AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-05-03, 18:56   Link #401
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The volume in light novel is still adapting arc 3. So volume 8 of light novel is still arc 3.
Volume 1 is arc 1
Volume 2-3 is arc 2
Volume 4-8 is still arc 3 and its not even finished yet.
*Sigh*. Arc 3 is gonna be really depressing. I'm no sadist like aohige and I don't relish the inevitable reaction of anime-only viewers. Okay, maybe just a little, but seriously I'm more worried about how the current degree of censorship will affect the impact of Rem's suffering.

Last edited by bakato; 2016-05-03 at 20:23.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-03, 20:22   Link #402
larethian

I don't know how spoiled people are but
Spoiler:

I know i can't control people but just saying. And i know this doesn't apply to everyone, more for people who pretend to speculate when they are in no position to. Since i dunno how spoiled people are through summaries, it's more like a reminder, to myself as well.

Last edited by larethian; 2016-05-03 at 20:36.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-03, 20:44   Link #403
tsunade666

The dog. I don't remember the exact details in arc 2 because its been months since I read the summary for it but I know the dog is somehow connected and rem and Subaru would deal with it. I haven't read the pastebin because I don't want to be spoiled again but I have read before the summary of aohige and the other member who had kakine as avatar but if you look at the dates of back then. Then you will know how long since I have read arc 2 and3. The latest summaries are for arc 4-6 but i only read arc 5-6. Arc 4 with snippets about Elsa but nothing much. I'm buying the translated one so I didn't bother to go further into details of reading it again because I will eventually read it again.

Old 2016-05-03, 21:14   Link #404
larethian

Well, I never checked the historical posts, and I never opened aohige's spoiler tags, nor read any pastebin summaries. I just voiced out my concern as I see the dog getting more and more attention at this juncture, something which is meant to be overlooked easily; and I've seen too often in other series where people are either pretending to speculate or inevitably pointing anime-only viewers in the right direction, whether intentionally or unintentionally. This is not fun at all, especially for some series that are clever, but sometimes certain individuals keep harping on some small detail that should be overlooked by most, and which turned out to be important later. Again, I'm not pointing fingers and just saying it in case.
Old 2016-05-03, 21:41   Link #405
Applehell

In fairness the few pointing that out seem to be anime only viewers going by their previous posts. Though I don't think it will really matter at this point since anime only viewers will forget about the dog for the next couple of episides once next week hits.

Spoiler for anime:
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-03, 22:00   Link #406
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
In fairness the few pointing that out seem to be anime only viewers going by their previous posts. Though I don't think it will really matter at this point since anime only viewers will forget about the dog for the next couple of episides once next week hits.

Spoiler for anime:
Can't really judge by this actually. Sometimes people lurk and don't participate in source threads but participate in anime threads already spoiled. Just saying.

I can give the benefit of doubt but I just feel that a little too much attention is being given to the puppy at this early juncture.

Anyway I went back to check and kind of realized why:
Spoiler:
Old 2016-05-03, 22:01   Link #407
Mitrospeed

Quote:

Spoiler for anime:
Yeah there is way too much stuff happening in the next two episodes, they won't really pay attention to that.

Anyway, I look forward to see the reactions since this will be a
Spoiler for anime:
Mitrospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 06:01   Link #408
Weroloz

So, nobody got something to say about my previous post?
Weroloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 06:12   Link #409
rigid_

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Don't have the time right now, so a quickie.
Memory hazy so apologies if some details are off.
Spoiler:
Thanks for the summary!
rigid_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 06:16   Link #410
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weroloz View Post
So, I was thinking about something I read in some Spoilertags that bothered me and here is the Theory I came up with:

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Your Thoughts?
That's quite the theory you have there.
Since I haven't read the Novels nor have a way to do so, I think such a thing may still be too soon to start speculating about.
But if it's something plot-related, it may become important later on, who knows.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 07:53   Link #411
larethian

Finished volume 4. Gawd, how long do I need to suffer as a reader with Subaru before things start to turn around for him...
Old 2016-05-04, 07:55   Link #412
RDNexus

You're reading it in japanese or chinese, I guess? Since there are no translations of it...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 08:36   Link #413
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Can't really judge by this actually. Sometimes people lurk and don't participate in source threads but participate in anime threads already spoiled. Just saying.

I can give the benefit of doubt but I just feel that a little too much attention is being given to the puppy at this early juncture.

Anyway I went back to check and kind of realized why:
Spoiler:
Fair point, it's just that some of people I've seen point that were like a week ago saying they didn't expect this show to turn out this good. So implied this was their first contract with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
You're reading it in japanese or chinese, I guess? Since there are no translations of it...
Larethian can read Japanese fluently. He used be a translator for Bakatsuki awhile back. I'm not sure if he's native speaker like aohige though.
Old 2016-05-04, 09:43   Link #414
Mitrospeed

For anyone curious, here are the monthly views for the website of the web novel.

Talk about a boost, huh? I just hope this won't hurt Tappei-sensei's sales of the LN too badly.

Mitrospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 09:51   Link #415
larethian

Quote:
Fair point, it's just that some of people I've seen point that were like a week ago saying they didn't expect this show to turn out this good. So implied this was their first contract with it.

Larethian can read Japanese fluently. He used be a translator for Bakatsuki awhile back. I'm not sure if he's native speaker like aohige though.
Some of the viewers are likely regular patrons of 4chan, which is like a spoiler minefield. But maybe I'm just paranoid

I'm not native. My comprehension level is decent I would say; having studied in a language school and have some grounded fundamentals up till level equivalent to JLPT2 before turning to self-study (at a leisure pace). But I still need to use an electronic dictionary when I read difficult and bombastic literature.
Old 2016-05-04, 17:09   Link #416
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

I can't believe that the arc three this adapting many volumes, I wonder that as extensive is arc t. I have a question how many witches there in total?
Old 2016-05-04, 20:29   Link #417
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Some of the viewers are likely regular patrons of 4chan, which is like a spoiler minefield. But maybe I'm just paranoid

I'm not native. My comprehension level is decent I would say; having studied in a language school and have some grounded fundamentals up till level equivalent to JLPT2 before turning to self-study (at a leisure pace). But I still need to use an electronic dictionary when I read difficult and bombastic literature.
Ah, so regular novels and scholaristic/essay papers and like? Still your earlier translation works have been really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast 666 View Post
I can't believe that the arc three this adapting many volumes, I wonder that as extensive is arc t. I have a question how many witches there in total?
Spoiler for the witches:

If anything is inaccurate in there Aohige can correct me.

Last edited by Applehell; 2016-05-04 at 22:09.
Old 2016-05-04, 22:28   Link #418
arthand

Spoiler for question about MC power:

Last edited by LKK; 2016-05-05 at 08:37. Reason: added spoiler tags
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 04:00   Link #419
Weroloz

Because the first witch power that he gets only has 1% or so of its original output, while the other can't be used for certain reasons. But first and foremost because the author likes to torment his mc and give him something, then take it away right after which ansers your second question. :P
Weroloz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 04:32   Link #420
whitecloud

I heard there is a lot of alternate universe ending for Subaru....can anyone list what chapter that is?

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel