AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-07, 02:31   Link #41
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
This new bone should even more awesome than the previous one, so it should at least put him on the same level as Shi Yi.
I dont think that will be the case just think Shi hao as Naruto with nine tails and Shi yi as Sasuke with eight tails who do you think would win. In the first place Shi yis dual pupils is more hax then superior being bone so even if Shi hao gets a new and powered up superior being bone he still wouldnt be a match for shi yi.(at least thats what i think)
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 08:15   Link #42
Dart-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
I dont think that will be the case just think Shi hao as Naruto with nine tails and Shi yi as Sasuke with eight tails who do you think would win. In the first place Shi yis dual pupils is more hax then superior being bone so even if Shi hao gets a new and powered up superior being bone he still wouldnt be a match for shi yi.(at least thats what i think)
i disagree, iirc, dual pupils can be overwhelm and was said to be saint lvl direct ticket upon maturity and just maybe god lvl, whereas supreme being bone is sure to be god lvl, rememger dual pupils allow him to understand enemys techs but that doesnt mean he will be able to repond to them 100% of the time, specialy in the face of supreme techs performed with great power, like shi hao's achivements in heavenly pasage stage, he goes way beyond everything know in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
Spoiler for discusion:
certainly, shi hao wasnt her match the first time, but by the time they get together to go to Kupeng nest, purple girl and fellows are no longer his match, also i didnt say it was a wing set, i said it included wings for maneuver among other things, about the disk and else its dificult to be sure about composition of the whole set cuz he seems to ditch the early stages in favor of later stages, around where i am he doesnt uses the disks anymore and prefer to atack with lightning while he defends and evades with kupeng techs, am i wrong?
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-09, 01:55   Link #43
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart-Sama View Post
i disagree, iirc, dual pupils can be overwhelm and was said to be saint lvl direct ticket upon maturity and just maybe god lvl, whereas supreme being bone is sure to be god lvl, rememger dual pupils allow him to understand enemys techs but that doesnt mean he will be able to repond to them 100% of the time, specialy in the face of supreme techs performed with great power, like shi hao's achivements in heavenly pasage stage, he goes way beyond everything know in history.

certainly, shi hao wasnt her match the first time, but by the time they get together to go to Kupeng nest, purple girl and fellows are no longer his match, also i didnt say it was a wing set, i said it included wings for maneuver among other things, about the disk and else its dificult to be sure about composition of the whole set cuz he seems to ditch the early stages in favor of later stages, around where i am he doesnt uses the disks anymore and prefer to atack with lightning while he defends and evades with kupeng techs, am i wrong?
Yeah, is hard to understand how the technique really works.
Spoiler for reply:

Spoiler for double pupil+ my thoughts about Shi Yi X Shi Hao:

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2016-01-09 at 02:15.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-09, 07:50   Link #44
arthand

That was a really good post thank you marcos also you forgot to mention that shi haos superior being bone that shi yi stoled is also a book of full set and thats why superior beings are so strong.

Now that Shi hao is making a new superior being bone i am pretty sure it will be one of the strongest tecnique book ever and lets not forget his new blood essence which we can call ink maybe.I want shi haos suoperior being bone forming later then sooner or it would be better if it can get stonger after forming.

Normally superior being bones or archaic descandant bones are formed when you are borned and its releted to your lineage but in shi haos case he is making his own legacy.
Old 2016-01-09, 19:37   Link #45
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
That was a really good post thank you marcos also you forgot to mention that shi haos superior being bone that shi yi stoled is also a book of full set and thats why superior beings are so strong.

Now that Shi hao is making a new superior being bone i am pretty sure it will be one of the strongest tecnique book ever and lets not forget his new blood essence which we can call ink maybe.I want shi haos suoperior being bone forming later then sooner or it would be better if it can get stonger after forming.

Normally superior being bones or archaic descandant bones are formed when you are borned and its releted to your lineage but in shi haos case he is making his own legacy.
Spoiler for reply with a little thought that i often have, when i'm reading this novel.:
Old 2016-01-09, 23:52   Link #46
arthand

After all this talk i noticed that same kind of beasts can inherrit their bone books , for example Shi yi inherrited Shi haos bone book(superior being bone) and feed it with Shi haos blood essence . Also Golden pangolin Shi hao fought was trying to ressurect another Pangolins bone book but it didnt had blood essence and it was far too weaker from the owner of the book so it failed and hurt itself . With this we can assume precious artifacts can be ressurected if its a strong artifact and the owner is same kind , of course it also needs to have strong blood essence to do that .

With all these one thing gains so much importance and thats superior beings treassure since it can have his blood essence or even bone book who knows(superior being bone) and if Shi hao gains it he migh have 2 superior being bones . Lets say he also took back the bone Shi yi has he will have 3 bone book which is crazy . Ofcourse thats if Shi haos new bone book forms in his different bone and if it forms in the same place then he wont need the bone Shi yi stolen .

What i wonder is if can humans revive or fuse with archaic descandant bones and if they can Shi hao may be so OP but ofcourse this probably wont happen , also having multiple books may have its setbacks since feeding them will need so much blood essence .

But most important thing is that maybe bone articats can be ressurected if it can put in the same kind of beast that have strong blood essence so if Shi hao find a strong rare precious artifact maybe ha cen recover its tecnique by ressurecting it who knows .
Old 2016-01-10, 00:31   Link #47
mhyr1104

I mistook one of the spoilers and read chapter 600, ended up spoiling myself too much

Spoiler for 600 chapter:
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 01:01   Link #48
arthand

Wow that really blow my mind and nearly thought of quitting the series thank god i read it till the end lol , that was bad for my heart .
Old 2016-01-10, 04:35   Link #49
necrominion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyr1104 View Post
I mistook one of the spoilers and read chapter 600, ended up spoiling myself too much

Spoiler for 600 chapter:
what the hell is wrong with MC family ???
1. His cousin took his bone, MC almost dead so his parents leave him in Stone Village and leave just like that.
2. MC is dying and his mother is agonizing who to save till MC unable to survive now.
Seems like the author is either a sadist to his own MC or he just don't know how to continue the story so he repeat the same plot.
necrominion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 05:11   Link #50
mhyr1104

I don't know either though, I had no idea what happened before, took me a while to realise that I got the wrong chapter XD
Old 2016-01-10, 05:50   Link #51
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrominion View Post
what the hell is wrong with MC family ???
1. His cousin took his bone, MC almost dead so his parents leave him in Stone Village and leave just like that.
2. MC is dying and his mother is agonizing who to save till MC unable to survive now.
Seems like the author is either a sadist to his own MC or he just don't know how to continue the story so he repeat the same plot.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2016-01-10, 07:49   Link #52
itisjustme

All this digging bone out business is pretty gross. :P
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 23:16   Link #53
m4rc0s

Spoiler for my reply about the spoiler chapter and discussion about Shi Yi whereabouts.:
Old 2016-01-10, 23:29   Link #54
mhyr1104

Baike had some spoilers regarding Shi Yi
Spoiler for Fate of Shi Yi:
Old 2016-01-12, 15:42   Link #55
Dragonkaido

Wait when did the mc ever meet his parents again and his brother can someone give a summary about it?
Dragonkaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 00:08   Link #56
real123

How many nations in PW and what's there power ranking
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 18:28   Link #57
senjiro
ecchi sage

DaFuq is wrong with mc family,? In spoilers(600) mother doubting until mc has no salvation? Yeah her adopted son is important too, but little guy is. Your son bitch, once he was crippled to death cause either you or your husband not care enough(this is xianxia, inside own clan lurk the worst danger)
After you pair go away withouth care? To find a cure? Have you ever ask about him all those years?
Brother have luck like shit. Thanks to mc he got two powa bones, even mc mother love him more than his own son... Little guy is better if you forget about them....
Why? Cause if even your own mother doubt in save you....
For me that not show motherly care... Cause after all little guy went, at the end mother doubt yet. And yes maybe i am harsh, but in that situation the choice i think is clear.... At the end the guy they pick for decive others ends more loves than mc....
Also some kind soul share wnhen mc meets with his parents again?
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-19, 22:15   Link #58
endingpeace

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
DaFuq is wrong with mc family,? In spoilers(600) mother doubting until mc has no salvation? Yeah her adopted son is important too, but little guy is. Your son bitch, once he was crippled to death cause either you or your husband not care enough(this is xianxia, inside own clan lurk the worst danger)
After you pair go away withouth care? To find a cure? Have you ever ask about him all those years?
Brother have luck like shit. Thanks to mc he got two powa bones, even mc mother love him more than his own son... Little guy is better if you forget about them....
Why? Cause if even your own mother doubt in save you....
For me that not show motherly care... Cause after all little guy went, at the end mother doubt yet. And yes maybe i am harsh, but in that situation the choice i think is clear.... At the end the guy they pick for decive others ends more loves than mc....
Also some kind soul share wnhen mc meets with his parents again?
So i both agree an disagree with you.I agree the MC should probably not love his biologic family so much but that's our opinion(though we don't know all the circumstances that are around his parents not going back for him,I'm only reading English translation an some spoilers). I disagree because you should never ask a mother to choose between her children it's just not right.

Now my question the twins from the heavenly cloud temple are they still alive or did that mountain city get destroyed to.Personally think the city is destroyed an they are alive(how would the city survive on top a mountain with big bird flying all over the place pleas con someone answer this pleas.
endingpeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-20, 01:55   Link #59
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyr1104 View Post

Spoiler for 600 chapter:
WoW what a shitty novel fuck this family and this revival plot better read something better and move on
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-20, 04:01   Link #60
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Usual questions?!!

Tags
idiot mc, trash parents