toujouten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-03, 02:22   Link #102
watisit

Lol, ball sac chronicles.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-03, 04:06   Link #103
kari-no-sugata II

Chapter 56 translation is out....

Heh, Rook - should I say "as expected of a harem protagonist" and "what a loser"?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-03, 07:01   Link #104
kari-no-sugata II

The way Riku is going, looks like she might achieve the following: kidnap the princess, kill the hero and resurrect the Demon King. In which case... if it doesn't end with her death then the "natural" seeming ending would be for her to marry the Demon King (She's probably the strongest female on the demons side so it doesn't seem impossible)
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-03, 08:38   Link #105
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
The way Riku is going, looks like she might achieve the following: kidnap the princess, kill the hero and resurrect the Demon King. In which case... if it doesn't end with her death then the "natural" seeming ending would be for her to marry the Demon King (She's probably the strongest female on the demons side so it doesn't seem impossible)
Marrying someone else other than her master < IMPOSSIBLE!!
She might if her master become the Demon King.....
Old 2016-04-03, 08:48   Link #106
Namorax

Most of her strength comes from the fact that she fights against humans.
Since every single exorcist (so far) relies on the super-convenient "kill demon magic", they are used to easily pawn their enemies. Without that, they are just normal humans with a bit of weapon training.

If Riku had to go up against a powerful demon like Levein or others in his weight-class, she would definitely fare a lot worse. Her only weapon is her halberd and her strength. And her strength is only abnormal compared to a human, I don't think we have seen any feat of strength from Riku that was impossible even for a demon...
There are definitely other strong female demons. Also, there is still the bias the demons hold towards Riku

On a sidenote: I want to be spoilered!
What happens to the princess?
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-03, 10:07   Link #107
iambill10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Since every single exorcist (so far) relies on the super-convenient "kill demon magic", they are used to easily pawn their enemies. Without that, they are just normal humans with a bit of weapon training.

If Riku had to go up against a powerful demon like Levein or others in his weight-class, she would definitely fare a lot worse. Her only weapon is her halberd and her strength. And her strength is only abnormal compared to a human, I don't think we have seen any feat of strength from Riku that was impossible even for a demon...
There are definitely other strong female demons. Also, there is still the bias the demons hold towards Riku

Captured. Whether he is getting demon dicks MAINICHI MAINICHI is unknown.
iambill10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-03, 15:25   Link #108
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

her strength is abnormal even for demons.
Old 2016-04-03, 21:20   Link #109
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Don't mind me I'm just here for the harem genocide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
This chick is cray-cray

Spoiler for yangire:
She's so beautiful~
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-03, 22:49   Link #110
Yoburi

Just start reading Riku story and got to say even if the whole cockblockness and harem slaughter is absurdly entertain for us all after see her killing Mary and her chilhood friend (that even try to say sorry in her last moments but fail to do so) i can tell the only thing waithing her in the end is a Bad End.

In fact if she just die at the end she would already be winning don`t want to see her being cast aside again after the war when the Demons win after all to them they are just a `thing` or a `dog`.

If Rook and his whole family and his harem all got a very paintiful bad end worst than Riku then she wins after all she never have anything while these people have everything she ever dream.

And BTW what is the deal with Raku working so hard to save in her own words `stupid brother` isn`t her sister also stupid if you look at the game scenario Rook save Riku with just some half baked words from death since her father was still beting in a hidden power so for a smart woman like Raku it would be very simple to save her and yet she didnt i wonder why...
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-04, 01:08   Link #111
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
She's so beautiful~
Doesn't she remind you of everyone's beloved sweet Aishi Ayano-chan?
Old 2016-04-04, 01:52   Link #112
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
lol nah, I just saw that the preview for the ln was available so I took some caps. Here's the char pic with names:

Spoiler for char:
I am still lost to understand this
can someone post the characters biography
i would like to know about Riku crush (his superior?), and Rook Harem
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-04, 04:06   Link #113
Breimn

Riku crush is bottom right i think.
Bottom left is the demon spy.
Top right is wolfbro and maou s imotou.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-04, 04:18   Link #114
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

No, i mean their characters description
i guessed as well that black guy is Riku crush
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-04, 06:35   Link #115
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
her strength is abnormal even for demons.
Do you remember where that was mentioned? I only remember that her strength is always described as "abnormal" when it is referred to, but not that it is compared to anything like another demon.
Old 2016-04-04, 12:21   Link #116
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Do you remember where that was mentioned? I only remember that her strength is always described as "abnormal" when it is referred to, but not that it is compared to anything like another demon.
not a direct comparison but in ch3 when Leivein and Riku first meet.

Form Leivein's Aid.
Quote:
“I am against it. While I have to recognize that that strength which allowed her to lift up that barrel was incredible,
Old 2016-04-04, 15:47   Link #117
Namorax

Hmm, that doesn't mention if he is comparing her strength to a demon's or a human's...
For all we know, there might be types of demons whose children could perform similar feats.
Old 2016-04-04, 17:10   Link #118
Yoburi

Don`t think your average demon can even get close to her might only super high level ones like the demon lord or Leivein have more streght than her after all Leivein still a super monster that can kill people with his bare hands.

So from what we being show even if Riku isn`t the strongest the people that can beat her can be counted in one hand. In the human side i think only her father is stronger than her got the feeling he is on Leivein level of power after all the man is very brutal and cunning.
Old 2016-04-04, 19:19   Link #119
Arkeus

Her Father seems dumb more than cunning. You don't kill your daughter that has a special talent just because it's not the special talent you want. It's not like she couldn't have been of any use after all.

Hell, he even killed his wife for no reason.

So yeah, he is more like an idiot that has a pride issue.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-04, 19:31   Link #120
Yoburi

Poor Princess who was born with a face made by gods got her face smash i thought hatred chapter was about her hating Riku =/ too bad i wanted to read her mental dialog.