AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-11, 16:12   Link #101
VooXoo

I take and watch a bad anime every season, it makes all the others "taste" so much better.
Slave Harem is that for me, but for novels.
But it still made me curious about some things and then I created this thread.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 11:07   Link #102
VooXoo

Finally the last one was introduced, I thought she would be just throw at him but they had to "force" her.
Seems like the next chapters will focus on levelling her up.
Old 2016-04-14, 08:40   Link #103
VooXoo

Rutina have a nice character, is sad to know the author will dumb her a bit though...
Next chapter will probably be about getting her some equipment, grinding in the labyrinth or "grinding" in the bedroom, but maybe it will focus on the slave contract.
Old 2016-04-15, 10:34   Link #104
VooXoo

Seems like today was the last chapter of the daily rush, I had gotten used to it...
Roxanne started the brainwashing, I thought it would not take long from the description but only a few hours...?
Old 2016-04-15, 10:37   Link #105
Ncf

if only they did more than same thing over and over again O_o I get it slice of life and such but jesus xDI have to catch up I think i was on 170
Ncf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 05:13   Link #106
VooXoo

Wow...Roxanne teachings took less than a chapter, it wasn't even showed, lazy author is lazy.
I'm guessing SnuSnu in 1 or 2 chapters and then back to grinding and cooking.
The coup d'etat was so calm...MC just warped a few times...
Old 2016-04-18, 05:39   Link #107
Stinkt

^^

The only 'battles' of this WN happens in MC's head.

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 16:07   Link #108
VooXoo

Wow, I had lost hope in Hero unlocking something at lv.50, the new job seems great...even if it lost meteor...I bet the author wanted to make meteor something great who greatly helped the MC and made people awe, but it would make impossible to keep a low profile and so he simply, slowly made it disappear.
Next unlock should be Sherry one-eye right?
If Jobless unlock something at level 50 Michio will probably select good skills for it this time...will the class name be "lazy bum"?
Old 2016-04-18, 16:13   Link #109
Stinkt

^^
You shouldnt forget that while the increase XP if for the party, the reduced requerimente for xp is only for him. So even if the girls lvl up really fast, its not even near his speed.
And they are fighting at floors that dont give much xp for their lvl.

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Old 2016-04-18, 16:24   Link #110
Breimn

Well, jobless will probably turn into something like "jack of all trades and master of noone" .
Since we are close to raw we will soon have to wait for months for 1 ch of " litterally nothing happens" .
As for his harem i wonder when will MC let Roxanne stop being healer and focus on her racial job. Since he has now a wizard he should just do it himself.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 16:47   Link #111
cadu_

I also dont like Roxanne being a healer, it would be better for her to get her racial job and the MC take the Priest job.
Old 2016-04-18, 17:56   Link #112
VooXoo

Same here, giving the most skilled fighter that job was stupid (well is Michio) as they don't even take much damage in their battles.
I was surprised from the elves race job, it seems like the skills it gives are bad but probably is simply have bad compatibility with a dungeon.
Old 2016-04-20, 10:39   Link #113
VooXoo

"The reason as to why I believe Rutina will become a Grand Wizard quickly is owing to Gained Experience 20x.
On a side note, she’s a Wizard Lv5 at the moment."

So it does affect them, I thought it was strange as the new girls catched up so fast.
Old 2016-04-20, 10:52   Link #114
Breimn

There are two exp related skills
one that reduces required exp , the other makes monster give more exp
Only the latter one helps the girls tough.
Old 2016-04-20, 10:53   Link #115
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
"The reason as to why I believe Rutina will become a Grand Wizard quickly is owing to Gained Experience 20x.
On a side note, she’s a Wizard Lv5 at the moment."

So it does affect them, I thought it was strange as the new girls catched up so fast.
Read my other post...

They are fighting at low lvls floors (2x), while it gives good xp when you are lv 1~20, it slow down a lot after, and the MC only got to lvl 50 with his jobs cause of the reduced requeriment in xp, and this one is not shared.

Old 2016-04-20, 11:08   Link #116
VooXoo

Oh, I had forgot he had 2 exp related skills, thanks for refreshing my memory.
Old 2016-04-22, 09:29   Link #117
VooXoo

In the last few chapters he talked about adjusting magic power for making his spells more or less powerful, this is new, I thought it was fixed and he couldn't control it.

I hate how this author every once in a while introduces a new battle mechanic like it was there from the start.

So sad dragons have really no reason to exist...

Rutina bed scene is getting more chapters than I expected, I'm not really interested in that part but as Michio "deflowered" the others shortly after getting them is a bit weird is taking so "long".

I really think the editor had to spice up the LN, I don't think people would spend money for the WN.
Old 2016-04-22, 10:07   Link #118
Breimn

How much is it selling?
Old 2016-04-22, 10:40   Link #119
VooXoo

Don't know, but if it have 6 volumes out is not remaining on the shelves.
Old 2016-04-22, 11:51   Link #120
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
In the last few chapters he talked about adjusting magic power for making his spells more or less powerful, this is new, I thought it was fixed and he couldn't control it.

I hate how this author every once in a while introduces a new battle mechanic like it was there from the start.

So sad dragons have really no reason to exist...

Rutina bed scene is getting more chapters than I expected, I'm not really interested in that part but as Michio "deflowered" the others shortly after getting them is a bit weird is taking so "long".

I really think the editor had to spice up the LN, I don't think people would spend money for the WN.
Since the beginning there was this mechanic... maybe you also forgot about it

About Rutina, if i'm not mistaken its the next day after she turned into a slave... it took about 6 chs, but remember that its still the same day.

Tags
cheat, furry, harem, level system, slave