AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-12-03, 11:10   Link #981
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
hmmm speaking of which who do you think will win Deceased God vs. Shiva. ^^?
Shiva would easily win, he's the #2 for a reason.
Only Prime ophis and GR can defeat shiva while deceased god is not even ranked in top 10
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 12:11   Link #982
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
while deceased god is not even ranked in top 10
Well he's dead, Heavenly Dragons weren't ranked either because they are sealed even though they clearly belong to the upper rank of the top 10
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 13:15   Link #983
Biohazardous

Heavenly Dragons are said to be number 3.
Old 2015-12-04, 11:20   Link #984
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Heavenly Dragons are said to be number 3.
Not that I don't agree with it but I don't remember them being stated to be number 3
Also the we're taking about the Top 10 list Ishibumi made in an afterwards and Ddraig and Albion weren't mentioned
Old 2015-12-04, 11:42   Link #985
Biohazardous

Wait Ishi made a list? I only remember Vali's.
Old 2015-12-04, 11:48   Link #986
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Wait Ishi made a list? I only remember Vali's.
Yeah he did

Quote:
Fifth point, the questions I receive a lot from the readers.

I received many support letters and questions from the readers. So I am thinking of answering several of those asked often here. The question I received a lot is this one.

“Who would be among the top 10 strongest in the world that Vali was speaking about in volume 4?”

It was even written in the message that the fans are also debating about this. …..Seems like everyone are interested in it. I do have the setting of it just in case, so I will announce it here. Of course it is a DxD original ranking.

In no particular order Ophis, Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, Śakra, Thor, Typhon (Or Fenrir), Hades, Aten, and Lugh.

That’s how it is. Great Red isn’t included because it is a creature who basically doesn’t fight (I get many claim that this isn’t true!), and it is the ranking before Ophis and Fenrir lost their powers. What you will have to pay attention to are the Hindu mythology which hasn’t appeared in the series yet. Well, those who know about their mythology know it, but the Hindu Gods all have cheat-like abilities. If I make them appear in DxD, it will turn out like the battle in Dragon Ball, so I controlled myself. The Hindu mythology will be placed in the higher ranks of the Top-10 strongest that Vali spoke about. It truly is terrifying. If DxD continues to go on for much longer, I’m thinking of doing “The Destruction God Shiva arc” as a last resort. So I have no plan to make them appear until then. By the way the true Sirzechs and the serious Ajuka will be placed among the ranks.
Old 2015-12-04, 12:57   Link #987
Biohazardous

Nice thanks.
Old 2015-12-05, 03:24   Link #988
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
hmm just bit curious if Issei has Dragon related upgrade like the Flame Blaze, Dragon Wings, Dividing Wyvern Fairy and DxD form, is it possible for Vali to unlocked his Demonic Heritage "Lucifer" to transformed his Longinus to have a Devil like trait and gained a upgraded form of EJOD with devil like qualities. ^^?
Old 2015-12-05, 03:44   Link #989
Hakai

Quote:
hmm just bit curious if Issei has Dragon related upgrade like the Flame Blaze, Dragon Wings, Dividing Wyvern Fairy and DxD form, is it possible for Vali to unlocked his Demonic Heritage "Lucifer" to transformed his Longinus to have a Devil like trait and gained a upgraded form of EJOD with devil like qualities. ^^?
He already shows enough devil 'traits' in EJO
The first time he showed EJO issei noted he was emitting a massive amount of Demonic Power

But if you're asking about possible changes in his armor due to lucifer heritage then sure it's possible
Two Heavenly Dragons are still evolving in crazy ways
Old 2015-12-05, 03:52   Link #990
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
He already shows enough devil 'traits' in EJO
The first time he showed EJO issei noted he was emitting a massive amount of Demonic Power

But if you're asking about possible changes in his armor through due to lucifer heritage then sure it's possible
Two Heavenly Dragons are still evolving in crazy ways
yup that's it.... and it is true. =_=

now that you mention it Strada did mention to Cao Cao to find someone to love and protect to understand himself according to Volume 20 if I remember correctly, is it possible for his Longinus to undergo a change or mutation like upgrade like Issei and Vali had..... I hope that happen to him too. ^^
Old 2015-12-05, 04:00   Link #991
Hakai

Quote:
now that you mention it Strada did mention to Cao Cao to find someone to love and protect to understand himself
He already found that someone
it's
Spoiler:

But yeah CaoCao along with Sairaorg is one of Issei's main rival after Vali so expect both of them to be getting power ups in the future
Old 2016-08-18, 19:13   Link #992
Darius Drake

Done here because it's where I suspect it's supposed to go. This topic's probably been done before, but let's resurrect it.

Question. Any ideas on when Issei actually unlocked his Balance Breaker, what the alternative Ability or Power-Up he could have developed could have been? This was way back in volume 5, when he was facing Kuroka. The reason why I'm asking now is due to him having awoken most of the abilities we can assume that he's going to in the series, thus we can use them as a basis for what he could have awoken back then.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 11:10   Link #993
Hakai

Where would you guys rank the strongest Angels and Fallen Angels compared to Maou-class Devils?

I'm talking about the likes of Michael, Azazel(without Artificial Sacred Gears), Barakiel etc.

I feel like they should be in that level but there's no confirmation in the novels(unless I'm forgetting something).
Old 2016-08-23, 13:03   Link #994
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-Carrot View Post
Where would you guys rank the strongest Angels and Fallen Angels compared to Maou-class Devils?

I'm talking about the likes of Michael, Azazel(without Artificial Sacred Gears), Barakiel etc.

I feel like they should be in that level but there's no confirmation in the novels(unless I'm forgetting something).
Hm... I would say that Barakiel is the strongest Fallen Angel due to his Holy Lighting. Azazel with Fanrir armor is above him but base Azazel is a bit weaker.

Strongest Angel is implied to be Michael due to being an Archangel and in control of the Sacred Gear system.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 04:06   Link #995
aw454wtr

Heaven sure has it worst after 666, they lost most of their battle power with no real youth to replace them, other than dulio they don't really have the depth in young talent that underworld has
Old 2016-08-30, 05:32   Link #996
Darksider555
Bringer of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Heaven sure has it worst after 666, they lost most of their battle power with no real youth to replace them, other than dulio they don't really have the depth in young talent that underworld has
It gets worse when you realize that unlike the Devils, they can't replenish their numbers with birth and that Brave Saints are more difficult to create due to having to find strong belivers rather then people of their choosing like reincarnated devils of the Evil Pieces.

Last edited by Darksider555; 2016-08-30 at 09:16.
Darksider555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 06:26   Link #997
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksider555 View Post
It gets worse when you realize that unlike the Devils, they can't replenish their numbers with birth and that Brave Saints are more difficult to create to to having to find strong belivers rather then people of their choosing like reincarnated devil of the Evil Pieces.
Can't agree more with this. As much I like Highschool DxD, I do think that the author was too generous with the devils.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 07:35   Link #998
B214

It is a faction without a single God after all, naturally it'll be weaker. Still the Angels have Holy Beasts etc lodging in the Heavens anyway, they'll be fine for now. At most they'll have to spend a decade or 2 to fully implement the Brave Saint system and replenish their numbers.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-01, 04:28   Link #999
aw454wtr

OR they could mass produce copies of Irina's baby making rooms
Old 2016-09-10, 00:47   Link #1000
Hakai

Replying in the right thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brawlre View Post
Anyone want guess who the strongest of the seven maous are all the way to the weakest of the seven.
We don't even know who are the Maous for sure but i'll still make a list of those who are speculated/expected to be the future Maous.

Ise>Vali>Ajuka>Sairaorg>Diehauser>Roygun