AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2016-02-05, 08:27   Link #621
GDB

Yes, they put out a press release a week or two ago about it.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 13:14   Link #622
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
It's finally settled. No touching or petting, but the 2D models and some dialogue stay intact.

Perfect! Now for the JP patch...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 13:18   Link #623
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

The petting was a little weird. Atleast all they did was remove the touch screening which like i said was a litttttle weird.
Old 2016-02-05, 14:10   Link #624
Shadow5YA

That makes it look even worse since it looks like they had implied sex
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 14:15   Link #625
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

you lewd mind, you
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 15:45   Link #626
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
That makes it look even worse since it looks like they had implied sex
Nah SHE is implying it

Might be a little weird if they made it where the character just walks in "You wanted to see me?" -black screen- "Characters Relationship Raised"
Old 2016-02-06, 01:22   Link #627
Romanticide

That fade to black makes it look a lot worse. Wow.
Romanticide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-06, 15:58   Link #628
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanticide View Post
That fade to black makes it look a lot worse. Wow.
Thanks for reminding me of how classic horror would use that technique to good effect, taking full advantage of the viewers' ability to imagine what they're not seeing. There is, I understand, a saying common among farmers around Gorkiy - "it is the wolf you do not see you must fear."

That said, have some gratuitous Camila concept art...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-06, 23:00   Link #629
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steam fish View Post
Is the US version of the game going to include same-sex marraige?
Niles can be married to your male avatar and Rajaht can be married to female avatar, so yes it's still in.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 23:26   Link #630
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-e...in-conditions/

So there's another instance in the game where we touch the characters? If it's like what the video said and just waking up characters, then it's not bad.

Last edited by blakstealth; 2016-02-10 at 08:03.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 13:55   Link #631
Homura7

Kotaku and IGN and other videogame news websites completely lied about the feature. Nothing was removed nor altered except for the fact you can only use it with the person you are currently infatuated to instead of with everybody.

Which makes a lot of sense in the context, don't you think?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 15:51   Link #632
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Knight View Post
Kotaku and IGN and other videogame news websites completely lied about the feature. Nothing was removed nor altered except for the fact you can only use it with the person you are currently infatuated to instead of with everybody.

I feel like Kotaku was the only one that lied... the other sites just assumed the news was real and rewrote about it and made it seem real... they plaguerized, but I don't think they actually knowingly lied...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 16:33   Link #633
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I feel like Kotaku was the only one that lied... the other sites just assumed the news was real and rewrote about it and made it seem real... they plaguerized, but I don't think they actually knowingly lied...
Which is as bad. Can't they just search their own sources instead of copying it from another site? They are professionals, afterall.
Old 2016-02-10, 18:15   Link #634
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
In IGN's case, at least, I'm pretty sure they had somebody who had played the game and still backed Kotaku's claim and said it was out. I could be wrong, though.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 19:16   Link #635
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
At this point can comfortably say I have no idea what is going on with this game . No rush though, have enough of a backlog that I wouldn't be able to get it right away anyways.
Old 2016-02-10, 19:45   Link #636
einhorn303

Quote:

That's not entirely true. The face petting mini-game was one thing, and the special post-marriage events are another thing, both of which are in the Japanese release. We still don't have the full petting mini-game, and a lot of the dialogue that goes with it.
einhorn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 19:45   Link #637
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Which is as bad. Can't they just search their own sources instead of copying it from another site? They are professionals, afterall.
Too much water 7.8/10

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-11, 00:29   Link #638
Romanticide

Wasn't like 70% of the dialogue/character info/development in those minigames? I wish they'd just added a feature to disable it on the loading screen.
Old 2016-02-11, 07:41   Link #639
Homura7

Erm, what? The dialogues all are contained in the game, nothing has been left out. The only difference with the Japanese version is that you can only do it with your one love or the person you have advanced the most in your relationship. Basically, only a 1% was taken out.

And while we are talking Kotaku is trying to create more false controversy through their sensationalism with borderline laughable made up reports despite the fact the game is already in the hands of thousands. As a result any of their recent attempts has been immediately rendered futile because it takes only one person who has the game to deny their lies through posting photos taken directly from their copies.

Kotaku are just a bunch of shitheads with no sense of dignity, and I'm blacklisting them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Too much water 7.8/10
Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten about that infamous review.
Old 2016-02-11, 08:28   Link #640
Romanticide

Quote:
Erm, what? The dialogues all are contained in the game, nothing has been left out. The only difference with the Japanese version is that you can only do it with your one love or the person you have advanced the most in your relationship. Basically, only a 1% was taken out.

And while we are talking Kotaku is trying to create more false controversy through their sensationalism with borderline laughable made up reports despite the fact the game is already in the hands of thousands. As a result any of their recent attempts has been immediately rendered futile because it takes only one person who has the game to deny their lies through posting photos taken directly from their copies.

Kotaku are just a bunch of shitheads with no sense of dignity, and I'm blacklisting them.

Oh yeah, I had almost forgotten about that infamous review.
How's that only 1% being taken out, we learn so much in the MyRoom things. What's this review though? Is it as bad as that LoZ one?

Tags
3ds, fire emblem