AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-07-21, 22:43   Link #561
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
For some reason this tournament reminds me a bit of the Makai tournament in Yu Yu Hakusho (Even though that tournament was individual tournament and not group tournament). Such as how both protagonist gets a totally different 'blood' running through their body after their second 'death' and how the comrades becomes rivals in the final story arc. That match between Yomi and Yusuke below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfZ_I1-Fvb0

I actually imagined I will be seeing a similiar fight between Ise and Shiva where Ise loses after giving Shiva a good fight.
Though Shiva wont be participating in the tournament so looks like my wish wont happen... Though I wont be suprised if Shiva has an adult form which is his true form
Maybe Ise will fight Shiva to decide which side he wants to join. And Shiva beats him.

All this talk about Ise's Queen made me think of something else. What if Bina is actually an artificial Devil Azazel created. It's not like he's lacking samples for that.

Last edited by B214; 2016-07-21 at 23:06.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 02:54   Link #562
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Ryuuteimaru as Ise's queen?? Hmm... you guys never holding back, huh...
But seriously ryuuteimaru was a ship... not women... ship didn't have gender.. unless this is kancolle...

You dare underestimate the power of Ise's imagination?
Old 2016-07-22, 03:05   Link #563
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokumonsen View Post
You dare underestimate the power of Ise's imagination?
What? Do you think I'm dare? I fear the power of Oppai...
This is DxD, dude.. not Kancolle...
Old 2016-07-22, 03:17   Link #564
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Maybe Ise will fight Shiva to decide which side he wants to join. And Shiva beats him.

All this talk about Ise's Queen made me think of something else. What if Bina is actually an artificial Devil Azazel created. It's not like he's lacking samples for that.
Uhm if that happen Rias will be angry at Azazel. ^^
Old 2016-07-22, 03:45   Link #565
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Would be cool if Strada joined his team, just saying.
Old 2016-07-22, 03:48   Link #566
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

He join as temporary members? That's possible... reincarnated as devil? No... he want die as human...
Old 2016-07-22, 03:57   Link #567
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
He join as temporary members? That's possible... reincarnated as devil? No... he want die as human...
Maybe as a temporary rook, it would be really interesting to see that. Though if there is a human/Vatican faction in this tournament then he might be there.
Old 2016-07-22, 04:03   Link #568
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Maybe as a temporary rook, it would be really interesting to see that. Though if there is a human/Vatican faction in this tournament then he might be there.
Irina did join temporarily. Why not him?

Dulio did join the game as King though. If Vatican people and the exorcists were to participate, it might be under him or Gabriel or the other archangels left.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 06:45   Link #569
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:

That would be a nice twist lol.

Not really sure if it was intentional by Ishubumi, but the word "Bina"(ビナー) actually appears in Sephirot. It can also spelled as "Binah". Wonder which one is the correct 'spelling'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_o...icky_strom.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da%27at

Hmm...wonder what this can mean since I'm cluess in religion.

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention.
The remaining Rias's servants (incluing Xeno, Asia, and Ross) that were a Low-class Devils are receiving a promotion as a Middle-class Devil. Also Saji and Tsubaki(?). Though its not stated when they will be taking the test. Rossweisse offically became Ise's peerage by a trade with "Rias" out of the blue in Life.3... And Rias was the one who brought it up.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 06:48   Link #570
B214

Wait so Rose is now officially a part of Ise's peerage. Just how Rias like is Ise's team now. >_>

Anyway it's good to see the others receive their promotion. They deserve it.
Old 2016-07-22, 06:48   Link #571
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
What? Do you think I'm dare? I fear the power of Oppai...
This is DxD, dude.. not Kancolle...
They aren't talking as if Ryuuteimaru would itself become a girl like in Kancolle. Read more carefully. The talk is about its avatar. You do know what the avatar of something is, don't you?

@Kusabireika: A Reincarnated Devil who loses his Evil Piece would all of his powers afforded by said Piece. It's what happened to Ise when he lost his body: Rias got all of his Pawn Pieces when they used the Dragon Gate to summon him, but because he'd lost his body, he himself didn't come back. So Rias had to put his Pieces back inside him since he didn't have them or any of his abilities that he'd had because of the Pieces at that point. And Tannin got his own Evil Pieces as a King, but if Mephisto ever wanted to participate in a Rating Game match (if he ever did - as it is now, it seems like he never would since he isn't interested), Tannin would participate in it as his Queen. But it's mainly because Tannin doesn't have a King Piece. Roygun Belphagor has one, so she can't get another Piece. The King Piece is still an Evil Piece even though it was discontinued, so unless it's removed, Roygun, or anyone who has a King Piece for that matter, can't get another Evil Piece put in them at the same time.

Ise is technically still in Rias' Peerage and would participate as a Pawn under her if she participated in a match, but now that he has his own Pieces, he's also a King of his own Peerage now. Just like Tannin, except that his King is interested in the Rating Game unlike Tannin's. But Ise won't be given a King Piece because those are rare and have also been discontinued already, not to mention that in the off-chance that he did get a King Piece, he'd have to lose his Pawn Pieces and that would be bad because he's also Rias' Pawn still.

Either way, I really doubt that a King of another Peerage participate in this tournament as part of another King's team. That's probably why Ise won't participate as part of Rias' team in it, either. Though maybe he could've if he'd wanted to, though he couldn't have also participated as a King himself as well in that case. But that probably only applies to Kings who are also part of another King's Peerage like Ise is. Kings who were born as High-class Devils and aren't in anyone else's Peerage wouldn't be able to participate in this tournament as part of another King's team, either - is what I'm thinking. And I really doubt that someone who is already a King would be able to be reincarnated as a servant by another King, King Piece or no King Piece.

@Imagine Breaker: I agree with you about Strada and Irina. Strada should be able to join someone's team temporarily like Irina did.

Edit: Two posts late.
So now Xenovia, Asia and Rose are all part of Ise's Peerage officially? So Rias has now lost three good Pieces. At least she still has Ise, and can hopefully find good people to replace the three she did lose. A guy can hope, right?

But yeah, like B214 said, it's good that those guys are now getting a promotion to Middle-class Devil. They do deserve it.
Old 2016-07-22, 06:53   Link #572
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Wait so Rose is now officially a part of Ise's peerage. Just how Rias like is Ise's team now. >_>
Really? I thought Ise just 'borrowed' her from Rias?

Edit: Didn't saw nom@n's post. Lol. So he started with 4 good servants. Most of them battle-hardened and the other one with experience at Rating Games at least. Wew.

And good for them. They had battled strong enemies. They might not be at Ise's level, but they sure deserved promotion as reward for their contributions in the battle against the terrorists.

Quote:
Not really sure if it was intentional by Ishubumi, but the word "Bina"(ビナー) actually appears in Sephirot. It can also spelled as "Binah". Wonder which one is the correct 'spelling'
'Binah' or בינה means 'Understanding'. And the premise of her appearance is to evaluate Ise. Hmmmm....
By the way, archangel assigned to Binah is Zafkiel - 'God's Knowledge'

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2016-07-22 at 07:04. Reason: in addition
Old 2016-07-22, 06:55   Link #573
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
That would be a nice twist lol.

Hmm...wonder what this can mean since I'm cluess in religion.

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention.
The remaining Rias's servants (incluing Xeno, Asia, and Ross) that were a Low-class Devils are receiving a promotion as a Middle-class Devil. Also Saji and Tsubaki(?). Though its not stated when they will be taking the test. Rossweisse offically became Ise's peerage by a trade with "Rias" out of the blue in Life.3... And Rias was the one who brought it up.
Uhm how about Gasper and Koneko I hope it's OK to ask. T_T
Old 2016-07-22, 06:59   Link #574
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yey, my theory about Ise's queen being new character rise to 75%... I'm sure she is new character... and I got feeling she would be introduced in short story... like meeting ise and how ise made her his queen... like Asia made contract with Fafnir...
Old 2016-07-22, 07:04   Link #575
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Uhm how about Gasper and Koneko I hope it's OK to ask. T_T
He wrote Rias' remaining servants, so it includes Koneko and Gasper of course.
Old 2016-07-22, 07:06   Link #576
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

• Binah is traditionally translated as Understanding or Intelligence and correlates to the female aspect of Kether. Binah is also called ‘the mother’ and within her all formative forces rest which help shaping and balancing the creative potential of Chokmah. If the second Sephira is the archetype of overflowing vitality it is the influence of Binah that grants structure and form to these forces.
    If Binah’s light side represents the starting point of clothing unbound creative forces into equivalent shapes (german, Formwerdung),
  • Satoriel represents the death of creative energy in aid of eternal, lifeless structure. The pursue of Satoriel is to becloud the nature of being behind shapes that fail to reflect the essence they represent. Thus perception and contact with these types of lifeless shapes runs dry on the surface and cannot connect with their inner creative forces. Satoriel is translated as ‘The Concealing Ones’ (german, ‘Die Verberger’).

Uhm anyway how strong is Issei's Queen. ^^?
Old 2016-07-22, 07:14   Link #577
Imagine Breaker

Just noticed the tag. Isn't it more like Tenkaichi Budoukai or Dark Tournament than Civil War? Haha.

Old 2016-07-22, 07:16   Link #578
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Dude, you mean Marvel Civil War...??
Old 2016-07-22, 07:20   Link #579
Jedsada

hmm, It seems Rias's peerage could be divided in two groups.

1. members who joined recently.
2. members who joined for long time (before start of the story).

the first group choose to go with Issei while the second group choose to stay with Rias.
Jedsada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-22, 07:26   Link #580
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Dude, you mean Marvel Civil War...??
Yes, yes, I think that's what the tagger means. We're not there. YET. I think. I don't know.

Tags
dxd: civil war