AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-10-04, 21:29   Link #81
jmcu17

Personally, I like it. It's one of the charms of this genre. Most xianxia/wuxia is basically set in an alternate Ancient China, where brunettes are the norm. Unless there's a good reason, like bloodlines/race, I don't think the author should easily stray from the norm. I mean, my entire family's Chinese, and I would think it a bit weird if my little brother was born a redhead.
jmcu17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 00:39   Link #82
Yoburi

Bai Jianzhen the sword desendant in last chapter was just awesome love her atitude and her designe picture some asshole dare to interupt her fight and even ask her to team up with him to rob the man she open challenge with her pride and sword Dao on the line she went berserk on this dog.

Well i hope she is here for the long run also she is the very first person ever that made the MC bleed and he already kill guys way more powerfull than she was.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-06, 21:50   Link #83
Iramohs

Quote:
Bai Jianzhen the sword desendant in last chapter was just awesome love her atitude and her designe picture some asshole dare to interupt her fight and even ask her to team up with him to rob the man she open challenge with her pride and sword Dao on the line she went berserk on this dog.

Well i hope she is here for the long run also she is the very first person ever that made the MC bleed and he already kill guys way more powerfull than she was.
Spoiler for Bai:

We have a serious lack of details about the characters in this story. I want to know how many fate palaces all these people opened. It's extremely important.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 09:22   Link #84
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iramohs View Post
Spoiler for Bai:

We have a serious lack of details about the characters in this story. I want to know how many fate palaces all these people opened. It's extremely important.
Spoiler:
Old 2016-10-07, 09:29   Link #85
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salante View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for nah:
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 19:02   Link #86
Iramohs

Quote:
Spoiler for ?:
Spoiler for ?:
Old 2016-10-08, 20:39   Link #87
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iramohs View Post
Spoiler for ?:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2016-10-08, 21:11   Link #88
Yoburi

The curent translated chapters are just horrible the MC is going solo and fighting only with his fists and a buch wortless people keep getting suprise and greed and we readers keep getting anyoing of hiw shitty these fightis are.

Can someone tell me when these fucking people are going to just die? The worst part is how the MC already kill so many people and there still suicide people that random attack him even for Xianxia this is just too stupid the autor should give some time for people to forget and let other people that don`t know the MC to pull these stuns.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 21:16   Link #89
Iramohs

Quote:
Spoiler for ?:
Spoiler for ?:
Old 2016-10-08, 23:58   Link #90
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
The curent translated chapters are just horrible the MC is going solo and fighting only with his fists and a buch wortless people keep getting suprise and greed and we readers keep getting anyoing of hiw shitty these fightis are.

Can someone tell me when these fucking people are going to just die? The worst part is how the MC already kill so many people and there still suicide people that random attack him even for Xianxia this is just too stupid the autor should give some time for people to forget and let other people that don`t know the MC to pull these stuns.
The story only start getting into gear after he leave the 1st world for the 1st time, many complains about the early part being boring as well.
Old 2016-10-13, 09:04   Link #91
Iramohs

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2016-11-29, 16:59   Link #92
bakato

There are huge spoilers on the wuxia forum.
Old 2016-11-30, 06:09   Link #93
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
There are huge spoilers on the wuxia forum.
lol, i'm pretty sure many on this forum already read up to the lastest chapter like me, just that no one proactively asked
Old 2017-01-13, 09:05   Link #94
tigerdragon2

I have catch up to the latest release.

What a great read!
What a ride!
MC is too bad-ass.
tigerdragon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 07:33   Link #95
deathcoy

Yea, a refreshing take on the xianxia genre. Setting is unique but what i like best is the MC. No doubt the current translated chapters make it seem like the MC is the average cliche protagonist but further on into the novel you'll see different sides of him. Most novels have a very 1 dimensional protagonist. In ED, on the surface he seems like a rampant, spoiled brat(though he has every right to seeing as how he is an ancient being with much greater goal) but when you read the scenes where he meets with former friends, lovers, subordinates, followers, descendants and even enemies you'll see the different sides of the MC. Lots of sentiments go into those scenes.
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-20, 15:15   Link #96
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoy View Post
Yea, a refreshing take on the xianxia genre. Setting is unique but what i like best is the MC. No doubt the current translated chapters make it seem like the MC is the average cliche protagonist but further on into the novel you'll see different sides of him. Most novels have a very 1 dimensional protagonist. In ED, on the surface he seems like a rampant, spoiled brat(though he has every right to seeing as how he is an ancient being with much greater goal) but when you read the scenes where he meets with former friends, lovers, subordinates, followers, descendants and even enemies you'll see the different sides of the MC. Lots of sentiments go into those scenes.
Tbh first arc at Mortal Emperor World is probably worst arc of ED. Generally speaking, every new arc is better than former arc. While most novels gets worse, ED gets better in that regards.