AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-06-21, 07:36   Link #13301
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

The extra work of farming talismans to again farm drops is getting kind of tiring. Double farming sucks out fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Doesn't Artemis mean "she whose breasts defy gravity"?

Points for anyone who gets that reference, but seriously, they do.
Mythological Gods are known to usually give the laws of physics, morality & gravity the middle finger.

Oh hey page 666, Demonic Servant confirmed for the next event!
Old 2016-06-21, 09:03   Link #13302
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto View Post
The new quest which will open tomorrow at 5pm JST (after the weekly maintenance i assume) require total of 750 talisman...still not sure if it will be repeatable or not..
All but the last one appear to be repeatable.

Quote:
what is DoT?like curse?
Damage over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Artemis is a virgin Goddess. She shouldn't even dress like a slut. Stupid DW.
Don't slut shame clothing. She's a freaking goddess. If she wants to dress a certain way, it doesn't matter how provocative it is. She'll break anyone who tries to touch her that she doesn't want doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
All I can say is, wow, what a far-fetched assumption...
No one in software writes release notes like that. If a graphical update is accompanied by mechanics update, it will be explicitly stated unless they want a shitstorm.
And previously, I never saw such assumptions made for other battle graphics update. Why now? Completely illogical to me.
This. I'm going to assume it's just fixing her glitchy attack animation that I sometimes see.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 09:06   Link #13303
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

What nods are you guys farming? I've been doing the 40AP that drops the gold ones. I need to buy those horseshoes from the shop. Or maybe I should focus on the Taliman node? I still haven't cleared the 400 talisman quest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Mythology-wise, Apollo tricked Artemis into killing Orion...and the game make use of that, portraying her as an innocent/childish girl that dispises her brother to the point of saying that she has no brother, or that he's dead to her.

In contrast, Apollo in-game is an emo atoner, searching for Artemis so he can apologize, but she always runs away
There are many version of that story. One is Artemis being tricked into killing Orion and another is Orion tried to rape Artemis so she smote him down.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 09:18   Link #13304
sakamoto

Quote:
What nods are you guys farming? I've been doing the 40AP that drops the gold ones. I need to buy those horseshoes from the shop. Or maybe I should focus on the Taliman node? I still haven't cleared the 400 talisman quest.
Yep...you should be better farming the talisman node..
And after that farming at Indian nodes with 100 talisman
The way it drops much much better there..

In my case, i keep farming talisman, but still not used them..now i have around 2k talisman (rip farming Indian)
I'll wait and see tomorrow unlocked quest before i use them all
Old 2016-06-21, 09:27   Link #13305
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto View Post
Yep...you should be better farming the talisman node..
And after that farming at Indian nodes with 100 talisman
The way it drops much much better there..

In my case, i keep farming talisman, but still not used them..now i have around 2k talisman (rip farming Indian)
I'll wait and see tomorrow unlocked quest before i use them all
I've been doing the 30 AP one, because it drops a bit of everything, and there's a lot of purchasing to be done. I dunno if it's actually optimal this way though.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 09:54   Link #13306
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
I've been doing the 30 AP one, because it drops a bit of everything, and there's a lot of purchasing to be done. I dunno if it's actually optimal this way though.
The 100 talisman one drops a lot of everything.
Old 2016-06-21, 09:55   Link #13307
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
There are many version of that story. One is Artemis being tricked into killing Orion and another is Orion tried to rape Artemis so she smote him down.
Hmm, I see.

As for farming, I do the Flaming Mountain for talismans, then do the 100 talisman quest.

Just did 100 talisman 3 times, and the drops are good if you bring event CEs and Servants to boost the drops

Spoiler for my method:

^That's basically what I do.
Old 2016-06-21, 10:09   Link #13308
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Shouldn't have bought the last CE in the shop as I got a CE drop. Waste of 300 gold currency. I could just skip buying the hearts and scales in the shop since I'm getting a lot of them in the talisman quest and the India quest. I'll leave them for last I guess.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 10:23   Link #13309
McW
Canaan II When?

How weird? I can't find today's tasliman daily? So are we skipping it today?
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-21, 10:25   Link #13310
Tenzen12

Quote:
Hmm, I see.

As for farming, I do the Flaming Mountain for talismans, then do the 100 talisman quest.

Just did 100 talisman 3 times, and the drops are good if you bring event CEs and Servants to boost the drops

Spoiler for my method:

^That's basically what I do.
I am using Bryn Waver Sanzou (Halloween Iry). I use Buddha punch demon in first turn, once or twice against red demon and same with Karna. Bryn kills Arjuna and occasionally weaken Karna too. Her ability give stars to other helps Our sexy monk fill her gauge even faster.

Sanzou is really good on spamming her NP with her 3 arts star generation and taunt. It would be even better if she had her third skill already but plumes are hell...

Against dragons I just field two Shutens, kill first two waves with regular attacks and finish final one with their two NPs and bunch of buffs.
Old 2016-06-21, 10:49   Link #13311
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Update of battle graphics can actually means she will have less hits, ie worse gain of NP and stars. I don't care either way though as I don't use her unless there is no alternative anyway.
Hah? Isn't number of hits some figure put into the code, animation be damned? It's not like this game has actual hitboxes and stuff...it's not a fighting game
Old 2016-06-21, 11:08   Link #13312
Tenzen12

No it's not. Every servant hits as many times you see him to hit. Though I didn't know fighting games do such things as well...
Old 2016-06-21, 11:14   Link #13313
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Am curious. If I kill all the enemies, but die of a DoT on the last turn, does it count as a win? Last Talisman quest, thanks to bad RNG and a couple poor decisions, I was down to just Jack vs the dragon. I was just barely able to kill it, but took a DoT (from its previous NP) on the last turn to bring me down to 55 HP.
No....I have been killed by poison or curse after taking out the last enemy enemy before and it counted as a loss.

Anyway, Jack shld be able to solo that mission easily (I mean Maria alone can do 2-300K dmg to Nightingale)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
No it's not. Every servant hits as many times you see him to hit. Though I didn't know fighting games do such things as well...
If that were true then Gil is doing way too little hits for his Bs lol
Old 2016-06-21, 11:23   Link #13314
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
He's got a five-hit buster card.
Old 2016-06-21, 11:26   Link #13315
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Attacks done simultaneously count as one hit, like a dual wielding character attacking with both weapons...iirc, that applies to Jack's B attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
And didn't he get an overall improvement with the changes done in the Zero event?
Old 2016-06-21, 11:42   Link #13316
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
And didn't he get an overall improvement with the changes done in the Zero event?
He got an eight-hit extra card.
Old 2016-06-21, 11:46   Link #13317
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Yeah for like how many weapons flying out of his cache if we want to use animation to determine hit count
Old 2016-06-21, 11:51   Link #13318
Tenzen12

It's about separate hits. Gil may shoot lot if weapons but also lot of them hit in same time, making it one hit.
Old 2016-06-21, 12:28   Link #13319
Klard
The cilvilain

Have some Jeanne ppl
Spoiler for I though this was Takeuchi drawing at first lol:

Old 2016-06-21, 21:10   Link #13320
NovelReader

I have 1.2k talismans ready for tonight. Hopefully the new quests will net better rewards.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon