AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-18, 22:02   Link #101
Yoburi

Finish reading all the novel got to say the ending was lacking he finally was promoted to wizzard rank 9 and then realise there is a rank 10 where you created a rule...

But really thast all folks i was hoping for a more human ending where he goes back to his family and add the Mother earth to his harem too lol but no back to the lab lets crack rank 10 lmao.

I won`t even put spoiler tag because this end you see from a mile away it isnt the wrost i ever read but it sure could be much better.

Best part of the ending was the MC killing Tyre the god of justice making cry like a little girl before crush his sorry ass because he was by far the most hatefull asshole since that family of witchs he MC offend when he became a warlock.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 22:33   Link #102
cabman11

Original Sin>>>>>> Justice based on individual perspective.

And the dumbass said that the only thing that will be Eternal in all of the astral is Justice and fairness ..... He must not go outside much.

Now all I'm doing is waiting for the original virtue to show up as an ultimate rival until the end of infinity.... that or he could just learn all the rules himself by skipping the time needed by using space and time rules
Old 2016-04-18, 23:02   Link #103
Yoburi

True even the Ley Godness of magic system that always beg for his help to deal with the little guy MC that never harm her at all wasn`t that hateful after all she did predict the MC would kill her in the future so it made sense for her to try to murder him unlike the justice god that just saw the MC as evil that need to be removed.

Besides Ley godness got by far one of the most badass deaths of all time in a Xianxia novel her fall started the biggest war of the universe and pretty much every god wanted to avenge her even her enemys, hell even the MC feel pity for her painless death. Love when she says that she wants to have a war with him lmao... she just didn`t know these words would trigger the second great wizzard war from ancient times.
Old 2016-04-18, 23:07   Link #104
cabman11

Well here is the authors new work
Title
武林半侠传

Here is one site you can read it on. But give it a while and it will be on the other sites too
http://m.e4zw.com/dongman/20160416/2069936.html
Old 2016-06-13, 23:00   Link #105
Yoburi

It`s being translated now by wuxiaworld and damn this is one of my favorit novels of all time.

Now i here many people biching about how this MC is bad but really this comes from people that read ATG so i don`t get how this MC is any more evil that any other bastard MC out there.

The great part of this novel is how the MC is trully smart and never start troble he can`t manage his goal is always geting stong but never forgeting to enjoy life, the world he lives is a world of backstabing mages that kill and steal anything from anyone so good people die very early. The so call genius of his generation are all dead and only MC and another woman survive in his school when the story started proving that only smart and cruel people can live in this type of world.

Wish there were more novels like this one with truly smart MC not dumbass that show to everybody how there talent and power is awesome only to have half of the cast trying to murder you because you are arogant and the other half trying to steal from you because you probaly have some treasure.
Old 2016-06-14, 05:14   Link #106
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
It`s being translated now by wuxiaworld and damn this is one of my favorit novels of all time.

Now i here many people biching about how this MC is bad but really this comes from people that read ATG so i don`t get how this MC is any more evil that any other bastard MC out there.

The great part of this novel is how the MC is trully smart and never start troble he can`t manage his goal is always geting stong but never forgeting to enjoy life, the world he lives is a world of backstabing mages that kill and steal anything from anyone so good people die very early. The so call genius of his generation are all dead and only MC and another woman survive in his school when the story started proving that only smart and cruel people can live in this type of world.

Wish there were more novels like this one with truly smart MC not dumbass that show to everybody how there talent and power is awesome only to have half of the cast trying to murder you because you are arogant and the other half trying to steal from you because you probaly have some treasure.
They say he is evil 'cuz this guy doesn't really saves damsels in distress. He is calculating, cold blooded mad-scientist. He is the personification of pragmatism, like every other true magus.
Old 2016-06-14, 07:11   Link #107
Stinkt

Just 100 more chs for me to finish this one.

And my only complain is that every relationship is on the background. I'm not asking for a romance, but the most info you will get of him and his family is 1 sentence saying that they spend a few months (at most) together, and no details. There were many bullshit chs that the author could dedicate a few to family time.

Everything else was really well done, maybe the gods world arc could be more detailed, when he goes to hell.

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 14:33   Link #108
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salante View Post
They say he is evil 'cuz this guy doesn't really saves damsels in distress. He is calculating, cold blooded mad-scientist. He is the personification of pragmatism, like every other true magus.
He will get revenge later, but he won't fight someone who is stronger then him because "My PRIDE!!" and then win because of "Deus EX Machina"
He will wait till he become stronger or had better plan before he strike back.

It doesn't mean he is coward since he have no problem to have entire clan (and school) as his enemy.
Though He won't do it because he hate them but because he can get profit from it.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-14, 15:26   Link #109
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
He will get revenge later, but he won't fight someone who is stronger then him because "My PRIDE!!" and then win because of "Deus EX Machina"
He will wait till he become stronger or had better plan before he strike back.

It doesn't mean he is coward since he have no problem to have entire clan (and school) as his enemy.
Though He won't do it because he hate them but because he can get profit from it.
I didn't say he won't get revenge I imply that he is pragmatist. Well, if he didn't profit from revenge he won't even try at the first place.
Old 2016-06-14, 19:01   Link #110
cadu_

No, he would take revenge as long as it doesnt danger his own life.
He seems to be prepared to pay a certain amount of cost to help someone depending on how close he is with them.
For example, he gave that precious water in exhange for helping Biki(the sex friend, i think thats her name right?Dont remember well).
Even if the water was useless to him, it could still be sold for a good price at the market or something but he decided to give it to the girls family in order for them to forgive her.
Old 2016-06-15, 01:24   Link #111
Yoburi

His revenge is pretty brutal too there was one asshole that got his son killed by the MC when he kinda lost control over his emotions because of his snake blood and the asshole decide to kill the MC family while the MC escape. When he returns he not only seal the soul of this asshole in magma but also use a forbiden spell that kills everybody related to him by blood and even people that are friends with them.

It`s funny how after that a bunch of old man try to punish him for being a evil mage but end kissing his ass when they find out how they count match him anymore so in the end the strong is right.
Old 2016-08-02, 19:37   Link #112
watny

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
There is no "true" heroine but he does get multiple temporary girlfriends and even married some.
All of this is because this stories time frame goes into centries and thousands of years because mages live a long time the more power full they get.
At the current raws his life time is estimated to stretch into several hundred thousand years because of the amount of power he has.
He also has a bunch of kids, grandkids and great great great great grandkids
(All are still alive)
Does he ever see Neela again because before he left she did say that she will go back to her family; also the way she spoke was like she came from a powerful family. So did she really didn't go back and die in the war?

Now Anna did he ever go back and see her?

Last Bicky, does he ever see her again after leaving her with the Azure Potions ?
watny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-02, 20:15   Link #113
alsful

As far as I know he doesn't.
alsful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-02, 21:06   Link #114
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by watny View Post
Does he ever see Neela again because before he left she did say that she will go back to her family; also the way she spoke was like she came from a powerful family. So did she really didn't go back and die in the war?

Now Anna did he ever go back and see her?

Last Bicky, does he ever see her again after leaving her with the Azure Potions ?
Neela die in a explosion in her own home.

Anna live a good life and die of old age waiting for the MC.

Bicky left her home and decide to became a wizzard going to ruins like the MC did but nobody ever heard about her ever again.

In the end of the MC generation only him and the girl that got a nasty mutation in his school survive all others die and the girl became the new director of the school and a wizard rank 2 on top of all she even recover her beautiful form and also murder the whole family that wanted to kill her and the MC when they were kids.
Old 2016-08-02, 21:19   Link #115
cadu_

Which chapter shows Neela dying and how did the explosion happened? I really liked Neela and Bicky.

Which family?The dark magi family that had a lot of influence in the school or the light Magi family that have prophecy powers? Why did the family who wanted Leylin dead also wanted the girl with mutation dead?
Old 2016-08-02, 22:15   Link #116
watny

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Neela die in a explosion in her own home.

Anna live a good life and die of old age waiting for the MC.

Bicky left her home and decide to became a wizzard going to ruins like the MC did but nobody ever heard about her ever again.

In the end of the MC generation only him and the girl that got a nasty mutation in his school survive all others die and the girl became the new director of the school and a wizard rank 2 on top of all she even recover her beautiful form and also murder the whole family that wanted to kill her and the MC when they were kids.

How many years in the future did it take for him to return, also what chapter did he return? Did the MC return to the town where Anna was to check up on her and did she leave behind any heir ( I know she didn't have kids). That was fucking sad that she waiting for him for a long time then died.

Was Neela home attack?
So he went back to the school, also why was a family trying to kill her(Nyssa). Did she use grass to advance to mage level 1, it is hard to believe anyone would give her meditation scroll; also What level was the MC then too. Did he and Nyssa ever get into a relationship

Did Bicky ever become mage level 1 before anyone ever heard from her?

Last edited by watny; 2016-08-03 at 08:57.
Old 2016-08-02, 22:18   Link #117
watny

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Which chapter shows Neela dying and how did the explosion happened? I really liked Neela and Bicky.

Which family?The dark magi family that had a lot of influence in the school or the light Magi family that have prophecy powers? Why did the family who wanted Leylin dead also wanted the girl with mutation dead?
Yes I really like Neela and Bicky too; also Anna too. What the fuck this was really sad.
Old 2017-04-25, 20:15   Link #118
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

i think the best way to describe the MC is CaoCao in a fantasy setting. His life philosophy is basically the same.

"i rather betray the world the have the world betray me."
Old 2017-04-25, 21:51   Link #119
cadu_

Btw, What happened with Baelin's girlfriend? You know, the body who was a child of fate or something that he sacrificed to make that coin, he had a girfriend who was a fallen noble but she was never mentioned after the meeting they had with fallen elf prince.
Old 2017-04-25, 22:06   Link #120
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
Btw, What happened with Baelin's girlfriend? You know, the body who was a child of fate or something that he sacrificed to make that coin, he had a girfriend who was a fallen noble but she was never mentioned after the meeting they had with fallen elf prince.
died of old age, their son became a rank 2 mage. he no idea Ley kill his father.

funny thing was, a lot of people thought Ley was his father since Ley ask him about this mother.

Tags
harem