times better so I'm not sure if he gets OP AS fast, though still pretty quick.

It's good though.

and... @Hiyono can you please clarify about what happens during the arc when the Phoenix Divine empire decides to mess with Yun Che... I know you guys have given me info... but these cliffs are so annoying that I'm disliking reading ATG right now lol and will wait until the annoying princes GTFO... or if I get spoilers for this arc, then I'll just read and laugh while knowing what will happen to them eventually... so thanks for the advice... if you feel up to it.

Old 2016-02-10, 13:08   Link #1960
luffyxnami

Quote:
This is a lot less trashy than Shura's Wrath... so I'm not sure about how to compare the two. But yeah, there's a large harem, and yes he eventually gets to sleep with at least a few girls. He also gets pretty OP decently quickly, but this is written like 50 times better so I'm not sure if he gets OP AS fast, though still pretty quick.

It's good though.
Few girls? large harem? He only sleep with one girls so far not counting his past life but even if you count his past life, it's only two girls. As for his harem, there is like 6-7 girls right now not counting the sword girl.

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem