AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Master Clan Conference Arc (Volume 17-19) Rating
Perfect 10 12 25.53%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 21.28%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 27.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 14.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 6.38%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 2.13%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-03-10, 21:42   Link #2301
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
How can the sponsor be someone linked to Ancient Magic?
The true purpose of 4th lab is to research mental-interference magic.
Mental-interference magic is closely related to mind/spirit magic.
Mind/spirit magic is Ancient magic forte.
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-10, 21:49   Link #2302
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medivh View Post
The temple is more for training ninjutsu than practice Buddhism.
I don't remember him being related to hieizan.
The information regarding Yakumo's relation to Hieizan was mentioned from a conversation between Tatsuya and Kyouko @ vol.14. It came up when Kyouko asked Tatsuya to request a help from Yakumo, but Kyouko's opinion was rejected because Yakumo's participation may drag in Hieizan. And, Tatsuya believed, if Hieizan gets involved, it may end up being domestic conflict.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-10, 21:52   Link #2303
govin2

well I have been beating the drum about the old blind guy being the sponsor and yakumo being his right hand man, and all I got was abuse in this forum
govin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-10, 22:12   Link #2304
mashingan
魔神眼

I remember that, though I didn't agree or disagree with you because lack of info at that time.
Even now since I don't have the copy of vol. 19, I don't know whether it's true or not until I actually read it.
Old 2016-03-10, 22:25   Link #2305
Medivh

Quote:
Originally Posted by govin2 View Post
well I have been beating the drum about the old blind guy being the sponsor and yakumo being his right hand man, and all I got was abuse in this forum
Your argument was baseless though. And I don't think we have confirmed the relationship of sponsor and yakumo.

Saw some spoiler about the sponsor. Be good if someone can translate.
Spoiler for sponsor:
Medivh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-10, 23:14   Link #2306
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
I remember that, though I didn't agree or disagree with you because lack of info at that time.
Even now since I don't have the copy of vol. 19, I don't know whether it's true or not until I actually read it.
Yes, I agree; we definitely need a scanned copy of vol.19.
Quote:
Y
Saw some spoiler about the sponsor. Be good if someone can translate.
Spoiler for sponsor:
Seems like, this old guy is the same guy who showed up at the beginning of vol.17.
Spoiler for Spoiler sponsor:

This is not the best translation.
If Anyone has an access to FB, please update it.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2016-03-10 at 23:54. Reason: I changed the name of sponsor.
Old 2016-03-10, 23:17   Link #2307
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
But it is.
It doesn't look like her. Her hair style is different and her face looks somewhat off imo.
Old 2016-03-10, 23:40   Link #2308
Echizen777

So this guy likely has a longevity spell and special vision?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-10, 23:50   Link #2309
TrueAlchemist

I apologize for any confusion. I edited and fixed information from the spoiler.
If the spoiler is true, Yotsuba's sponsor seems like a general who retired and gained the status of monk.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________
*On my previous spoiler, I made a mistake;
Juumonji, Ichijou, Yakumo, Chigusa (a new character?!?), and police are hunting the culprit along with Tatsuya.
It should be "Juumonji, Ichijou, Yakumo, Saegusa, and police are hunting the culprit along with Tatsuya". Seems like, a person who posted the spoiler made a mistake when he posted the spoiler, and he just fixed it.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2016-03-11 at 00:08.
Old 2016-03-11, 00:23   Link #2310
Medivh

Quote:
So this guy likely has a longevity spell and special vision?
The sponsor should be around the age of kudou retsu. Come to think of it, is it anime original that retsu has white eyes? I guess they would have the same kind of vision.
Old 2016-03-11, 00:36   Link #2311
govin2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashingan View Post
Well u checked my previous posts I had a theory about how Yotsuba was connected traditional magicians because of its history and I made lot of connections about yakumo involvement with Tatsuya and I steppleshase vol yakumo asked who delivered puppets magicians to kudou and I linked sponsors intentions of catching Zhou in the next volume.
I had discussions with TrueAlchemist in this very forum about Yotsuba connection with ancient magicians and yakumo, after finding out about the blind monk he agreed with my theory
Old 2016-03-11, 00:47   Link #2312
Echizen777

Quote:
The sponsor should be around the age of kudou retsu. Come to think of it, is it anime original that retsu has white eyes? I guess they would have the same kind of vision.
Retsu's eyes are black. It's probably not anime original since Kana was the character designer in the anime though it's never been highlighted in the LN AFAIR. Maybe he has a special vision too, I thought it was hinted that Minoru had something similar given how he countered Ghost Walker.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 01:25   Link #2313
TrueAlchemist

Spoilers on illustrations.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoilers on Masaki's diary "My angel" from anon @ 2chan
Spoiler for Masaki's diary:

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________
Vol.19 raw is out on Chinese site, and the link is at 4chan. Seems like, the file is under the password. It is 110 Mb file, but it can also be fake or have virus, so there may be a risk.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2016-03-11 at 02:51. Reason: Forgot the spoiler tags.
Old 2016-03-11, 02:58   Link #2314
Crazy Frog
Dead People

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
Vol.19 raw is out on Chinese site, and the link is at 4chan. Seems like, the file is under the password. It is 110 Mb file, but it can also be fake or have virus, so there may be a risk.
In that rar got 415 jpg file. Unluckily don't know the password
Old 2016-03-11, 04:12   Link #2315
govin2

Quote:
Retsu's eyes are black. It's probably not anime original since Kana was the character designer in the anime though it's never been highlighted in the LN AFAIR. Maybe he has a special vision too, I thought it was hinted that Minoru had something similar given how he countered Ghost Walker.
Minoru countered ghost walker because of parade, minoru doesn't have any special eye. I don't know about retsu.
Parade is a magic that creates a disguise in the information dimension and ghost walker creates disorientation in the information, that's why Tatsuya had problems countering both those techniques
Old 2016-03-11, 05:07   Link #2316
mashingan
魔神眼

Quote:
Spoiler for sponsor:
Wow, that old man so powerful even Kudou Retsu who literally older than him wouldn't be able to refuse him if he asks something.
I translated it but not sure it would be rules violation or not , but the main points are already described by TrueAlchemist here
Quote:
Originally Posted by govin2 View Post
Well u checked my previous posts I had a theory about how Yotsuba was connected traditional magicians because of its history and I made lot of connections about yakumo involvement with Tatsuya and I steppleshase vol yakumo asked who delivered puppets magicians to kudou and I linked sponsors intentions of catching Zhou in the next volume.
I had discussions with TrueAlchemist in this very forum about Yotsuba connection with ancient magicians and yakumo, after finding out about the blind monk he agreed with my theory
Pardon me if I missed your posts, I did ask this issue here before in this post
Unfortunately it seemed nor I and other guys were aware about your posts about this.

Last edited by mashingan; 2016-03-11 at 07:26.
Old 2016-03-11, 06:24   Link #2317
ValvraveTruth

Spoiler for Volume 19:
Old 2016-03-11, 08:26   Link #2318
Medivh

There are new images posted in tieba.

Erika kneeling and crying is very impressive.

Edit: posted the link on wikia.

Last edited by Medivh; 2016-03-11 at 08:53.
Old 2016-03-11, 08:55   Link #2319
Nozomu Itoshiki
Banned

Illustrations are on 4ch too, and as far as the anon said on 2ch those are the last pics of the entire volume.

I wonder what's the context of that image where Miyuki is being embraced from the back by tatsuya, is he now able to feel something? Or atleast feeling a bit or lust?
Nozomu Itoshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 09:22   Link #2320
Medivh

The spoiler did say she was wearing a swimsuit. They might be in a swimming pool of sort.

Tags
political intrigue