AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-03-23, 19:10   Link #921
batman14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Rias already has 2 prime candidates to fill the spots. Valerie for Bishop and Tosca for knight.
Ya i thought Valerie would be but the knight i wasnt to sure
batman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 19:33   Link #922
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Well, since the topic of discussion is Ise's future peerage...

Spoiler for My ideas:

That would leave Rias to possibly take Tosca and Valerie as replacements so everyone has a full peerage.
Old 2016-03-23, 20:04   Link #923
Reaperherpderp

Spoiler for my thoughts:
Reaperherpderp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 20:07   Link #924
Darkligh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperherpderp View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler my thoughts:
Grayfia as his queen. Wow that would be an interesting dynamic.
Darkligh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 20:08   Link #925
KnightShade

that actually sounds plausible when you think about it.... now i'm a bit conflicted.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 20:12   Link #926
Darkligh

Yeah even more so since I am sure there's going to be high ranking devils who are going to drag Grayfia through the mud for not being sealed with Sirzechs
Darkligh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 20:13   Link #927
Brawlre

@Gary29 it would be cool if Crom Cruach was his Queen
Brawlre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-23, 20:18   Link #928
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

I reject this idea, Grafiya she has to take care of the nobility of her husband (Sirchezs). You can not leave them to go with issei, she can become "King" of the nobility of Sirchezs and secure that a gentleman can become a Queen to replace Grafiya while she is a King, so it cannot be the Queen of issei. I not think that this theory happen.
Old 2016-03-23, 20:23   Link #929
Biohazardous

Ise's team will all be extremely powerful people. I don't seem taking anyone even remotely weak. Even Asia is not weak anymore with what she has access to.
Old 2016-03-23, 20:27   Link #930
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast 666 View Post
I reject this idea, Grafiya she has to take care of the nobility of her husband (Sirchezs). You can not leave them to go with issei, she can become "King" of the nobility of Sirchezs and secure that a gentleman can become a Queen to replace Grafiya while she is a King, so it cannot be the Queen of issei. I not think that this theory happen.
no she doesn't as she's not a member of nobility at all, especially with her being under house arrest because of certain terrorist brother of hers. and sirzechs wasn't a noble but a mao. her occupation is that of a servant to the house of gremory so she can't just assume sirzechs position and he already said it belongs to vali anyways.
Old 2016-03-23, 20:33   Link #931
batman14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Ise's team will all be extremely powerful people. I don't seem taking anyone even remotely weak. Even Asia is not weak anymore with what she has access to.
Asia is weak in a 1 on 1 fight but not in a group fight
Old 2016-03-23, 20:34   Link #932
Ariel_Saeba
Oppai Enthusiast

@Gary Le Fay wouldn't really fit for a Pawn since she is not that front-line type (looking through various peerages like Sona, Riser, Sairaorg, and even Sirzechs, whose Pawns are all the squire-type fighters). It would bring a serious problem should Ise is on the direct offensive, unless she improves her endurance and firepower. Her roles is very much similar like Asia, except she can be an indirect attacker with wider set of magic skills.

So we have three fan-preferred candidates for Queen. I'm not really into Grayfia, though, especially since she is now more preferred as a Maou candidate.

Now, for my (almost) complete list:

Spoiler for Red Peerage:

EDIT: Anyway, no love for the Ketsuryuukou? So far, the strongest candidate for Vali's peerage for me would be Lavinia as Queen (Dat Slash/Dog and his team smirk ).
Old 2016-03-23, 20:34   Link #933
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman14 View Post
Asia is weak in a 1 on 1 fight but not in a group fight
if one ignores fafnir and her familiars sure...
Old 2016-03-23, 20:36   Link #934
batman14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
if one ignores fafnir and her familiars sure...
I was just talking about her by herself and not anyone helping her plus that would be a group fight i said 1 on 1
Old 2016-03-23, 20:37   Link #935
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
no she doesn't as she's not a member of nobility at all, especially with her being under house arrest because of certain terrorist brother of hers. and sirzechs wasn't a noble but a mao. her occupation is that of a servant to the house of gremory so she can't just assume sirzechs position and he already said it belongs to vali anyways.
Actually I meant he took command of his nobility, not the command of the Maou, I agree you on his house arrest but in the same way can take care only of the nobility (his servants). Because Vali already is the substitute of Sirchezs as new Maou.
Old 2016-03-23, 20:39   Link #936
batman14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel_Saeba View Post
@Gary Le Fay wouldn't really fit for a Pawn since she is not that front-line type (looking through various peerages like Sona, Riser, Sairaorg, and even Sirzechs, whose Pawns are all the squire-type fighters). It would bring a serious problem should Ise is on the direct offensive, unless she improves her endurance and firepower. Her roles is very much similar like Asia, except she can be an indirect attacker with wider set of magic skills.

So we have three fan-preferred candidates for Queen. I'm not really into Grayfia, though, especially since she is now more preferred as a Maou candidate.

Now, for my (almost) complete list:

Spoiler for Red Peerage:
Elmenhilde has not show antying that would say she is worth rooks most likely is a pawn
Old 2016-03-23, 20:44   Link #937
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast 666 View Post
Actually I meant he took command of his nobility, not the command of the Maou, I agree you on his house arrest but in the same way can take care only of the nobility (his servants). Because Vali already is the alternate for Sirchezs as new Maou
i now you've been getting better at this, but someone help understand what he's saying here.

also @the thread, why has no one else realized that grayfia becoming a maou with the current govt having it out for her has a snowballs chance in hell of happening? the more i think about this, the more and more that happening makes no damn sense to me . what happened with diehauser should make them even more paranoid then they already are.
Old 2016-03-23, 21:11   Link #938
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaperherpderp View Post
Spoiler for my thoughts:
Except that Sirzechs isn't around to perform a trade. She can't be the queen for anyone unless he dies (in which case the piece will deactivate) while fighting in the sealed area or he gets out and decides to do so. First is unlikely to happen for a long time so Issei will likely have a full set by then. Sirzechs wouldn't be likely to trade his wife to another man if he survives so that is also unlikely to happen.

As for Issei's Peerage

Spoiler for my thoughts:
Old 2016-03-23, 23:50   Link #939
Variabug
Professional Lurker

Hmmm, good point about LeFay. Having another Artillery-style magic user would be beneficial for a peerage. Along with LeFay having control of both Gogmagog and FENRIR and Asia having Fafnir and Crom Cruach. You have a small army of major firepower that other devils would DIE to have with only 2 pieces.
Variabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-24, 01:13   Link #940
ady623

@beast 666 Sirzechs took all his servants with him and left Grayfia

it seems that everybody has chosen a top 3 for Ise queen

1.Grayfia would be a great queen for Ise and she wouldn't be lonely since she would have her son and sister and her new little brother also Grayfia is the only one that can stop the girls from fighting so there another plus.

2.Tiamat could help Ise with his dragon powers and with his high class devil carrer since she was a judge for the rating games and her being nice to Ise and Mean to Ddraig would be amazing.

3.Crom croach could observe the dragons future threw Ise and Ise can promise him that he can fight powerful people and also the whole turning into a huge fucking dragon would be nice to see from Ise and Crom.
ady623 is offline   Reply With Quote