AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-06-26, 11:31   Link #261
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
How could anyone even "not like" Onedera since the beginning.... she's the original Best Girl due to how sweet, pure, and innocent she is (the girl every guys wants as their GF)
Speak for yourself, there are many much better different kinds of flavors out there than the nice doormat stereotype that let's others force her to do something (Ruri).

While I personally like nice girls I don't want them to be too nice, I would rather they have a bad side to them because not everything is all rainbows and flowers, sometimes you need to butt heads with each other, pretty much the reason I like Tsugumi, Chitoge and the others much more.
Old 2015-06-26, 14:09   Link #262
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

What... They ended with those filler chapters? O_o

I guess Kosaki vs Haru, Ruri Grandfather and other decent chapters will be for seasons 3 :/

Season 2 was very inferior to Season 1.
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-26, 15:51   Link #263
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
What... They ended with those filler chapters? O_o

I guess Kosaki vs Haru, Ruri Grandfather and other decent chapters will be for seasons 3 :/

Season 2 was very inferior to Season 1.
I have heavy doubts we'll get a season 3. Anybody who followed the manga pretty much got what we expected.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-26, 17:05   Link #264
Harbinger
Squirrel Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I have heavy doubts we'll get a season 3. Anybody who followed the manga pretty much got what we expected.
Season 3 may or may not happen.

I was expecting them to skip many more chapters. S2 absolutely did not go how I envisioned it to be honest. Haru had a lot of time in the intro (opening)... so I was expecting a bit more. I was expecting them to finish S2 by introducing the new teacher + having the Kosaki vs Haru as a finale (would have satisfied me).

I'm aware that "filler" and Nisekoi go hand in hand though.
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-26, 18:33   Link #265
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
Season 3 may or may not happen.

I was expecting them to skip many more chapters. S2 absolutely did not go how I envisioned it to be honest. Haru had a lot of time in the intro (opening)... so I was expecting a bit more. I was expecting them to finish S2 by introducing the new teacher + having the Kosaki vs Haru as a finale (would have satisfied me).

I'm aware that "filler" and Nisekoi go hand in hand though.
The opening is the literal embodiment of the series, you expect one thing (at least those who still expect anything out of this series) and get nothing.
Old 2015-06-26, 21:03   Link #266
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well that didnt feel like a finle episode

6/10 not enough Marika
Old 2015-06-26, 21:39   Link #267
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
The opening is the literal embodiment of the series, you expect one thing (at least those who still expect anything out of this series) and get nothing.
Well, I expected light comedy out of this series, and I got what I want. So you don’t really speak for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
Felt underwhelming this season imo. The plot barely moved while we got a lot of character focus individually on almost every episode basis.

I personally liked the first season better.
It's the source material's fault. And unless the anime-team write their own story, Nisekoi will continue to feel rather stagnant if it ever get more seasons after this.
Old 2015-06-26, 21:57   Link #268
moodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Well, I expected light comedy out of this series, and I got what I want. So you don’t really speak for everyone.

It's the source material's fault. And unless the anime-team write their own story, Nisekoi will continue to feel rather stagnant if it ever get more seasons after this.
i wish shaft woulda went negima and go original tbh
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 17:39   Link #269
Biohazardous

Wait what? That was last episode? That sucks
Old 2015-07-01, 09:31   Link #270
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I personally thought it was good. It's scenes like these that make me a manga!Chitoge fan, because despite most of the heroines are technically childhood friends, Chitoge is being set up as the 'ultimate' promised girl more than any other heroine. The other girls may have keys themselves, but only Chitoge has the ribbon from Raku.

Thankfully, Touyama wasn't as grating this episode, but I guess it's because Chitoge has much less tsun here. And Touyama's tsun in particular is what makes my ears bleed.

So overall, the series wasn't bad in my eyes. I was amused at some parts, felt sorry in others, and heck, I've even laughed again at certain jokes despite having already experienced it before. Because I have no expectation for the plot in Nisekoi to advance, I merely enjoy Nisekoi for only what it is offering, and I have been entertained.

That said, it's nice to see the characters themselves talk about the time has passed. It's mentioned this episode that a year has passed since they first met, and that they still have more than halfway through school remaining. So that means expect more than double the equivalent amount of episodes... if we got this far with 3 cours, Nisekoi will definitely need at least 7 cours in total to finish its story. Wouldn't be surprised if it was 8 or 9 though, so again, I'm not expecting any major plot developments until then.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 12:24   Link #271
Psyco Diver

I feel like that finale was a slap in the face personally, finally we get some real development and it's gone. If there's a 3rd season I probably won't watch it, can't stand watching show that takes 500 episodes for something to happen while they regurgitate the same jokes and plot lines while dangling something good everyonce in while. What's frustrating is when this show is good, it's really good, the rest of the time it's just a generic romcom/slice of life/harem, and not very good at it during those times. It's why I never got into One Piece or Naruto, just not my kind of show
Psyco Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 23:26   Link #272
chaos_animagic

I wish Chitoge would have her ribbon off at all time

she's a much likable character without her ribbon... much nicer than violent tsundere...

(and cuter too, don't really like her regular look much...)

Last edited by chaos_animagic; 2015-07-02 at 11:34.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 07:36   Link #273
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I thought season 2 is going to be 20 episodes like season 1. Did not realize that the Chitoge episode is already the end of S2. Oh well, it's enjoyable.

My favorite episodes would be the one where Onodera thought she got fat, Shu shows emotion his crush is leaving the school, and the final episode where Chitoge thought she lost her ribbon.

Need more Nisekoi! I hope there would be season 3.

Hmm, and if someone in our cosplay group cosplays as Chitoge.. I'll post pics on this thread. There is an anime convention next month that our group would attend. :3
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-06, 08:20   Link #274
Biohazardous

I expected that we would hear what Shu told her. I am disappointed we didn't get to hear that.
Old 2015-07-17, 09:21   Link #275
bastek66

Old 2016-02-23, 22:50   Link #276
Rayrex
Bao-Feng-5

According to the French publisher website and Amazon, the French release of Nisekoi S2 will include an English dub, instead of a French dub, unlike the first season release.

Source:
http://anime.kaze.fr/produit/saison_...1_2_nisekoi_br
http://www.amazon.fr/Nisekoi-Saison-.../dp/B01BP5JW5W
Rayrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-29, 18:42   Link #277
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched OAD 4.

Hmm, their magical girl show is good enough. But Chitoge's scenes at the dream sequences is what got me entertained.
Her part is the one where I had the most laughs.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-15, 02:35   Link #278
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
How could anyone even "not like" Onedera since the beginning.... she's the original Best Girl due to how sweet, pure, and innocent she is (the girl every guys wants as their GF)
Sure. Guys that want doormats. For 30 years of anime watching, her character type is the one I stay away from 99% of the time. (yes i'm late seeing this, I work two jobs and dont have much for free time anymore).

But maybe it's what the Japanese male virgins are into.

Tags
childhood, gorilla, harem