Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Good , new ch just came out.
edit ->
Spoiler for raw:
Spoiler:
Old 2016-05-22, 13:05   Link #182
Breimn

Google translate does strange things to my brain , especially when there is more than a name in same swntence.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-22, 13:38   Link #183
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

Spoiler for Conspiration?:

And ty for the summary (○^∀^○)
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-22, 18:42   Link #184
roffle

Can I ask a question about Harold?

Spoiler:
roffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-22, 21:06   Link #185
yulinard

Quote:
Originally Posted by roffle View Post
Can I ask a question about Harold?

Spoiler:
So far as I know he is putting hateful persona because he don't want to have any attachment to that world.

Spoiler:
yulinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-23, 11:14   Link #186
roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulinard View Post
So far as I know he is putting hateful persona because he don't want to have any attachment to that world.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for untranslated chapters:
Old 2016-05-23, 11:25   Link #187
DeathMetalBunny

I've always interpreted it as it was Harold doing everything and Kazuki was in the drivers position. Like a guy riding a horse but with a little more control. He's steering Harold down a different path and Harold has to comply but he can still do some of his own things at the same time. Hence the Harold filter built into all his words an actions.
Old 2016-05-23, 11:34   Link #188
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetalBunny View Post
I've always interpreted it as it was Harold doing everything and Kazuki was in the drivers position. Like a guy riding a horse but with a little more control. He's steering Harold down a different path and Harold has to comply but he can still do some of his own things at the same time. Hence the Harold filter built into all his words an actions.
I also understood it like that, I also remember that this is touched in one part.

Spoiler:

.... I probably need to check that part more carefully?
Old 2016-05-23, 12:13   Link #189
pervypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Spoiler:

The way you put it just reminded me of Dust in Dust: an Elysian tale. Would be cool if Harold actually had a final duel with the big bad in a volcano (lol).
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 02:17   Link #190
aa3naan4

Quote:
I also understood it like that, I also remember that this is touched in one part.

Spoiler:

.... I probably need to check that part more carefully?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:

I am more interested in how he feels about Erika.
aa3naan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 10:48   Link #191
Breimn

New raw out.
Old 2016-05-24, 11:31   Link #192
al103
Grumpy Russian bear

Send a message via ICQ to al103
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa3naan4 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

PS. Also Nanoha/job, Honor/job and Rein/Agito.
PPS. Proud Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin shipper.
al103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 11:34   Link #193
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

God damn it Itsuki

Spoiler:
Old 2016-05-24, 12:16   Link #194
roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa3naan4 View Post
I am more interested in how he feels about Erika.
This is also what I'm most interested in knowing too, and my motivation for asking in the first place. It seems like OG Harold in the game didn't give a fuck about her? Or maybe we don't actually know that, because all we know from Kazuki is that she slapped him for some reason I can't remember. We do know Harold didn't speak politely to her, but I think that's a nonfactor since he doesn't do that with anyone but his parents.

Quote:
God damn it Itsuki

Spoiler:
lmao Itsuki. He's the best. Although Harold might be able to get them to tie so neither wins, lol.
Old 2016-05-24, 12:43   Link #195
aa3naan4

Quote:
God damn it Itsuki

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I really love the time when Kazuki thinks like a gamer.
Spoiler:
Old 2016-05-24, 13:37   Link #196
pervypig

This novel's fast becoming one of my fav (my top's Hakomari btw). It's an isekai transport/reincarnation done right, and here's why:

1. MC is not given something for free because some bird-brained loli goddess' head over heels for him. You may think that readers love cheats, but in fact readers just love to fantasize what they themselves would have done with the cheat if they were given one. I personally find it pretty distasteful that jesus powers are granted to people for no particular reason other than luck - and they use them just to flip skirts or build harems.

2. MC actually had to struggle to develop the natural talent of his possessed body, which says hellava lot more than tons of wish-fulfilment Isekai novels out there. And I don't mean token effort that ends with "he practiced magic for 2hrs every day" with no more mentions thereafter. People actually spy on him in his trainings and, instead of falling head-over-heels for those 6-pacs, get suspicious of what he is plotting. Realistic? Hell yeah. Try having a shooting range in your house's backyard and see if your neighbours don't peer over the fence in fear.

3. MC fails (and more than once, quite often in fact) in his experiments to introduce his "game/previous life" knowledge. Even when he succeed, he could not reap the rewards of his efforts, but rather only got sympathy (and only by a rare few) for it. Now, call it the tendency to root for the underdog or whatever, but this kind of character has far more depth than some pseudo-messianic archetype that get worshipped wherever they change water into wine. What's it they call it? "They've received their reward in full already."

4. MC is not warped/twisted by the circumstances they got thrown into - AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE HE'S A SAINT. He actually had to struggle with the resident persona of the character he's taken over - which brings me to another point: Why would the reincarnating/transported persona take over every characteristic of the host - including changing his taste from Western food into Japanese Sushi? Granted, your memories from a past life has returned, your nerve-endings and taste sense should not change just with a snap of the fingers.

5. And last but not least, he don't have a fecking harem tailing him like ducklings behind mommy duck! I don't know bout later part of the series, but MC actually tries to avoid and break those flags like the plague for the very good reason of fearing for his life. It is just as well because getting ladies to fall in love with you just because you saved their cute lil asses never work in real life. Getting someone in your debt put the strain on your relationship and you could never really tell if they're treating you nicely because of what you did or because they really liked you. Life before harem!

Hah, said my piece... wish there's actually more of this type of novels around.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 13:54   Link #197
aa3naan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by al103 View Post
Spoiler:
This reminds me of Greed from FMA

Quote:
This is also what I'm most interested in knowing too, and my motivation for asking in the first place. It seems like OG Harold in the game didn't give a fuck about her? Or maybe we don't actually know that, because all we know from Kazuki is that she slapped him for some reason I can't remember. We do know Harold didn't speak politely to her, but I think that's a nonfactor since he doesn't do that with anyone but his parents.

Spoiler:
Old 2016-05-25, 10:11   Link #198
Kagarino

Quote:
God damn it Itsuki

Spoiler:
So will he lose on purpose?
Kagarino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 10:31   Link #199
Breimn

Nah. He will subconsciously win by going serious from the start. Or he will win by defeating him but lose from drawing the sword.
Spoiler for duel conditions:
Old 2016-05-28, 11:17   Link #200
Breimn

Kita kita ,kitaaaasa! Raw ch 71 is out!
Lol Harold got angry as soon as Francis spoke about Erika.
I guess now we can really say he is properly looking at her.

Last edited by Breimn; 2016-05-28 at 11:31.

Tags
flag breaker mc, tsundere anti hero, tsundere male mc