AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-06-17, 14:38   Link #121
akumaten

So the show copped out. Guess we won't get a second season......Good. What a Big Order of Crap.
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-17, 15:26   Link #122
Tchadnis

yay it finally over , it all i have to say, this could of been promising but , it went down the drain. i hate to see anime with big potential waste (no pun intended or maybe just a little)
Old 2016-06-17, 18:04   Link #123
Nvis
Where are the good animes

If that's Daisy in the end = me

Eiji got screw loose not recognizing Daisy.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-17, 18:22   Link #124
moodie

my second 1/10 anime. crazy
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-17, 20:56   Link #125
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well this was rushed and such a soft weak ending when you look at this threw speed Eiji has one hell of a sister complex

5/10 should of been at less 26eps
Old 2016-06-17, 21:10   Link #126
Yamada II

Episode 10

Well this crap finally ended. Those out of nowhere developments though. They suddenly reveal in the very last episode that a lot things told previously were lies. Sena caused the great destruction, Bind Dominator was originally Sena's order, Eiji took Sena's sins and made it so that everyone thinks that he destroyed the world and sealed his own and Sena's memories (although I still don't get how and why the world was made to believe that Eiji destroyed the world even though it was Sena, I seriously doubt Eiji's original stand worked on the whole world). Sena thought that she should take responsibility and thus killed her brother so that he doesn't get in her way of helping open the gate to cause another destruction and create a world where everyone's wishes can be fulfilled because obviously it's a great idea to create a world where each wish creates a new universe or something.

Rin suddenly had this revelation that trying to kill Eiji was the wrong thing. About time she realized this. Now she wants to save Sena because she made Sena sad by trying to kill Eiji. Who cares about Eiji? All that matters is that Sena should be happy. That final development was so weird. Some random goddess' skeleton hand shows up from the gate and Eiji has enough power to defeat her. Okay. And who was that girl who was sort of observing (?) things with three people? Whatever, doesn't matter. Eiji makes a new world where Sena is happy and Orders don't exist. And they all lived happily ever after. Also, what was up with all that black and white? Another thing, Eiji really did do his sister.

So there were a number of problems with this shit. Eiji was stupid. For a guy who planned on taking over the world and not be a puppet, one would have expected him to make some somewhat smart decisions. He had a great power of controlling basically anything and he didn't use it right. Hiiragi and co, for some reason, thought it was a good idea to play the bad guys and hide things from Eiji even though their cause is a just one. Stupid. The ass pull developments, the speed, the unnecessary fanservice, and crappy visuals hardly need any mentioning here.

This could have been better if Eiji was smarter and actually used his power more efficiently. and if Hiiragi wasn't so stupid, and if it had refrained from ass pulls and.... never mind, this needs a lot of fixing.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-17, 21:34   Link #127
nfsac

I have read up the manga up to the latest translations. They rushed the series so much in this 10 episodes pack it lost the already low setting/pace it has. If I recall right the manga does not include scenes of the MC sleeping with his sister, dunno why they added this part with so much focus on the animated series.
Happy ending? I guess but totally disconnected to the very frail plot the anime tried to compress and adapt.
6/10
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 00:14   Link #128
Applehell

Meh. What wate of time this was.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 01:14   Link #129
Nvis

What she put in Eiji's glass of water, doe...?
Old 2016-06-18, 01:52   Link #130
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 10:
It's over... it's damn over! Well, wasn't surprised that Eiji altered Sena's memories in order to take the blame over the Great Destruction in the first place. But in the end, it seems that he save the world this time instead of creating another destruction!

God, I feel that I wanna see some uncensored boobies when the Blu-rays have arrived, especially Eps. 5, 6, 9, and 10 for that matter!

Meanwhile, I highly knew that Eiji had sex with Sena and one more question... Does this anime ending corresponds to the manga one? In any case, I'm done with this trainwreck!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 06:52   Link #131
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
I don't remember any sexy times between Eiji and Sena in manga and also the moment where Gennai gets shot corresponds to how volume 6 has ended. After that? Dunno, they might as well just jumped to the last chapter or this is anime original ending. BTW manga already has 9 volumes at the moment.

If you want to blame somebody for turning manga story in these scripts for anime - you should blame Takayama Tatsuhiko, the man who has also continued writing Aldnoah after the first 3 episodes by Urobuchi Gen. Though it looks like his work on Mirai Nikki was better thanks to it having 26 episodes instead of 10.
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 13:11   Link #132
Wandering Soul

The premise had potential, but it was wasted and resulted in an complete mess. 2/10
Old 2016-06-18, 16:01   Link #133
MgMaster

Big Order staying true to itself 'till the end, making up powers & combinations whenever convenient.

I certainly had my fun with this show, though it goes to show you that even a supposedly glorious trainwreck type of anime is not so glorious when being limited to only 10 eps - even ridiculous events need their time to sink in, but the show just jumped from scene to scene non-stop.

Minus points for only 2 mins of closure though. Also, our supposed Yuno of the show, Rin, needed more screentime.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 16:50   Link #134
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Damn it. This series made me watch two awful series this season.

The first few comments on this thread compared this to Mirai Nikki, so I watched that one while this was airing. I didn't enjoy watching that series because of the annoying MC and the huge plot holes that are too many to count, but I finished the series anyway since I'd like to see how Big Order was similar to it.

It wasn't similar at all. This is a harem series where the MC wanted his imouto to be the main girl, the only similarity (if it can be called that) was that Rin had red hair, and Yuuno had pink hair.

What a waste of time.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 18:25   Link #135
Nvis

I watched this show for Daisy, nothing more.
Old 2016-06-19, 12:27   Link #136
DemonneoPT

I liked the first episodes. I was hoping it to be like Mirai Nikki where even tho certain things would be making up whenever convenient it was still funny and entertaining. Plus, Yuno is love. However, Big Order felt way too rushed and there was zero logic with the MC actions. Like, the guy went against his father because "wish-made worlds" were fake accordingly to him, yet he now lives in his own "fake" world he wished for..lol. What a hypocritical bastard
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 12:34   Link #137
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonneoPT View Post
I liked the first episodes. I was hoping it to be like Mirai Nikki where even tho certain things would be making up whenever convenient it was still funny and entertaining. Plus, Yuno is love. However, Big Order felt way too rushed and there was zero logic with the MC actions. Like, the guy went against his father because "wish-made worlds" were fake accordingly to him, yet he now lives in his own "fake" world he wished for..lol. What a hypocritical bastard
His problem was the "several worlds" thing. As long as there's only one world, it's fine. Even and especially if he gets to decide what that world is.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 04:27   Link #138
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Welp... That was stupid. Neat premise, really dumb/convoluted execution. And that's all I can really say about both the final episode and the series as a whole.
Old 2016-06-20, 11:54   Link #139
Sixth
Hu Tao

Judged from the reactions at here, I am glad that I didn't watch it....yet.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-03, 22:54   Link #140
Syan48306
Forgotten Lurker

Anyone understand what they were trying to go for in the end with the glass and the purple ball/orb in the drink splitting?

Were they trying to show the pairing of Rin and Eiji as done with him giving the hair tie to Sena and the orb splitting?
Syan48306 is offline   Reply With Quote