Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-02-10, 17:52   Link #3641
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
Damn that chapter 202 looks like the end of this arc and now seems like we're jumping right into another topic.

What I want to see is how these new relationships are developed, Arcadia, Cassandra and Stelizer are the main girls right now but I'm just tired of all the nonsensical cockblocking between Kazuya and Satelizer, I mean, there is no excuse to finally introduce some little changes like a simple kiss.

Anyway I seems like Gengo has another card to play right now, this guy never gets tired of doing shit?
Looking forward to developments between Kazuya, Satellizer, Arcadia and Cassandra.

Gengo in chapter 201 had decided it was time to end his projects and that Arcadia Project was his last one. Now that both of his grandchildren are here, he's decided to stop with the trump cards and go from there.
Old 2016-02-10, 17:58   Link #3642
Sapphire Rhodonite

Hello, sorry to bother, but I have a question and I was wondering if maybe someone here can help me. I don't know if anyone can, and there's no obligation to, but I...just feel so anxious that I'm trying to find if there's anyone who can help me.

I'm incredibly scared of the direction the manga started taking in Chapter 196. Putting aside stuff like the fact that I don't like NTR, that I think it'd be demeaning to all the Pandora's if they all become submissive slaves to Kazuya, I really just don't want to see the precious bonds between André and Elly get destroyed. I wouldn't be able to handle it if Elly abandoned André after everything they've been through together to instead be Kazuya's. I felt so sick to my stomach looking at Andre, Morrison and Abel's reactions in these last two chapters. I'm so scared for them.

Does anyone know, at all, if this is going to become a matter of all the Limiters other than Kazuya getting cuckolded and fired? Based on what Gengo is saying does this mean that all the Limiters are going to be now kicked out of their partnerships they've been part of for so long? If anyone has any answers to these questions I'd really, really appreciate it but I understand that maybe nobody knows.

I'm just so terrified of what might happen, its making me nauseous, to think that all the relationships I liked reading about in Pair Love Stories might get destroyed. Wouldn't that make the entire Freezing Pair Love Stories then pointless? I don't want that to happen, I really, really don't want that to happen, I loved Freezing Pair Love Stories. I don't want Arnett to be willing to kill Morrison for Kazuya, or Ticy to scorn Abel after he allowed himself to get raped to keep her safe, or Elly to forget all about her relationship with André or Arthur and Ganessa's love for each other or Creo and Goro who were so cute together in their chapter. I don't want all these wonderful relationships with different people loving each other in different ways to all be erased easily by Kazuya. My heart couldn't handle it if Elizabeth, Ganessa, Roxanne, Arnett, Ticy, Creo and everyone all fall in love with Kazuya and only Kazuya after everything they've been through with their own partners or Limiters. Does anyone know if this is going to happen?

I'm so sorry for this long and scatter-brained post, I really am, I just feel incredibly anxious about this. I'm hoping for the best, I know nothing's happened yet, but I also can't shake the enormous terror I feel. In particular I'm so scared for Morrison. I loved his and Arnett's story in Freezing Pair Love Stories, it was my favourite, and if Arnett forgets all about him then Morrison will lose the only friend he was able to make at Genetics at all. Not to mention that his mother is only alive because of the money he makes at Genetics to pay for her heart treatment meaning that if Gengo now fires all the Limiters except for Kazuya I'm scared Morrison will lose his only friend, Arnett, and his mom will die.

I don't want this to happen. I really don't want this to happen.
Sapphire Rhodonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-10, 18:35   Link #3643
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Don't worry. According to the manga, the Pandora's Ereinbar Sets seek out Stigmatic Bodies like Kazuya's, so if anything it's only their Pandora selves that are getting attached to him. Their human sides still love their own respective Limiters. And I'm sure Kazuya himself also wouldn't want to steal them away from their respective Limiters either. So there won't be any NTR here (but I'm just saying this from what I think and what I know so far - I don't have knowledge about any chapters ahead of what we've gotten spoilers for so far).

@Everyone else: It'd be great if we finally had some progress between Kazuya and Stella. No more cockblocking, please.

And yeah, I'm also wondering about why they called Ouka "Sakura" in this chapter. Not cool, scanlators.
Old 2016-02-10, 19:22   Link #3644
Hakuro
Banned

I was thinking some weird stuff thanks to the info coming from this arc.

Kazuya's father -> rape Cassandra = Most powerful pandora was born (Arcadia)

Kazuya's father -> sex with his wife = Kazuya and his sister, both overpowered on their own.

This means if every Pandora from the same line of Cassandra have kids, those kids can be overpowered as fuck - same as Arcadia - which means a new kind of humans/genetically manipulated pandoras or limiters like Kazuya. Is this Gengo's ultimate plan? because we know he wants the evolution of humanity.
Hakuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-11, 00:50   Link #3645
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuro View Post
I was thinking some weird stuff thanks to the info coming from this arc.

Kazuya's father -> rape Cassandra = Most powerful pandora was born (Arcadia)

Kazuya's father -> sex with his wife = Kazuya and his sister, both overpowered on their own.

This means if every Pandora from the same line of Cassandra have kids, those kids can be overpowered as fuck - same as Arcadia - which means a new kind of humans/genetically manipulated pandoras or limiters like Kazuya. Is this Gengo's ultimate plan? because we know he wants the evolution of humanity.
This would be similar to the goal of Project Arcadia. The Project's goal was to give birth to Pandora Hybrids from the Aoi bloodline that would be boast superiority over Pandora and have stabilized bodies capable of withstanding their immense power. Arcadia and Kazuya are the only stable stigma bodies that exist.
Old 2016-02-11, 10:00   Link #3646
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

And, kazuya have to impregnated big little sister and maybe big aunt also included....
Old 2016-02-11, 17:04   Link #3647
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh God, please, no. I don't want incest between directly blood-related relatives. Stella should be enough. If they want Pandora and Limiters with a mix of Kazuya's and the Legendary Pandora's genes, they could just artificially fertilize them in a test-tube. Like what was done with Gengo and Maria's sex cells to get their "kids".
Old 2016-02-11, 17:56   Link #3648
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Oh God, please, no. I don't want incest between directly blood-related relatives. Stella should be enough. If they want Pandora and Limiters with a mix of Kazuya's and the Legendary Pandora's genes, they could just artificially fertilize them in a test-tube. Like what was done with Gengo and Maria's sex cells to get their "kids".
You need to be corrupted more into understanding wincest.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-11, 19:58   Link #3649
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Sorry, but I won't be corrupted. But well, I'm all for cousins and other indirectly blood-related relatives being in romantic relationships. Japan also seems to at least allow those kinds of relationships between cousins, so it's okay in the manga too.
Old 2016-02-12, 01:45   Link #3650
Pierre

Quote:
Sorry, but I won't be corrupted. But well, I'm all for cousins and other indirectly blood-related relatives being in romantic relationships. Japan also seems to at least allow those kinds of relationships between cousins, so it's okay in the manga too.
The manga already had Kazuya's father rape his own sister and have a kid, so consensual incest with the aunts is okay in my book.

Besides Incest is only taboo due to biological reasons, which imo don't apply to panadora and related parties anyway.

For the record Japan and many parts of the world including several states allow first cousin marriage, which in my opinion is barely that separated from Aunts/siblings. Its still a pretty close relationship.

And in the end its a fictional manga, pftt who cares what goes down.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 02:21   Link #3651
Sapphire Rhodonite

Quote:
Don't worry. According to the manga, the Pandora's Ereinbar Sets seek out Stigmatic Bodies like Kazuya's, so if anything it's only their Pandora selves that are getting attached to him. Their human sides still love their own respective Limiters. And I'm sure Kazuya himself also wouldn't want to steal them away from their respective Limiters either. So there won't be any NTR here (but I'm just saying this from what I think and what I know so far - I don't have knowledge about any chapters ahead of what we've gotten spoilers for so far).
Thank you for answering me, I really appreciate it, and want to share your belief.

I really just don’t want what André did during the E-Pandora Arc and the entire Freezing Pair Loves Stories to be made meaningless. I’m personally very fond of Arnett/Morrison and Creo/Goro and I was hoping that as the story went on we might get to see more of them, I really don’t want Creo and Arnett to forget about Morrison and Goro. That’s why I’m scared the Pandora’s are all going to abandon their Limiters. I don’t want that since those boys and girls have already been through a lot together and I would like to believe the emotional bonds they made during that time mean something to them all.

That's why I'm anxious that all the other Limiters are going to be 'fired' so to speak. But then I don't get what the point of people like Abel or Arthur risking themselves for Ticy and Ganessa was, or most importantly Elly's promise that her and André would return together with each other. I liked that Elly and André seemed to already have a deep relationship with each other. If they fire all the other Limiters then not only do all those partnerships get terminated, which I don't want, but Morrison's mom will be in danger, and I don't want him to lose his mom cause that hurts a lot.

Particularly I thought it’d been shown that Elizabeth and André really care deeply for each other.

Since I have a pet liking for Morrison, and he's so naďve and shy, I also just don't want him to end up all alone without his friends and family which he's in danger of if he loses Arnett and his position as a Limiter. That kind of pain is just too much and I don't want it to be inflicted on someone as nice and friendly as Morrison. Or anyone really.

Thank you for your answer though.
Old 2016-02-12, 13:04   Link #3652
Hakuro
Banned

I'm going to use spoiler for this thing...
Spoiler for ???:

I forgot one thing, Arcadia is tanned? or is just the shadows - somethimes the manga designs trick me so I can't see if some girls are white or not -.
Old 2016-02-12, 15:28   Link #3653
Tachibana
タチバナ

Arcadia has tanned skin, yes.

Spoiler for 202:
Old 2016-02-12, 17:21   Link #3654
Hakuro
Banned

By the way how old is Kazuya and how old is Arcadia?

Last thing I remember Kazuya was a kid (?) - when Cassandra was raped - so Arcadia must be one or 2 years younger than him.
Old 2016-02-12, 17:34   Link #3655
Tachibana
タチバナ

Arcadia is only 14 and Kazuha was 18 when she died.
Old 2016-02-13, 03:08   Link #3656
Sapphire Rhodonite

I'm sorry to be so intrusive on everyone, really I am it makes me feel like an utter bitch, but I'm so anxious that if I don't say something I feel like I'll explode. Is there anyone here who can or knows someone who can translate short English sentences into Japanese? Its nothing special or complex, its unlikely to mean much either, but I would like to post a comment on the Comic Valkyrie site just to say I like Morrison and Arnett. Obviously I know this is an enormous thing to ask of people I don't know, so if no one can or wants to I totally understand and really am sorry to be doing this, but if someone can or knows someone who might be able to do so I would really and truly appreciate it. You can respond to me or private message me, I don't mind which, I hope this is alright to ask here, if I'm doing something wrong I do apologize in advance for my mistake.

I am sorry for my distracting posts interrupting your guy's conversations. The idea of Elly being willing to abandon André for Kazuya or that everything I read in Freezing Pair Love Stories is meaningless really just makes me tear up. If he's connected to the grief of mankind shouldn't that include all the sadness of people like Morrison and André too?

Thank you for your time and, if anyone can help, thank you very much for that. Sorry to everyone else.

EDIT: Thank you for all your time, I appreciate it.

To everyone else I just want to say I am really sorry. I know most of you probably find me stupid or are irritated with me, I do apologize for that, its not my intent, but I just don't want to see Kazuya destroy Elly and André's relationship with a wave of his hand. That would seem so cruel to me and very out of character for Elly to be so willing to so easily abandon or hate André.

Also Morrison's a really nice guy. He's sweet and shy and lacking in self confidence but he's really nice. He always tries his hardest, he risks his life, and he doesn't have any special powers or heritage or even money. Reading him, despite all his shortcomings, somehow managing to develop an emotional bond with Arnett was really heart warming to me. It made Arnett also more interesting as a character that Morrison was the type of guy she'd form such a close bond too. I just don't want to believe or accept that Morrison's going to mean nothing to Arnett. I don't want to believe that Freezing Pair Love Stories and all the relationships depicted within it were meaningless to the girls. I...it makes me cry to think that Elly, Arnett, Creo, Attia, Ingrid or Ticy don't care for their Limiters at all. I don't want that to happen. I don't want Kazuya to do that. Freezing Pair Love Stories really made me care for Leo, Morrison, Mark, Goro and Abel. They're good people and they've struggled alongside their partners for a long time now, putting their lives on the line for them and deepening their bonds. I don't want to believe that none of that means anything. I...I want to believe that becoming partners means something to a Pandora and a Limiter, not that the Limiter's just someone they throw away for Kazuya. Women aren't cattle, they don't just brainlessly follow one man. There's a whole range of emotional and romantic connections which appeal to different women in different ways.

And Morrison's mom, no, Morrison's mom. It just hits me too hard because I've experienced strong loss recently. Morrison's risking his life, despite having no talents and no courage, just to save his mom's life everyday. In doing that he was actually able to earn Arnett's respect. I...I don't want that to mean nothing. I don't want Kazuya to destroy that just by waving his hand. That would seem so cruel. I want Morrison and Arnett to remain partners. I want Morrison to be able to save his mom. I want there to be lots of different boys and girls who love each other in different ways.

I'm sorry for the rant, I'm an idiot I know, but I empathise strongly with this and I've always sucked at controlling my emotions, its one of my many faults, but I don't want Freezing Love Pair Stories to be made pointless. I don't want Elly to break her promise to André, she's not the sort to break a promise, and I absolutely don't want Morrison to be left all alone without Arnett to support him and for him to support.

Last edited by Sapphire Rhodonite; 2016-02-13 at 13:39.
Old 2016-02-15, 22:36   Link #3657
Alhazad2003

Quote:

@Everyone else: It'd be great if we finally had some progress between Kazuya and Stella. No more cockblocking, please.

And yeah, I'm also wondering about why they called Ouka "Sakura" in this chapter. Not cool, scanlators.
Hrm, you're probably right about Kazuya not wanting to steal the Pandoras away, but it'll be hard for him to hold onto his ideals, especially in the face of the new power he now commands. And now he knows Gengo's true goal for him; to gather all Pandoras under his command and create a new world order, with himself as supreme ruler. That could be more terrifying than having him create the world's biggest harem, and if he loses control he could become another Darth Vader, something the world simply cannot afford. Enough pressure there?

And yes, "Sakura?" The new scanlators are definitely not FTH level quality, so I'd pass on them until a real group does the job properly.

And now for something entirely different...

Spoiler for Freezing Zero Chapter 31:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 22:44   Link #3658
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post

Spoiler for Freezing:

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 00:52   Link #3659
Tachibana
タチバナ

The Valkyrie Project was proposed long before Kazuha was even born as a counterpart to the Pandora project.

I agree, the Valkyrie is important to produce fighters who can oppose the Nova. I don't blame Gengo for wanting to protect Kazuha's body and her Heroic Stigma and he decided to that the best way to do this would be to take advantage of Project Valkyrie and use it as a distraction.

What Gengo did is very different from Scarlet's E.Pandora Project.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2016-02-16 at 04:36.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 11:12   Link #3660
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Hrm, you're probably right about Kazuya not wanting to steal the Pandoras away, but it'll be hard for him to hold onto his ideals, especially in the face of the new power he now commands. And now he knows Gengo's true goal for him; to gather all Pandoras under his command and create a new world order, with himself as supreme ruler. That could be more terrifying than having him create the world's biggest harem, and if he loses control he could become another Darth Vader, something the world simply cannot afford. Enough pressure there?

And yes, "Sakura?" The new scanlators are definitely not FTH level quality, so I'd pass on them until a real group does the job properly.

This exactly why i despise Gengo wish he got executed. If this the imperium of man Gengos death would have happened long ago.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen