AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-07-01, 19:17   Link #7141
KnightShade

*insert abe simpson leaving gif here*

so to get this back OT, any expectations for v12?
Old 2016-07-01, 19:30   Link #7142
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well based on everything its ripe for Arthur to be added to Kazuki's little group. The fact that Loki is coming means that there may be possibilites for Kaya as well but i'm not counting on it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-01, 19:50   Link #7143
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well based on everything its ripe for Arthur to be added to Kazuki's little group. The fact that Loki is coming means that there may be possibilites for Kaya as well but i'm not counting on it.
ah kaya, i miss that little shit
Old 2016-07-02, 09:19   Link #7144
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Did you know Islam accepts Polygamy? A poll was held in Europe and quite a large percentage want polygamy legalised. It's not banned, and to be honest the 72 virgins reward once you get to heaven isn't really helping your case. I know this cause I'm a former muslim, and my mom told me in heaven I would get 72 wives.
Yes, I know all that. I never said anything about not being allowed to have more than one wife, did I? And while Islam does allow polygamy, it's only up to four wives at a time on Earth and, like you said, 72 in Heaven. The wife or wives from Earth will be the Head(s) of the wives in Heaven. But I'm not planning on having more than one on Earth because I don't think I can handle more than one. Heck, most can hardly handle even one. [Personal question, so I'm sorry if I'm being too presumptuous, but still: Why did you quit being Muslim?]

Anyway, back to Magika and True Harems.
@Imperial: I agree about Arthur. Hopefully she'll permanently join Kazuki's harem - though it might be hard (because of the tsundere-seeming remark she made in Volume 11 when she said she doesn't want to be treated like a cute girl or whatnot) and, like I said before, would probably have to wait until after - or maybe during - the upcoming Mythology War/Battle of the Kings. As for Kaya, I really don't think it's possible for her to join up with the good guys no matter how much she loves Kazuki. She's an Illegal Magician whose brain has already been messed up by her Diva (who just happens to be Loki, the one big bad Diva whom the Japanese, Solomon and Norse Mythologies and their Basileus are targeting).

And by the way, I just saw the release date for Volume 12 on B-T: July 25, 2016. It's 23 days from now, as per Saudi Arabia's time-zone.
Old 2016-07-02, 09:36   Link #7145
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hmm, speaking about Muslim and polygamy... I was Muslim myself... and polygamy? Hahahah... even I'm sure I can provide four women... I don't know if I can defeat them on the bed...
Old 2016-07-02, 09:58   Link #7146
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Hmm, speaking about Muslim and polygamy... I was Muslim myself... and polygamy? Hahahah... even I'm sure I can provide four women... I don't know if I can defeat them on the bed...
You will be controlled by your wive(s)...trust me when I saw that. xD Trying to handle your ex's/wive(s) at the same time is a pain.
Old 2016-07-02, 09:59   Link #7147
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I had a friend back in Okinawa that had 1 wife and three mistresses because he could only marry one wife. They lived something like sisters but from what I gathered it seems the nagging increased by 4 and if one was angry all of them were angry so I imagine that kind of harem would be extremely hard to manage. I mean heck many men have trouble keeping even one woman happy I couldn't imagine trying to keep 4 happy... 72 on the other hand I think i'd change my name and go into hiding or become pure of heart and mind/enlightened.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 10:03   Link #7148
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Unless you are expert at handling women
Old 2016-07-02, 10:03   Link #7149
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I had a friend back in Okinawa that had 1 wife and three mistresses because he could only marry one wife. They lived something like sisters but from what I gathered it seems the nagging increased by 4 and if one was angry all of them were angry so I imagine that kind of harem would be extremely hard to manage. I mean heck many men have trouble keeping even one woman happy I couldn't imagine trying to keep 4 happy... 72 on the other hand I think i'd change my name and go into hiding or become pure of heart and mind/enlightened.
For me its my brother with 2 ex wives, one current+ a mistress. They treat each other like sisters. However my family's home is built so it can home grand parents, parents, their children and their cousins. It's kind of like an apartment but its a single home...so yeah. They live together...I moved out. The children all like different wives so yeah. Its hectic. Everyone reminds me of cats...lazy around and doing what ever they want. Come and go as they please while mating when ever they want. xD Oh my messed up Italian family.
Old 2016-07-02, 10:07   Link #7150
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

why ex wives? did the wivey cheating on your brother? when they caught, they told him it just sex, it mean nothing to me? is that it?
Old 2016-07-02, 10:14   Link #7151
LKK

^^ Further conversation on this tangent should go to PM, VM, or a social group.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 12:17   Link #7152
DragonOsman
Dragon King

K.

Well, let's stop here on that, then.

I'll post this again:
Quote:
Anyway, back to Magika and True Harems.
@Imperial: I agree about Arthur. Hopefully she'll permanently join Kazuki's harem - though it might be hard (because of the tsundere-seeming remark she made in Volume 11 when she said she doesn't want to be treated like a cute girl or whatnot) and, like I said before, would probably have to wait until after - or maybe during - the upcoming Mythology War/Battle of the Kings. As for Kaya, I really don't think it's possible for her to join up with the good guys no matter how much she loves Kazuki. She's an Illegal Magician whose brain has already been messed up by her Diva (who just happens to be Loki, the one big bad Diva whom the Japanese, Solomon and Norse Mythologies and their Basileus are targeting).

And by the way, I just saw the release date for Volume 12 on B-T: July 25, 2016. It's 23 days from now, as per Saudi Arabia's time-zone.
Old 2016-07-02, 15:56   Link #7153
OmegaWeaponZ

The wait for the next poster cover girl begins. I'm hoping for a non king cover.

Also, shame i couldn't get in on the other topic earlier, seemed fun
Old 2016-07-02, 16:04   Link #7154
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Is it true the artist does fanart of the series?
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-02, 17:30   Link #7155
DragonOsman
Dragon King

That'd be interesting if it's really true. How do we confirm it?

@OmegaWeaponZ: Why do you not want a non-King, specifically? I actually feel a cover with Clark on it might be good. Or maybe her sister. But if Kanae hasn't gotten a cover pic yet, then maybe her?
Old 2016-07-02, 18:18   Link #7156
Eclar
Avid reader

^Kanae actually got a cover, see vol. 9
Old 2016-07-02, 20:44   Link #7157
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
That'd be interesting if it's really true. How do we confirm it?

@OmegaWeaponZ: Why do you not want a non-King, specifically? I actually feel a cover with Clark on it might be good. Or maybe her sister. But if Kanae hasn't gotten a cover pic yet, then maybe her?
Here's a link to his Pixiv account.

CHuN

He does quite a lot of fan art probably to build up his portfolio and advertise himself in the industry or something.

This is his timeline page. thought some of his early stuff is a bit NSFW

CHuN's Timeline

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin

Last edited by SoloPanda; 2016-07-02 at 21:04.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-03, 06:52   Link #7158
fazri
blacksun king

ruki-kun do you want to do polygamy?
nii-san will push your back to do it, because if possible i want do it to!
hahaha
Old 2016-07-03, 06:59   Link #7159
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Big brother!! I miss you so much
Nah... I guess have two wife will do...but I want a very devoted wife...

So... is there any chance for other King join kazuki harem?
Old 2016-07-03, 07:06   Link #7160
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Eclar: Yeah, I guess I forgot. Thanks for the reminder. I think they should each get at least one more cover, though. Especially Kaguya. Whoever out of the Kings hasn't gotten one yet should get one as well. Keep it fair.

Though it's a pity that Kazuki can't be on a cover. Unless he's with a girl, probably.

@SoloPanda: Yeah, thanks. They're all for other series, right? I thought I recognized some Magika in there, though. I could be mistaken.

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem