Old 2016-08-29, 21:30   Link #9541
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
Too early to say that sir.
way too early a stance, one that completly disregards the shipping of lim and regin being inevitable due to plot. the only ones who who are up in the air at this point are tina and fine
Old 2016-08-30, 01:36   Link #9542
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
way too early a stance, one that completly disregards the shipping of lim and regin being inevitable due to plot. the only ones who who are up in the air at this point are tina and fine
Since when did I say that Lim and Regin aren't? What I'm saying is that saying that [all other girls aside from Ellen and Titta being losers in the Tigre Cup (which by definition includes Lim and Regin)] is too early.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 03:41   Link #9543
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

I hope at the end of Arc Three Tigre will be risen as a King of Brune. Tallard and Kureys will surely immediately lauded Tigre as one of their worthy rivals but for Tallard he wishes to avoid fighting him for the time being despite Brune's recovery was crippled due to lack of cooperation from their own people knowing Tigre was one of the most threatful opponent if Tallard makes Tigre his opponent.

Tigre and Vanadis could set a plan to attack Muozinel and end the slavery system once and for all either through killing Kureys in combat or forcing him to surrender since Muozinel has attacked Brune twice and Tigre have to retaliate in order to stop the invasion attempt once and for all. That also goes to Sachstein which they already attempted multiple attack on Brune.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 05:12   Link #9544
WingsoftheDragonix

Good for Titta.

Ramero@ I think that there is a good chance that at the end of arc three for this to happen. Although with how things are going there is a chance that he will end to be the King of both kingdoms after they become one at the end of this current mess.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 06:32   Link #9545
Marx-93

Frankly, if the author even thought he could finish in 3 volumes, then a conquest of Muozinel is most definitely not in the cards.

It's the most powerful country, and I definitely think it will play a part in the finale (one of my ideas is that at the end of a possible Zhcted civil war Muozinel will ally with Asvarre, who should be finishing Sachstein, in order to get both Brune and Zhcted), but it's also the one we know the least, and a proper invasion would need both a lot of pages and war preparations. Maybe in the epilogue, describing in 3 or 4 lines how Tigre managed to defeat them ad force them to renounce to slavery, or something like that.

And I think we know far too little on Zhcted's succession to theorize about it. Frankly, Eugene seemed like he could be a good king and Ellen actually likes him. Something more than a very tenuous connection to an old legend (of which we know close to nothing) will be needed to make Tigre king. If the Vanadis actually had a concrete plan to put someone on the throne instead of vague ideas, then they would have let Ilda kill Eugene; one less successor (Eugene) and one (Ilda) with a lot less legitimacy. My money is on the word war above making Eugene resign as king unsuited to war (as Ellen said in V9), and leave the leadership to his most supported (by all the Vanadis and Brune) and best allied general, Tigre.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 06:46   Link #9546
holybell84

oops nvm. Duplicated post
Old 2016-08-30, 07:18   Link #9547
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
oops nvm. Duplicated post
What duplicated post? There's nothing after the previous post there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
Frankly, if the author even thought he could finish in 3 volumes, then a conquest of Muozinel is most definitely not in the cards.

It's the most powerful country, and I definitely think it will play a part in the finale (one of my ideas is that at the end of a possible Zhcted civil war Muozinel will ally with Asvarre, who should be finishing Sachstein, in order to get both Brune and Zhcted), but it's also the one we know the least, and a proper invasion would need both a lot of pages and war preparations. Maybe in the epilogue, describing in 3 or 4 lines how Tigre managed to defeat them ad force them to renounce to slavery, or something like that.

And I think we know far too little on Zhcted's succession to theorize about it. Frankly, Eugene seemed like he could be a good king and Ellen actually likes him. Something more than a very tenuous connection to an old legend (of which we know close to nothing) will be needed to make Tigre king. If the Vanadis actually had a concrete plan to put someone on the throne instead of vague ideas, then they would have let Ilda kill Eugene; one less successor (Eugene) and one (Ilda) with a lot less legitimacy. My money is on the word war above making Eugene resign as king unsuited to war (as Ellen said in V9), and leave the leadership to his most supported (by all the Vanadis and Brune) and best allied general, Tigre.
He can't do anything even close to proper closure and an ending if he really wants to end it in the next 2 or 3 Volumes. There's too much stuff to do.

And as for the legend of the King of the Magic Bullet, as Sofy's already doing research on it, anyway, we'll hopefully find out more about it soon. The real chore should be proving that the King of the Magic Bullet, in this case Tigre, is the true heir to the Zhcted throne. But if anything, right now, that's the one thing we know for sure. Aside from the fact that the numbers 7 and 3 are important to the legend.

So the author should extend the series. And he hopefully will.

@medassin: Tir na Fal possessed Titta after the deed was done already. That's what it seems like from reading it. After all, the words "And Tir Na Fal proceeds to possess Titta." are after it's mentioned that Tigre and Titta did "it". Of course Tir na Fal possessed after the deed was already done, no?
Old 2016-08-30, 07:56   Link #9548
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
What duplicated post? There's nothing after the previous post there.

He can't do anything even close to proper closure and an ending if he really wants to end it in the next 2 or 3 Volumes. There's too much stuff to do.

And as for the legend of the King of the Magic Bullet, as Sofy's already doing research on it, anyway, we'll hopefully find out more about it soon. The real chore should be proving that the King of the Magic Bullet, in this case Tigre, is the true heir to the Zhcted throne. But if anything, right now, that's the one thing we know for sure. Aside from the fact that the numbers 7 and 3 are important to the legend.

So the author should extend the series. And he hopefully will.

@medassin: Tir na Fal possessed Titta after the deed was done already. That's what it seems like from reading it. After all, the words "And Tir Na Fal proceeds to possess Titta." are after it's mentioned that Tigre and Titta did "it". Of course Tir na Fal possessed after the deed was already done, no?
Tallard will not ally himself with Kureys since the timeline will be given around ten years between Asvarre and Sachstein war. If that really happens then he could really value Tigre as a real threat in the next ten years which he need to finish Tigre off as a King of Asvarre (Assuming Guinevere is already married to Tallard) but this situation places Tigre and Vanadises on disadvantages since Tallard and Kureys coalition can attack Brune and Zhcted from three sides (North, West and South).
Old 2016-08-30, 08:33   Link #9549
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
Since when did I say that Lim and Regin aren't? What I'm saying is that saying that [all other girls aside from Ellen and Titta being losers in the Tigre Cup (which by definition includes Lim and Regin)] is too early.
um... i was agreeing with you. this was meant for the guy you quoted.

Quote:

or valentina get's eugene killed, as him being in her crosshairs was hinted at in the sun festival.
Old 2016-08-30, 15:45   Link #9550
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Tallard will not ally himself with Kureys since the timeline will be given around ten years between Asvarre and Sachstein war. If that really happens then he could really value Tigre as a real threat in the next ten years which he need to finish Tigre off as a King of Asvarre (Assuming Guinevere is already married to Tallard) but this situation places Tigre and Vanadises on disadvantages since Tallard and Kureys coalition can attack Brune and Zhcted from three sides (North, West and South).
I'm not talking about Tallard and Kureys becoming allies at all. Where did you get that from my post?

Tallard wants to avoid having to fight Tigre. If he only meant for until he becomes King of Asvarre, then he'll start attacking Tigre's forces after becoming King. But if Tigre's also already a king by then, he'll be able to fight against him on equal ground (though he'll also the Vanadis on his side - all seven). But can that really all happen in ten years' time?

@Kidstandout: Agreed. That could help Tigre further in becoming Zhcted's King.
Old 2016-08-30, 17:33   Link #9551
holybell84

oops, guessed I got over zealous and overdid it. here's the much shorter gist of chap 2:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2016-08-30, 20:16   Link #9552
Chingaruna517

Hah....kinda refreshing after dealing the real life problem. Where are we? Oh yes, the spoiler......oh wait, they are not here anymore. Regardless, thanks .

Spoiler for Chapter 2's Reactions:
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 20:53   Link #9553
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Hah....kinda refreshing after dealing the real life problem. Where are we? Oh yes, the spoiler......oh wait, they are not here anymore. Regardless, thanks .

Spoiler for Chapter 2's Reactions:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Spoiler for Last point stuff:

Last edited by holybell84; 2016-08-30 at 20:58. Reason: typo
holybell84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-31, 03:18   Link #9554
Ramero

Quote:
I'm not talking about Tallard and Kureys becoming allies at all. Where did you get that from my post?

Tallard wants to avoid having to fight Tigre. If he only meant for until he becomes King of Asvarre, then he'll start attacking Tigre's forces after becoming King. But if Tigre's also already a king by then, he'll be able to fight against him on equal ground (though he'll also the Vanadis on his side - all seven). But can that really all happen in ten years' time?

@Kidstandout: Agreed. That could help Tigre further in becoming Zhcted's King.
Sorry, i should quoted Marx-93 post about it

But seeing ten years between Sachstein invasion to Brune to that future ten years, Tallard will take no risks on fighting Brune head-on even he already become King. He knew he need more formidable officers to deal with Tigre so until he got sufficient commanders or formidable commander he will not taking any chances for fighting Tigre again since he knew that he got Vanadis as his allies, most threatful that Tallard have to deal with seven Battle Commanders and one Supreme Commander at the same time (Tigre and Seven Vanadis). One of the best odds is he will not execute Leonhardt if he was captured by Tallard during Sachstein-Asvarre Campaign because Leonhardt was the ace of the Cavalry unit.

@Chingaruna:
Well, she is after all every part or any inch of family from Perkunas (God of Sun) such as Wife, Elder or Younger Sister and even Daughter or Mother however seeing her as Goddess of Death itself makes me think that the reason the priests and shrine maidens even people who didn't want to worship her is because of her attributes.

Judging by the statements about demons, i start to think that Ganelon want more power but this time he really thirsts for power. Much more like Fire Emblem: Sacred Stone where the vassal need to be sacrificed (Which in Sacred Stone is Lyon) in order to awaken the demonic form same like at Yggdra Union where Gulcasa sacrificed himself in order to awaken Demon known as Brongaa if Yggdra was unable to stop him in time.

So i can guess Koschei will be awaken once got insufficient power by sacrificing Ganelon himself to awaken Koschei's true form.
Old 2016-08-31, 04:02   Link #9555
Marx-93

10 years of war are a very long time. In it there could be 3 or 4 year long truces. Even extremely long medieval wars like the Hundred Years War were more of periods of intermittent fighting with long truces in the middle.

And Tallard refused to fight Tigre because 3 reasons: the Brune army behind him, the Zhcted army waiting in Zhcted and that his (Tallard) only ally had been severely weakened after a series of defeats. The first now is decimated with most of the country devastated, the second will be soon embroiled in a civil war that has already divided the vanadis and the third has been substituted by the most powerful force in the continent. An alliance of Tallard with Kureys in order to take out a powerful rival (Tigre and Zhcted) would make sense, and he's the kind of guy to take this kind of gambles. Now, I don't think it will be immediate, but I also don't think the Zhcted civil war will start so quickly or end so soon, so he and Kureys have enough time to settle their issues.

There's also the fact that unless something like that happens, I don't think there is another reason why a fight of Tallard vs Tigre could happen.

Spoiler for Tir na Fa:
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-31, 05:28   Link #9556
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Spoiler for Response to the Demons's death, Ganelon's power hungry appetite and Tir Na Fal:
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-31, 06:17   Link #9557
holybell84

Quote:
10 years of war are a very long time. In it there could be 3 or 4 year long truces. Even extremely long medieval wars like the Hundred Years War were more of periods of intermittent fighting with long truces in the middle.

And Tallard refused to fight Tigre because 3 reasons: the Brune army behind him, the Zhcted army waiting in Zhcted and that his (Tallard) only ally had been severely weakened after a series of defeats. The first now is decimated with most of the country devastated, the second will be soon embroiled in a civil war that has already divided the vanadis and the third has been substituted by the most powerful force in the continent. An alliance of Tallard with Kureys in order to take out a powerful rival (Tigre and Zhcted) would make sense, and he's the kind of guy to take this kind of gambles. Now, I don't think it will be immediate, but I also don't think the Zhcted civil war will start so quickly or end so soon, so he and Kureys have enough time to settle their issues.

There's also the fact that unless something like that happens, I don't think there is another reason why a fight of Tallard vs Tigre could happen.

Spoiler for Tir na Fa:
Spoiler for TNF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Spoiler for Response to the Demons's death, Ganelon's power hungry appetite and Tir Na Fal:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2016-08-31, 06:53   Link #9558
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Ramero: Tir Na Fal isn't Perkunas' (thanks for reminding me of his name) mother or daughter. She's his sister, wife and worst enemy. That's what the novels say. And her being his worst enemy is the main reason why the priests had a debate on whether or not she should be included in the pantheon and temples, and most of them reached the conclusion that she should be included because it's great how Perkunas married his worst enemy. They kept her as a representation of Perkunas' virtue.

Anyway, Holybell, thanks for the spoilers on Chapter 2. Do we know yet if Tir Na Fal supports the Demons or not?

If the Three-Headed Dragon that the three goddesses on the mural in the sacred cavern in Brune is Zirnitra + the Black Bow + a third power, like Marx said, then it begs the following questions: why Tir Na Fal is lending her will to the Black Bow, why the King of the Magic Bullet who wields the Black Bow is the embodiment of her will, and why there seems to be a connection between her and those two (Zirnitra and the Black Bow). Also, the fact that the Black Bow's charged arrows now take the shape of a Dragon make me think that the Bow itself has a connection to Zirnitra. Like, maybe it was created from Zirnitra's scales?

So I don't know; I think it's more likely for the Three-Headed Dragon to be a combination of three other beings, if it's really a combination of three things and if Tir Na Fal is the one (or three?) fighting it.
Old 2016-08-31, 08:16   Link #9559
holybell84

Quote:
@Ramero: Tir Na Fal isn't Perkunas' (thanks for reminding me of his name) mother or daughter. She's his sister, wife and worst enemy. That's what the novels say. And her being his worst enemy is the main reason why the priests had a debate on whether or not she should be included in the pantheon and temples, and most of them reached the conclusion that she should be included because it's great how Perkunas married his worst enemy. They kept her as a representation of Perkunas' virtue.

Anyway, Holybell, thanks for the spoilers on Chapter 2. Do we know yet if Tir Na Fal supports the Demons or not?

If the Three-Headed Dragon that the three goddesses on the mural in the sacred cavern in Brune is Zirnitra + the Black Bow + a third power, like Marx said, then it begs the following questions: why Tir Na Fal is lending her will to the Black Bow, why the King of the Magic Bullet who wields the Black Bow is the embodiment of her will, and why there seems to be a connection between her and those two (Zirnitra and the Black Bow). Also, the fact that the Black Bow's charged arrows now take the shape of a Dragon make me think that the Bow itself has a connection to Zirnitra. Like, maybe it was created from Zirnitra's scales?

So I don't know; I think it's more likely for the Three-Headed Dragon to be a combination of three other beings, if it's really a combination of three things and if Tir Na Fal is the one (or three?) fighting it.
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2016-08-31, 08:42   Link #9560
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What will happen when Tigre draws power from the Bow on his own? Will he draw power from Zirnitra in that case? If so, that'd be cool, though he doesn't go crazy or something from that. Though I thought he already did that in the sacred caverns in Brune after Bertrand's death, when he drew more power from the Bow in rage and the charged arrow took the shape of a giant black Dragon ascending to Heaven. Wouldn't it kind of make to sense to think he's probably been drawing power from Zirnitra since then, unknowingly perhaps? Or is he still actually drawing power from both Tir Na Fal and Zirnitra?

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)