AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-06-15, 04:05   Link #701
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizrock94 View Post
I feel like up until now the one Kizuna loves is Aine, the other girls are just there for him to grope, slick and play on.There is not an ounch of love between them. Hope this will change in the future volumes
One thing that really turns me off about this novel.

I guess a harem without obvious favoritism was too much to ask.
Old 2016-06-15, 06:08   Link #702
ImperialFlameGod8190

Chapter 4 is out but again its not bad but its not great IMO. I guess i'm just like okay thats it. I cant say i'm surprised but i cant say i'm also pleased. It has its moments but not a lot

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 06:12   Link #703
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizrock94 View Post
I feel like up until now the one Kizuna loves is Aine, the other girls are just there for him to grope, slick and play on.There is not an ounch of love between them. Hope this will change in the future volumes

I agree a hundred percent. Aine is going beyond the clear lead but to the only one Kizuna actualy has feelings for beyond, I don't want you to die so let me grope your boobies.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 08:29   Link #704
LordZero25
Random Lurker

Please tell me that they will all reunite on volume 7, because the non-existent NTR is triggering me.

「歌は神秘」
LordZero25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 08:45   Link #705
Ayato_kanzaki

Yes, they all end up piling on one common enemy in volume 7.
Ayato_kanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 09:49   Link #706
Eclar
Avid reader

Chapter 4 was not as I expected.
Spoiler for Last update:
Old 2016-06-15, 12:45   Link #707
EvI

Well at least for me this is good since Aine is my fav girl though i also want to see some...love between the others (they'll have, i think.... i hope so) but it's okay for Aine to be the main chick for Kizuna, they deserve each other, although some people didn't like the fact that in volume 6 she did tried to kill Kizuna(even though she had plenty of chances, she didn't if you guys didn't notice) because they think it's better the "me and you against the world", but in their case there wouldn't be a world if Aine had forsaken everything for Kizuna, she was doing the right thing in her position, and in the end Kizuna showed her that she didn't need to give up anything and they should find a way to save everything together, and that my brothers, was a real romance.

Nayuta in the very end acted like a mother telling Kizuna how to save the world even though she could still have acted like a bi*** and ignore it, i think this proves that she does indeed love her children in some crazy and scientifically way , that said there is still a chance for her to return tho, she can still be alive but if she died for real there then there is no regrets, at least for her AND for us.

And @Omega seems like our theory was right bro o/

Anyway next update SISTER SANDWICH, get the sisters and save the world, did i already said that i love this novel?

F5 at every 30 minutes in baka site from now on

Last edited by EvI; 2016-06-15 at 12:56.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 12:49   Link #708
RDNexus

What theory, if I may ask?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 14:08   Link #709
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post

Nayuta in the very end acted like a mother telling Kizuna
how to save the world even though she could still have acted like a bi*** and ignore it, i think this proves that she does indeed love her children in some crazy and scientifically way , that said there is still a chance for her to return tho, she can still be alive but if she died for real there then there is no regrets, at least for her AND for us.
lol nope

She lost a bet and did her part, that's not motherly.

Actually I'm disturbed at how Kizuna feels attachment towards a scientist who just happens to be genetically related to him.

At least the novel aknowledges it was anticlimatic, seriously, she got hit then speaks a bit and goes away. She got it easy, would have been better if she felt something at least, like dispair that her new found powers aren't as godly as she expected, etc.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 14:15   Link #710
RDNexus

So, the translation is almost up to date, right?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 14:34   Link #711
Wandering Soul

Wasn't expecting Nayuta to fall so quickly. I thought she would go to be an antagonist for a few more volumes, but this outcome isn't bad.
Old 2016-06-15, 16:01   Link #712
LordZero25
Random Lurker

So Nayuta is just really absorbed on her scientific research? I hope this will not end at this arc one or two more forced antagonist won't hurt, right?

「歌は神秘」
LordZero25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 16:50   Link #713
bakapervert
A pervert

There are already more bosses waiting in the wings.
Old 2016-06-15, 16:56   Link #714
ryuuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
There are already more bosses waiting in the wings.
more enemy and i also hope kizuna eros got a permanent upgrade like dual beam rifle and a katana

add some wings when he use eros
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 17:56   Link #715
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Well, nayuta always was a very curious character / interesting to me, but we never managed to understand what were his motives to betray everyone and become a self-proclaimed goddess, but feel that he was a character a little poorly developed in this aspect, even it was only a villain for a single volume and why did it? will never know... well seeing Nayuta reminds me, to the comics villains in the age of 1970, where the villains were evil because the author forced them to be evil, they didn't have a good reason to be evil. My final conclusion is Nayuta was a good character, but it was a bit bad developed since it was very forced that she would become an antagonist when I had no any reason to do.

Last edited by beast 666; 2016-06-15 at 18:13.
beast 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 18:08   Link #716
XFire
150% done

So Nayuta is dead and the gang is back together? Okay, time to resume reading.
Old 2016-06-15, 20:11   Link #717
OmegaWeaponZ

Just finished the chapter 3, and, correct me if I'm wrong, that was the first time it was mentioned that light particles were surfacing in Kizuna's eyes. Usually it just goes along the line of "particles were similarly being given of from his body". If so, this would be the first time it was explicitly stated so.
Old 2016-06-16, 03:48   Link #718
NosageDaze

Aah my favorite character died
NosageDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 04:50   Link #719
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Just finished the chapter 3, and, correct me if I'm wrong, that was the first time it was mentioned that light particles were surfacing in Kizuna's eyes. Usually it just goes along the line of "particles were similarly being given of from his body". If so, this would be the first time it was explicitly stated so.
I think it has been mentioned before. Not too sure though.
Old 2016-06-16, 15:31   Link #720
OmegaWeaponZ

I must say, actually enjoyed the Nayuta Battle.

But still, it was sad at the end. A parent is still a parent after all, and they both clearly still loved her, regardless of they said. This would also count as matricide, correct? I hope she returns in some way or form(I mean, even Kizuna admits that she is but a poor slave to her curiosity).

Also, think back to the censored pic a few pages back... I'm getting a bad feeling after reading the last chapter. Remember, Valdy has dark blue hair, with her obsession/interest in Nayuta blatantly shown when she mistook Reiri as her, and throughout this ad the previous volume, the author has been trying to redeem Zelsione's character... Well, lets just wait for v8...

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, hentai artist, incest, sci-fi, true harem