Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-10-26, 05:40   Link #8561
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if Vol11 brought with it news of a Season2?
Oh gosh I hope so.
HOLLOW08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 06:49   Link #8562
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if Vol11 brought with it news of a Season2?
I will bow down to their feet if this really happens.Anyway,I don't mind the delay that much.I'm really looking forward to read the next part of the fight

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 06:52   Link #8563
Ultragunner

where can we see the December LN release schedule?
Old 2016-10-26, 06:55   Link #8564
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaa-kun View Post
I will bow down to their feet if this really happens.Anyway,I don't mind the delay that much.I'm really looking forward to read the next part of the fight
Don't forget the Ito Shura of the Night too...nudge nudge wink wonk
Old 2016-10-26, 06:58   Link #8565
sparhawk1610
Asura

I donīt think so, that season 2 will happen, but it will be a nice surprise. Any news about Disa? And yeah, Jason says something about 4 days, I really look forward to read more!
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 06:59   Link #8566
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLOW08 View Post
Don't forget the Ito Shura of the Night too...nudge nudge wink wonk
Of course.I'm not forgetting about that part too

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 13:09   Link #8567
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@HOLLOW8: Please don't consecutive posts one right after the other. It's frowned upon in all forums I've been to including this one. Stop before a moderator sees it and yells at you (or worse).

And I don't think Stella's power is related to Amaterasu or to any other god. Her power is Dragon-based. She has a European Dragon appear behind her as part of her aura, you know?

The novels don't explicitly state whether any of the Blazers we know of have god-related powers. All we know is that some Blazers have nature manipulation powers (this doesn't include Stella because her power isn't meant to be seen as just fire-elemental - it's meant to be seen as being fire elemental because it's Dragon-based; it's concept manipulation (Dragon), and not really nature manipulation), and these include Ouma, Touka and Shizuku, off the top of my head.

Ikki's is stated in the novels to be body manipulation/body enhancement. That's why all he can really do is enhance and up his body's performance. It's the most basic type of power there is, especially if you look at what all of the other major characters have.

Try searching for all of AP24's posts. He mentioned the power classifications in an earlier posts. You should read it.
Old 2016-10-26, 13:17   Link #8568
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@HOLLOW8: Please don't consecutive posts one right after the other. It's frowned upon in all forums I've been to including this one. Stop before a moderator sees it and yells at you (or worse).

And I don't think Stella's power is related to Amaterasu or to any other god. Her power is Dragon-based. She has a European Dragon appear behind her as part of her aura, you know?

The novels don't explicitly state whether any of the Blazers we know of have god-related powers. All we know is that some Blazers have nature manipulation powers (this doesn't include Stella because her power isn't meant to be seen as just fire-elemental - it's meant to be seen as being fire elemental because it's Dragon-based; it's concept manipulation (Dragon), and not really nature manipulation), and these include Ouma, Touka and Shizuku, off the top of my head.

Ikki's is stated in the novels to be body manipulation/body enhancement. That's why all he can really do is enhance and up his body's performance. It's the most basic type of power there is, especially if you look at what all of the other major characters have.

Try searching for all of AP24's posts. He mentioned the power classifications in an earlier posts. You should read it.
Woah I guess I've got lots more to learn about Blazers now, thank you for the info I appreciate it a lot, and i'm sorry for the double posts...I'm still learning how to merge comments and I think I've got the hang of it now....Yeah I think I found AP24's post and you're right that it's all based on bodily amplification, I guess I was ignorant and didn't pay attention to that, but I understand it clearly now so thanks a lot. @AP24...you really do have the tenacity to go into detail and kill it by cataloging a Blazers power and how it works haha...Keep up the great work alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaa-kun View Post
Of course.I'm not forgetting about that part too
Hopefully we won't have to wait that long

Last edited by HOLLOW08; 2016-10-26 at 14:33.
Old 2016-10-26, 17:53   Link #8569
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Heyy I have returned, after a long inactive period (the truth was too busy reading the LN of SAO and Accel world ).

I have to admit that this time I am a little concerned knowing that nothing in information about the v11, it most likely that the author this busy or has some problems after all also has social life (though for me there is no problem since maybe it later in writing, but history and development that puts in each volume is too good ).

There are many rumors in 4/chan/ they say that the author of this developing News (as I said before only is a rumor), so as many said before it could be an ad for a new season, I would be a very unlikely after all recently confirmed are many new seasons of good animes (as One puch man, Shingeki, among others) so I could use to finally get a second season (must have hope ).
Old 2016-10-26, 19:12   Link #8570
n0m@n
C-Z

I guess Tao has no idea in how to shift the story from here since he isn't busy with work or anything (he does have time to do another series after all)
Old 2016-10-26, 21:26   Link #8571
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I guess Tao has no idea in how to shift the story from here since he isn't busy with work or anything (he does have time to do another series after all)
such is the hassles of:

A. biting off more then you can chew. not everyone is kamachi.exe

B. developing a story as you go.
Old 2016-10-27, 07:08   Link #8572
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Gosh why do I keep falling in Love with this show so much...I don't think anyone can honestly blame me for being obsessed with this story. I mean I've read so many stories in my past, and watched a lot of great TV show's, Films...and I've seen plenty in my lifetime, and I've never even considered any of them to come close to this one beautiful Manga/Anime/Light Novel...and I have watched 100's of Anime shows and read a lot of Manga during these 9 years since I became an Otaku, but none of them have moved me quite like Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry/Eiyuutan.

I don't know about everyone here so I really can't speak for any of you, but I can't help but fall in love with this series over and over and over again...

I know it's dangerous getting attached to something because it can have major backlash in my daily life, and I'm not going to use my Autism/Aspergers to justify my attachment to this series...but! I care so fucking much for this show and I don't think any of you will ever understand why?...

I'm so disappointed with this Reality that I live in and everything in it that I daydream about how our world would look like if it existed alongside this Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry/Eiyuutan world with all the characters just the way they are in this story. I think it's because the Rakudai world, makes so much more sense to me than this world. Everything is easy for me to understand and I find it beautiful...I know one thing for sure and that my life literally resembles Ikki's, and his life resembles mine.

Forgive me for being vain or self centered but Kurogane Ikki is literally me and I'm him in every fucking detail...It's as if the writer picked the idea out of the Aether and empathised so much with his character, that he was completely oblivious that there was a young man out there who's suffering in a similar way to his MC in his story.

I love this story so so much, and it's killing me inside hahahaha

Can anyone here picture or empathise with me here or is it just me being stupidly selfish?

Last edited by HOLLOW08; 2016-10-27 at 07:55. Reason: I apologies for my vanity
Old 2016-10-27, 08:47   Link #8573
Ultragunner

admittedly Rakudai might not be my most favourite series (please don't misunderstand, I like it a lot), I can relate to your enthusiasm
It is wonderful that a work of fiction can relate and have such an impact to the readers/audience

It might be strange to ask, but in your opinion, is there anything that you wish or hope that Rakudai would improve on?
For me (and many fans), it is the world building, because we have barely touched on anything outside of Japan until vol 10 (the latest volume). Granted, it was very appropriate that the first 9 vols of Rakudai mostly focus on Ikki's personal struggle
Old 2016-10-27, 08:56   Link #8574
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@HOLLOW08: It's good that you relate to this series that much, but please avoid being so profane. This is a public forum for Heaven's sake.

That "Cavalry" in this thread's title is a miss-translation. It's supposed to be "Chivalry" or "Chivalrous Tale". Chivalry/Chivalrous Tale of the Weakest Knight. That's pretty much the series' name.

I love this series, too, but I also have others that I like.

Edit: One post late.

@Ultragunner: Agreed about the world-building and also the part about us being able to relate to characters in the series. I can't relate to Ikki as well or as much as HOLLOW08 can, but I can still kind understand what he's going through.
Old 2016-10-27, 09:04   Link #8575
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLOW08 View Post
Surtr as in the Norse version of the Devil who's covered in Fire that lives in Hel? That proves it...Stella is Scandinavian...then again Vermillion is a Scandinavian surname so it makes sense now why her sword is Fire related...oh gosh I'm falling in Love with this story even more now. I love Stella even more and I'm falling even deeper in Love with her now.

Thank you for teaching me something new tonight...gosh I love Knowledge when it's used perfectly for the purpose of education/enlightenment...gosh I've got liquid fire running through my veins right now.
The sheer misinformation in this comment baffles me. First of all, surtr isn't a devil, he's a Jotun. Secondly, he doesn't "live" in Hel, Hel is a deity who presides over Hel.

Buuut this isn't the right place for discussing mythology. AP24 and Jason, thanks for your efforts in bringing us translations.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-27, 09:11   Link #8576
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's not "Hel". It's "Hell" with two Ls. "Hel" is the name of a Norse god that presides over Hell, isn't it?
Old 2016-10-27, 09:30   Link #8577
Hk1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
It's not "Hel". It's "Hell" with two Ls. "Hel" is the name of a Norse god that presides over Hell, isn't it?
nope, Norse "Hell" is Hel, and the deity is also called Hel.

frigging Scandinavians and their naming schemes.
Hk1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-27, 10:12   Link #8578
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Really? News to me. And is it confirmed that Vermillion is based off of Scandinavia?
Old 2016-10-27, 10:47   Link #8579
KnightShade

@ ultra i feel you on the worldbuilding. Ill just say that.
Old 2016-10-27, 12:32   Link #8580
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, yeah, but at least the author is putting the world-building in now. Better late than never (though it's oftentimes better to do it earlier on - probably not in this case, though, for the same reason that Ultragunner mentioned).

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural