AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-01, 11:25   Link #5961
couchpatato

I love action harem animes without dense as fk Mcs.Stella went berserk japan would be burn to ash.
couchpatato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 11:30   Link #5962
endarion88

just realized vol 10 will be out almost on my birth-day..might take the chance and buy all the volumes of my favourite manga as self present to support the author together with it so i can proudly say i supported all my favourites and have a clean coscience

Last edited by endarion88; 2016-03-01 at 12:57.
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 12:57   Link #5963
D2ultima
Livestreaming Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by couchpatato View Post
capsule might not be able heal it
It was said that they can even re-attach the head if it was severed in some cases. Broken spine would be easy. As long as the body part isn't destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by couchpatato View Post
I love action harem animes without dense as fk Mcs
You mean, the ones that barely exist? I want more Trinity Seven-esque stories.

Also keep working on your Spelling and Grammar; it's getting better. I can actually read your posts now. Remember a space comes after a fullstop. "Fullstop" = "Period" = sentence-ender-thing = "."
D2ultima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 13:21   Link #5964
couchpatato

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! best dam Mc around in high school dxd fk i cant think any other ones off top my head.Yep i know my typing sucks you would hate seen how my english teacher was about my essays.
couchpatato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 15:28   Link #5965
Elandrial

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry is really a refreshing romance action story, where there is a couple who thru thick and thin stay together and the relationship actually goes to the next level, no funky drama, no protagonist trying to steal the girl, no arranged marriage to get between the couple...The romance is really refreshing and nice where the MC does not shy away and become a retard. This really really rare in a story of this nature. just my 2 cents on why I love this story.....
Elandrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 16:16   Link #5966
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Rakudai Kishi no Chivalrous Tale or something along those lines, actually. The "Cavalry" thing is most likely incorrect, as I heard from somewhere that "Eiyuutan" actually refers to "Epic Tale," "Chivalrous Tail" or something like that. The title in English is something like "A Chivalrous Tale of the Worse One".

But yeah, I do agree with you. Stories like that are rare and seeing even one is really refreshing.
Old 2016-03-01, 18:42   Link #5967
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Which is better the action or romance?, from my point of view always by nature of men to my I like more action, and fights (and more if these are epic or cause you a sense of excitement to see them), but also my always as in the anime show their love in a very romantic way I liked , and this shows, that rakudai kishi no cavalry is an anime, which with the two genres makes a perfect combination and this ami am glad its formula of be and speak of the author in each volume, something which I also mention is the feelings that show you that you feel identified with the main character in this light novel (well ikki) . With this I say both genders are very good it all depends on your taste.

Last edited by beast 666; 2016-03-02 at 07:37.
beast 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 01:52   Link #5968
Userunfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisavateraMX View Post
Hell naw man, you in the wrong decade brah.

C'mon, nobody digged Jubei-chan the Ninja Girl when they were kids?

Animesuki I am disappoint.
Yes, but I'm old. Sigh.
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 09:16   Link #5969
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Rakudai Kishi no Chivalrous Tale or something along those lines, actually. The "Cavalry" thing is most likely incorrect, as I heard from somewhere that "Eiyuutan" actually refers to "Epic Tale," "Chivalrous Tail" or something like that. The title in English is something like "A Chivalrous Tale of the Worse One".

But yeah, I do agree with you. Stories like that are rare and seeing even one is really refreshing.
Not entirely. Commonly "two meanings at the same time" is very normal. I am still hoping for this to turn into a war story like "Kingdom" or "Vanadis"

There is a lack of war genre with modern weaponry, because at most there are only anime/manga/LN with modern "wars" between small groups and/or with mercanaries, but a war anime/manga/LN with tanks driving around the battlefield? This has yet to happen. OK, there are Mecha series, but that doesn't count, since the Mechs overshadow everything.

It has been said that only few people can actually become Blazers in the first place, so I want to see that fact being properly displayed for once - and the cinema incident in vol. 1 is by far not enough.
Old 2016-03-02, 10:12   Link #5970
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Not entirely. Commonly "two meanings at the same time" is very normal. I am still hoping for this to turn into a war story like "Kingdom" or "Vanadis"

There is a lack of war genre with modern weaponry, because at most there are only anime/manga/LN with modern "wars" between small groups and/or with mercanaries, but a war anime/manga/LN with tanks driving around the battlefield? This has yet to happen. OK, there are Mecha series, but that doesn't count, since the Mechs overshadow everything.

It has been said that only few people can actually become Blazers in the first place, so I want to see that fact being properly displayed for once - and the cinema incident in vol. 1 is by far not enough.
there is valkyria chronicles anime
Old 2016-03-02, 11:20   Link #5971
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@GreyZone: Madan no Ou to Vanadis is pretty much confirmed to be a True Harem. Rakudai isn't like that. But I do agree about the war part; although, of course, it's not like Blazers even need modern weaponry since they can just use their abilities.

And the "Cavalry" part in the thread title is really wrong. I hope there was a way to fix it.
Old 2016-03-02, 11:40   Link #5972
coded321
He Who Games

Quote:
@GreyZone: Madan no Ou to Vanadis is pretty much confirmed to be a True Harem. Rakudai isn't like that. But I do agree about the war part; although, of course, it's not like Blazers even need modern weaponry since they can just use their abilities.

And the "Cavalry" part in the thread title is really wrong. I hope there was a way to fix it.
aren't there some blazers who use guns though?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 11:41   Link #5973
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, yeah, but those are Devices used by Blazers.
Old 2016-03-02, 13:33   Link #5974
Elandrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast 666 View Post
Which is better the action or romance?, from my point of view always by nature of men to my I like more action, and fights (and more if these are epic or cause you a sense of excitement to see them), but also my always as in the anime show their love in a very romantic way I liked , and this shows, that rakudai kishi no cavalry is an anime, which with the two genres makes a perfect combination and this ami am glad its formula of be and speak of the author in each volume, something which I also mention is the feelings that show you that you feel identified with the main character in this light novel (well ikki) . With this I say both genders are very good it all depends on your taste.
If you take action OR romance each can be boring on it's own, but when you combine the two is when it gets fascinating and interesting.......I like stories with both in it, but romance alone or action alone I kinda find boring......
Elandrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 13:54   Link #5975
AP24

The newest update coincides with the couple of things talked about recently. Only one in a thousand people are blazers, however Rinna's device can turn non-Blazers into Blazers like her maid Charlotte. Yeah, some Blazers' devices are guns and Kurono is one of these people. In the next update we get to know a little bit of what Kurono is capable of. It's a shame translation is going twice as slow this time.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 16:17   Link #5976
The Green One

It's still better than no translation.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-02, 16:35   Link #5977
D2ultima
Livestreaming Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
The newest update coincides with the couple of things talked about recently. Only one in a thousand people are blazers, however Rinna's device can turn non-Blazers into Blazers like her maid Charlotte. Yeah, some Blazers' devices are guns and Kurono is one of these people. In the next update we get to know a little bit of what Kurono is capable of. It's a shame translation is going twice as slow this time.
I think a blazer's device is more suited to their soul. It probably cannot be formed until the blazer reaches a certain age, and is influenced by their soul's desires. Otherwise, guns like Kurono's would have been created back in the rifle era or before. They never stated when Blazers started appearing, but it's clear the devices generally are based off real life weapons and such.

Didn't Cloud-kun get his device to become twin blades instead of one blade?
Old 2016-03-02, 16:42   Link #5978
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yep.

And yeah, there certainly exist Blazers who can use guns, but like I said before, even those are still Devices materialized by the Blazer's magic.

As for the latest update: it's pretty interesting we got there. So that was the "ace" Hiraga was talking about. I think Stella should be able to win, but she's in hard fight against Charlotte here. And now even the audience is in a pinch.

@AP24: When you say that Kurono's going to show a part of what she's capable of, do you mean to say she does something to save everyone (or maybe most people) in the audience? If so, how do you know this?

Edit: One post late.
Yeah, Devices come from a Blazer's soul and are magical objects. But one correction: Kuraudo's Devices isn't really two blades, he can just move them fast enough that it seemed to be more than one blade.
Old 2016-03-02, 17:24   Link #5979
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
That's still better than when we didn't have any translations.
Old 2016-03-02, 18:06   Link #5980
D2ultima
Livestreaming Master

Quote:
But one correction: Kuraudo's Devices isn't really two blades, he can just move them fast enough that it seemed to be more than one blade.
I thought someone said he managed to make two blades specifically over his original single one. I know he usually manages to move so fast he looks like he can have 8 simultaneous attacks.

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural