AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-02-05, 12:02   Link #6021
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

It is from a random anime site
i don't believe my self for that news which is why i want to confirm here if anyone heard about this before.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 13:30   Link #6022
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
I heard a wonderful news if this "manga" finally get the axe from WSJ
is that true?
You know, if you hate Nisekoi that much, you're not forced to friggin' read it you know. There's people who enjoy reading it and don't think axing it would be a "wonderful news", [*SNIP*]

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2016-02-05 at 20:29. Reason: There are ways to respond to people without being so rude about it.
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 22:25   Link #6023
xlghostpepperlx

Tsugumi isn't done yet! *fights cross* for harem ending ;-;
xlghostpepperlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 02:04   Link #6024
Romanticide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
It is from a random anime site
i don't believe my self for that news which is why i want to confirm here if anyone heard about this before.
unless it's ANN, it's probably false.
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 21:38   Link #6025
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

New chapter was painful, why give Tsugumi any hopes? Damn sadist author.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 22:15   Link #6026
xlghostpepperlx

.... i seriously hope for a harem ending with tsugumi ... but odds are below 1%(second wife comment got my hopes up abit).... but I can't say for sure if I wouldn't mind a ending with her. Seems like Chitoge will be the "chosen one" no matter what I hope for a nice closure with tsugumi and a alternative ending with her!
Old 2016-02-09, 02:21   Link #6027
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well this chapter was comically painful dear lord

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 02:25   Link #6028
Sixth
Hu Tao

Incoming bald Tsugumi.

and what's up with the whole fake relationship secret got leaked so easily in this chapter?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 02:31   Link #6029
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlghostpepperlx View Post
.... i seriously hope for a harem ending with tsugumi ... but odds are below 1%(second wife comment got my hopes up abit).... but I can't say for sure if I wouldn't mind a ending with her. Seems like Chitoge will be the "chosen one" no matter what I hope for a nice closure with tsugumi and a alternative ending with her!
I'd say it's probably a Chitoge end, with Tsugumi implied to be Raku's mistress down the line, though this is left ambiguous. Because if Raku gets with Chitoge, Tsugumi comes along as part of the package. Tsugumi never really stood a chance - the best she can hope for is mistress, but I wonder whether Komi Naoshi has the guts to imply that kind of ending.

Remember, Tsugumi hasn't even realized her feelings for Raku, and hasn't even realized that Chitoge loves Raku - this is in contrast to Haru, who both knows she was crushing hard on Raku, and that her sister also loves Raku.

Here's the thing: Tsugumi doesn't know Chitoge also is in love with Raku. The moment Tsugumi learns this, it is game over. I do not think it's Raku who is going to be the one who rejects Tsugumi, but rather, it would be Tsugumi deciding to support her mistress in love, setting aside her feelings. Or in other words, Tsugumi and Chitoge are going to have a heart to heart talk about love.....
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 03:34   Link #6030
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlghostpepperlx View Post
Seems like Chitoge will be the "chosen one"
You're just now getting this? Come on now........
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 06:23   Link #6031
Shlugo

Whelp, we entered the last round of ship sinking before the finale. Tsugumi finally founds about the fake relationship and... it goes over better than I expected. I get a feeling that this will be a short arc, so I expect that next chapter she'll try to put moves on Raku but will find out he actually loves Chitoge, gives up and decides to support them.
Shlugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 08:08   Link #6032
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I'd say it's probably a Chitoge end, with Tsugumi implied to be Raku's mistress down the line, though this is left ambiguous. Because if Raku gets with Chitoge, Tsugumi comes along as part of the package. Tsugumi never really stood a chance - the best she can hope for is mistress, but I wonder whether Komi Naoshi has the guts to imply that kind of ending.

Remember, Tsugumi hasn't even realized her feelings for Raku, and hasn't even realized that Chitoge loves Raku - this is in contrast to Haru, who both knows she was crushing hard on Raku, and that her sister also loves Raku.

Here's the thing: Tsugumi doesn't know Chitoge also is in love with Raku. The moment Tsugumi learns this, it is game over. I do not think it's Raku who is going to be the one who rejects Tsugumi, but rather, it would be Tsugumi deciding to support her mistress in love, setting aside her feelings. Or in other words, Tsugumi and Chitoge are going to have a heart to heart talk about love.....
so basically Tsugumi is going to become a similar situation with Haru which is predictable. I'm still waiting for the real fun part.

I'll bet by the end of this arc that Claude will overhear Chitoge and Tsugumi talk then realizing they arent in love go to kill her. Tsugumi will stop Claude and reveal the fact he is a girl to her (although i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt know. Afterwards they'll fight he'll leave and confirm the truth with Tsugumi. As punishment for hiding tsugumi will leave with Paula to go back to America but not before kissing Raku and confessing her feelings.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2016-02-09, 09:57   Link #6033
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Man, it's pretty cruel to raise Tsugumi's hopes up only to destroy them in a few weeks. But I guess that if she doesn't get rejected outright, she'll never be able to move on.
Old 2016-02-09, 10:45   Link #6034
xlghostpepperlx

Only reason I said "seems Chitoge will be the 'chosen' one" is because I still believe the author will leave it an open ending or a promised ending .... i don't think may have the guts to give a proper ending. Idk..., if he does pick Chitoge ending he will find a way to remove tsugumi from the pair..... IF HE DOESN'T GO FOR THE MISTRESS ENDING
Old 2016-02-09, 11:44   Link #6035
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Lol Mistress ending...some people have really funny ideas...
For the "mistress ending" Raku needs to see her that way, which he clearly doesn't do.
Tsugumi will just have to accept reality and move on, just like Marika or Onodera in the future.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 11:47   Link #6036
Golden_Witch

I think the mistress part is just a joke cause if Raku goes for Chitoge, then the latter comes along with Tsugumi.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 12:33   Link #6037
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Yeah, but Tsugumi won't be his mistress, even when she comes along in the Chitoge package.

I have read many things on this thread who I'm not really sure if it's just a joke or meant seriously.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 12:49   Link #6038
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Yeah, but Tsugumi won't be his mistress, even when she comes along in the Chitoge package.

I have read many things on this thread who I'm not really sure if it's just a joke or meant seriously.
Sometimes I even think if I'm reading the same series

In the end, Tsugumi's situation hasn't changed since although she has discovered the truth, the OTHER truth is that they really feel for each other what tsugumi has been thinking the whole series... so it's just giving her a chance to make a move and see if she really wants to... or moves on.

What I really hope is for a heart to heart talk with Chitoge
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 00:09   Link #6039
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Langrisser View Post
You know, if you hate Nisekoi that much, you're not forced to friggin' read it you know. There's people who enjoy reading it and don't think axing it would be a "wonderful news", [*SNIP*]
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian".

That's all I can say.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 00:30   Link #6040
ImperialFlameGod8190

Lets be honest the fact that the last 10 chapters have been pure plot is something that shocked everybody.
We all believe that Komi was forced to end it which is why they're doing this to resolve the story cleanly before the choice is made.

As for what happens this next chapter is critical

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life