AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-03-22, 19:09   Link #2221
Breidaluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
She'll have only three years to live in case she uses the secret method to raise her cultivation to half-divine step. Which, by the way, is done by absorving 9 drops of Golden Crow's blood.

I have the gut feeling though that those drops are going to somehow end in Yun Che's body. At least I hope so.

Yun Che receives the Crow's blood, that would outright kill Cai Yi, and jumps to around Emperor 10. While Cai Yi gets her bloodline awakened and jumps to around Sovereign 9-10. That way, Yun Che could always offset any complications that having her bloodline awakened could cause with a bit of 'loving'.
WTF!? Emperor 10!? Now he can probably destroy Heavenly sword region by himself!
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-22, 19:11   Link #2222
Breidaluk

Summaries of the chapters please
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-22, 19:58   Link #2223
luffyxnami

Quote:
She'll have only three years to live in case she uses the secret method to raise her cultivation to half-divine step. Which, by the way, is done by absorving 9 drops of Golden Crow's blood.

I have the gut feeling though that those drops are going to somehow end in Yun Che's body. At least I hope so.

Yun Che receives the Crow's blood, that would outright kill Cai Yi, and jumps to around Emperor 10. While Cai Yi gets her bloodline awakened and jumps to around Sovereign 9-10. That way, Yun Che could always offset any complications that having her bloodline awakened could cause with a bit of 'loving'.
Hopefully what you said come true cause all the crow said was that having sex with yun Che will cure her wound and allow her to use the secret to achieve half god without dying instantly and it was said that even if her blood awaken it would probably make her sovereign level 9, I think an ancestor of her only got to that level after awakening so it would still be useless.

Last edited by luffyxnami; 2016-03-22 at 20:58.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 02:36   Link #2224
Kristoped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breidaluk View Post
Summaries of the chapters please
http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussi...mments-here/p1
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 04:40   Link #2225
jmcu17

What's with all the hate for the Golden Crow? She sounds like the best wingman Yun Che's had since the Dragon.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 06:15   Link #2226
KuruluciaFalFairia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcu17 View Post
What's with all the hate for the Golden Crow? She sounds like the best wingman Yun Che's had since the Dragon.
dunno man i'm a bit confused too lol
cmiiw but reading the summaries at least she's willing to give the blood eventhough they need to do "it" first. heck she's even give them time and protect them in enclosed world.
if i'm the golden crow i'll probably think why the heck i want to give my precious drop of blood to the person who will die in few years or even will die when she received it.

maybe because the way she talk is arrogant/haughty ?
edit : gdi i'm forgetting the sense of urgency that blue wind empire and frozen cloud asgard is in dire situation

Last edited by KuruluciaFalFairia; 2016-03-23 at 07:10.
KuruluciaFalFairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 06:50   Link #2227
nacer666

Yun Che's hates her because she called him ugly.He is very proud of his looks and normally he would go crazy if someone did that or tried to injure his face.
nacer666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 08:15   Link #2228
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacer666 View Post
Yun Che's hates her because she called him ugly.He is very proud of his looks and normally he would go crazy if someone did that or tried to injure his face.
I think the crow was talking about his body as in his men body was ugly. The crow strip them naked and it taunted demon queen when she got all shy and stuff but not daring to look at bake yun Che.

Ps: new chapter is out, yun Che is a beast,
Spoiler:

Last edited by luffyxnami; 2016-03-23 at 11:22.
Old 2016-03-23, 12:33   Link #2229
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
Ps: new chapter is out, yun Che is a beast,
Spoiler:
Where was it mentioned that she might get stolen?
Spoiler:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 12:54   Link #2230
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Where was it mentioned that she might get stolen?
Spoiler:
You can't see it? This chapter we learn aunt is not at the capital, we learn army is coming to where she is, few chapter ago like hundreds we learn evil boy is going there. All this show sign of her being stolen by evil boy. All this time I thought she was in the capital, now yun Che got three place he have to save, it would suck if it all happen at the same time, wonder who he will save first.
Old 2016-03-23, 13:45   Link #2231
dragon1412

Quote:
You can't see it? This chapter we learn aunt is not at the capital, we learn army is coming to where she is, few chapter ago like hundreds we learn evil boy is going there. All this show sign of her being stolen by evil boy. All this time I thought she was in the capital, now yun Che got three place he have to save, it would suck if it all happen at the same time, wonder who he will save first.
at this point clearly the time frame is not the same, since if it's so Qing Yue would have already arrived at his place. And now with little aunt problem, was her timeline even the same as FCA problem ??
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 13:46   Link #2232
Mahesvara

Come on guys we are talking about Mars Gravity here, there is absolutely zero chance for NTR so relax
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 13:53   Link #2233
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
Come on guys we are talking about Mars Gravity here, there is absolutely zero chance for NTR so relax
I certainly hope so, hope he doesn't decide to spice up the story and thinking ntr is what it need or listen to so crazy commentator.

@dragon
I have no idea how the time frame is right now, it's all over the place but I am expecting them to happen at the same time to add a more crisis feeling to the story.

But I gotta said, the story flow make yun Che seem like a douche, his love one are in danger one moment then the next we read about him banging a chick for 500 time. I don't know what to think about him right now, yeah I know he is not aware of what happen back there but still.
Old 2016-03-23, 14:05   Link #2234
KuruluciaFalFairia

fortunately i already relive this exact scenario (loved ones is in danger but mc is with another girl without knowing what happening) in shura's wrath so i'm a bit calm

and exchanging phoenix's flame for golden crow's flame? tough decision
even though golden crow's flame is stronger but phoenix's flame already doing so much for Yun Che

dammit he's mc, surely he will find the way for flames to coexist
Old 2016-03-23, 14:34   Link #2235
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
I'm pretty sure that Yun Che will refuse the Golden Crow's blood in this case, and the Crow's spirit will have no choice but to give in at the end. That or the Phoenix soul inside of Yun Che is going to intervene in the process. We all know Yun Che's chatacter, he'll either get out of there with both fires or won't get the Crow's.

By the way, what was all that nonsense about Lingxi being NTRed? It was only mentioned that she and her father were sent to their hometown to stay away from the war...
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 14:51   Link #2236
jmcu17

Well, I'm boycotting this thread for the next couple months. I'll hop back in for spoilers later. If things work out well, I'd be done reading my current series by then and I'll read all the raws for this series in one sitting. Also, don't underestimate NTR. I did once, and I still haven't gotten over it.

*mutter* *mutter* Wardstone Chronicles *mutter* *mutter*
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 15:43   Link #2237
luffyxnami

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that Yun Che will refuse the Golden Crow's blood in this case, and the Crow's spirit will have no choice but to give in at the end. That or the Phoenix soul inside of Yun Che is going to intervene in the process. We all know Yun Che's chatacter, he'll either get out of there with both fires or won't get the Crow's.

By the way, what was all that nonsense about Lingxi being NTRed? It was only mentioned that she and her father were sent to their hometown to stay away from the war...
Guess you forgot the chapter where evil dude said he was going to yun Che home town to wipe out his "clan".
Old 2016-03-23, 17:45   Link #2238
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Guess you forgot the chapter where evil dude said he was going to yun Che home town to wipe out his "clan".
Oh, right. I had completely forgotten about that.

Even still, I don't see a chance of Lingxi being NTRed from Yun Che. Not only is her love for him the most absolute out of all the women in his harem, this is, just like Mahesvara said, Mars Gravity we're talking about. If worse comes to worst, she'll just get kidnapped and rescued (yeah, again) or get killed and we'll have the Ruo Ruo bullshit all over again.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 19:33   Link #2239
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
FCA is a NTR zone now the hero is 47 days late even if the main harem is safe the woman outside isn`t and even if he isn`t late it would still take a long time for him to return.

Maybe MARs will give a tragic ending for FCA i know that are many people that want that lol.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 19:54   Link #2240
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Let FCA destroyed please! Let FCA destroyed please! Let FCA destroyed please! Let FCA destroyed please! Let FCA destroyed please!
Please kill those ungrateful bitch! Please kill those ungrateful bitch! Please kill those ungrateful bitch! Please kill those ungrateful bitch! Please kill those ungrateful bitch

Please don't mind me... Just think ruki just enter yandere mode

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem