AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-15, 05:14   Link #21
vinicius741

This is the worst web novel i've ever read, don't waste your time, in the beggining it was kinda okay, with the merchant, beauty parlor, money making, training and all the preparation he was doing to search for his father, but later on....DON'T READ THE SPOILERS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW SOME BULL***
Spoiler for .:

Spoiler for harem:
vinicius741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-15, 06:21   Link #22
bludvein

Thankfully I got fed up with it long before I got that far in the raw. If the beauty parlor and the nonsense money schemes were the actual good part of the story then I don't even want to know.

By nonsense I mean Suo Jia's entire business runs off everyone else having less sense and skill than an 8 year old. Whether it's trained retailers somehow missing obvious cues to sell the protagonist legendary magic items or rare books for dirt cheap or a bunch of vain women jumping at whatever ridiculous price he sets to satisfy their vanity(obviously there's no such thing as competition to our child protagonist). I could buy a little luck coming the protagonist's way, but it was ridiculous how many things were dumped in his lap with little to no effort. Rare ice dragon egg, lost spells, one of a kind artifacts, ect.

This series is a joke on reddit for good reason.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-15, 06:34   Link #23
Narberal
King of the Night

damn and here i thought he will be like Negi Springfield... what a disappointment
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-15, 07:30   Link #24
Milamberw

Well for now i rather like this story so i will continue to read and see for myself
Milamberw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-15, 08:11   Link #25
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinicius741 View Post
This is the worst web novel i've ever read, don't waste your time, in the beggining it was kinda okay, with the merchant, beauty parlor, money making, training and all the preparation he was doing to search for his father, but later on....DON'T READ THE SPOILERS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW SOME BULL***
Spoiler for .:

Spoiler for harem:
i dont like copied chrs but i dont see them as really bad...

unfortunatly i think that i will drop it too, i read until chatper 108, but the MC wents up way to high and somehow it feels strange, in the tournament he heavily injures people like nothihng and he is still 8 years old? -_-

what made the biggest annoyance for me was that the MC obivously was stronger than them buut the constant "you are a ant in my eyes" didnt sound badass in the slightest :/

another one was that NOBODY questioned his obvious blood control powers, i mean, this power is obviously OP, you dont even need to injure your enemy, you only need to control his blood and throw him into the air and slam them on the ground until they die... neither earht/fire/light/wind//wateretc. warrior/mage had a chance against this
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 17:10   Link #26
Saberstriker

I read up till the betrayal in chapter 248? Does he ever meet the 36 phoenix's again? What happen to them? Does any or who regret the betrayal? If they met again what ch?

Last edited by Saberstriker; 2016-02-09 at 23:17.
Saberstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 17:50   Link #27
Yoburi

OK can anyone tell me when the treesome and foursome happends in this novel what chapter???
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 20:08   Link #28
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Okay I'll admit. This novel was pretty decent at the beginning and then it got pretty bad/lame... he got what he wanted and became powerful way too easily...

well... the latest translated chapter happened. From spoilers I have consumed, this story actually really starts at this point in time and gets much better/ more interesting.

I mean it is a bit trashy... and gets darker themed... but it sounds pretty fun / decent.

I'm impressed the story went that way... though it sure took its time lol. It could have been way more concise...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 06:51   Link #29
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Oh, translated chapter already reach betrayal chapter..
Old 2016-02-10, 06:55   Link #30
itisjustme

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Okay I'll admit. This novel was pretty decent at the beginning and then it got pretty bad/lame... he got what he wanted and became powerful way too easily...

well... the latest translated chapter happened. From spoilers I have consumed, this story actually really starts at this point in time and gets much better/ more interesting.

I mean it is a bit trashy... and gets darker themed... but it sounds pretty fun / decent.

I'm impressed the story went that way... though it sure took its time lol. It could have been way more concise...
Becomes way too "inspired" by One Piece from now on. Yeah it's better but that's not hard to do. >.> author still has no idea about math/economy though sometimes when he throws around concepts or numbers I had to laugh out loud.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 16:48   Link #31
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisjustme View Post
Becomes way too "inspired" by One Piece from now on. Yeah it's better but that's not hard to do. >.> author still has no idea about math/economy though sometimes when he throws around concepts or numbers I had to laugh out loud.

Isn't it though? In one chapter, he was saying that each soldier slave cost 10 gold coins everyday and yet earlier on in the story, one gold coin was enough to feed a family for a few months. No concept of realism whatsoever. Like 30 billion gold coins to equip 100,000 slaves? Hell in today's economy, you can equip the 10 most powerful countries' armies for that much gold.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 17:46   Link #32
cabman11

What happens in the betrayal chapter?
Old 2016-02-14, 18:53   Link #33
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

All firewind girls and his maid betray him for the fourth prince... His maid actually is a spy for the Duke... After this betrayal chapter it will be quite funny chapter...
Old 2016-02-14, 19:06   Link #34
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
All firewind girls and his maid betray him for the fourth prince... His maid actually is a spy for the Duke... After this betrayal chapter it will be quite funny chapter...
But isn't the fourth prince the lover of that Duchess that was super fat the MC help at the start of the novel? Did she also fuck him up?

And what happend to these girls and why did they do that isn't he there benefactor even more to the firewind ones what did they gain in the end for doing that?

I even feel like reading because i just don't see what possible reason the firewind girls would betray the MC that gave them freedom and restore there disfigure bodys for the man that pretty much took all of that from them in the first place????

Hope the prince enslave them again and use as cannon fodder.
Old 2016-02-14, 19:16   Link #35
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

For the firewind girs, they got a reason... The forth prince black mailed the firewind girls about their family...
After this the Duke's daughter, the Duchess and the forth prince will return to their original ugly form ansd even more uglier plus overwhelmed debt... Hahaha
Old 2016-02-14, 21:31   Link #36
Breidaluk

Read all the translated chapters till chapter 249 and I can say that I like the way this little MC does things. And why did Suo Jia prefers the Emperor than the fourth prince is simple: the Emperor understood that he had to be in Suo Jia's side, no matter what.
Well, still want to see what will happen later.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 21:34   Link #37
cabman11

So did anyone have regrets about it?
How many chapters till they become ugly?
Old 2016-02-15, 01:07   Link #38
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Few more chapter... And if I recall firewind girls rejoined in chapter 400+ later....
Old 2016-02-15, 01:14   Link #39
cabman11

He took them back? Why?
Old 2016-02-15, 01:19   Link #40
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Few more chapter... And if I recall firewind girls rejoined in chapter 400+ later....
Ruki you are such a cocktease bastard you can't post something like that and leave no info as to why that happend lol.