AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-11-06, 17:29   Link #141
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Assumptions are assumptions, evidence or no. Also most 'evidence' seems to be rather meta.
Let's see...

When Gamon was fiddling with his father's radio he heard a female voice in high spirits through the short wave and mistook it for a radio play. While he was distracted the radio stopped talking and Ryouka showed up before him.

Gamon went to Sarai's father place by Ryuoka's suggestion. Futhermore, she even told him that this would be the last chance and that he would never be able to meet the professor if he refused to go. Which means Ryouka knew the professor was going to be killed that day.

As he was freaking out at the scene of the crime, a female voice suddenly contacted him through the radio and bailed him out. No one else would've have known he was in that place that better than her.

And of course:

Spoiler for spoiler:

What do you mean I don't have any evidence?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-07, 02:06   Link #142
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I never said you didn't have evidence. I'm just saying the 'evidence' is very meta. Or in case of your first two, circumstantial.

And still you missed the part where evidence does not stop an assumption from being an assumption.

It does not become truth until it... becomes truth.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-12, 15:17   Link #143
bakato

Ok Occultic;Nine. You have my attention.
Old 2016-11-12, 15:41   Link #144
Algent

I more or less expected something like this end twist to happen at one point or another.
I just wasn't sure when since there is already a lot of stuff to explain.

Now if Moritsuka could talk less/less faster. I know he was written as an annoying asshole on purpose but it's exhausting to hear him talk.

Spoiler for Ep06:

Last edited by Algent; 2016-11-12 at 16:06.
Algent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-12, 16:34   Link #145
Homura7

I can't believe my marble theory turned out to be true.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
Spoiler for Ep06:
That has an easy explanation. Ryoka is a...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2016-11-12, 17:05   Link #146
foxbox360
New Age Badass

So the MC is dead since episode 3 or 4? Now it get interesting, he going to have a meltdown next episode.
Old 2016-11-12, 17:21   Link #147
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

If it turns out that some of our main cast really are dead, I'm more interested in knowing when they died than anything else. Because while they haven't been present in every scene, Yuta and most of the others have had visible shadows and/or reflections at various points in earlier episodes. So using that as an indicator isn't something I would rely on all that much.

Although, as someone else has mentioned, I have noticed the odd 'distortion' when some characters speak. I'm not sure if there's just the quality of the broadcast, or if it's in there intentionally...
Old 2016-11-12, 17:26   Link #148
Homura7

I'm starting to suspect something.

Maybe all those abilities to see the future some of the main characters possess are not actually dreams.

What if they are residual sleeping memories of their past lives from another world parallel to this one?
Old 2016-11-12, 18:07   Link #149
Wandering Soul

So now there are two more big questions to ask: Which members of the cast are dead and when did they die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algent View Post
Now if Moritsuka could talk less/less faster. I know he was written as an annoying asshole on purpose but it's exhausting to hear him talk.
I know how you feel. I would definitely have gotten tired while trying to have a conversation with him.
Old 2016-11-13, 06:21   Link #150
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Episode 6:
An organization being involved in a mass suicide at Inokashira Park? Hmm, I have a feeling that they're similar to the Committee of 300, except their intent of achieving immortality.

Meanwhile, seems that Yuuta Gamon is actually dead all along. How surprising!
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-13, 06:31   Link #151
RDNexus

Not only Yuuta, a good number of the nine seems to be already dead but only now may they find out about it.
Now the question is, how did they die? How are they still around and interacting with certain stuff? How does this all relate with the astral projection and spiritual eternity things that were being talked about? How many more net stuff are we gonna find out?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-13, 12:29   Link #152
Shadow5YA

I'm pretty sure Detective Moritsuka is also dead, since they all ignored him as if they couldn't see them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-13, 14:42   Link #153
Homura7

Has anyone else seen this official ED Cover? It portrays Ryo-tas in a whole different light. So I thought of hiding it under a spoiler tag because who knows, this might become relevant at a certain point.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2016-11-13, 15:09   Link #154
Shadow5YA

By the way... who is Zonko's seiyuu anyway?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-13, 15:15   Link #155
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
By the way... who is Zonko's seiyuu anyway?
The sound of the radio is distorted intentionally for us to not realize, but if you pay close attention you can hear the voice of Ayane Sakura.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Homura7; 2016-11-13 at 15:49.
Old 2016-11-13, 17:19   Link #156
grecefar

Man this is mess up I'm pretty lost with this chapter lol.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-13, 20:16   Link #157
Homura7

The bartender is shady as fuck. In episode 3 he got a phone call and hid behind the curtains to avoid being heard. Now it turns out Devil knows him, and what's more, he didn't expect to find him in that place...

Last edited by Homura7; 2016-11-13 at 20:31.
Old 2016-11-13, 21:13   Link #158
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Well then Its been a while since anime has made me open my mouth in disbelief. And right at the half point(?) Can we establish that as a pattern for this writer now? Not that I'm complaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Episode 6:
An organization being involved in a mass suicide at Inokashira Park? Hmm, I have a feeling that they're similar to the Committee of 300, except their intent of achieving immortality.

Meanwhile, seems that Yuuta Gamon is actually dead all along. How surprising!
That objective doesn't contradict the Comitee's main goal, rather, it would ensure they rule forever.

Not all along, but since the lake incident. Time to re-check the dates!

Four confirmed so far, but I think we haven't seen Ria interact with anyone but mr.devil and the others throughout the whole series Well, considering the story about her brother, this should definetly get a reaction out of her.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 00:17   Link #159
TheForsaken
Winter is coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Four confirmed so far, but I think we haven't seen Ria interact with anyone but mr.devil and the others throughout the whole series Well, considering the story about her brother, this should definetly get a reaction out of her.
The doujin artist is dead as well.
Just re-watch her scene in episode 5 where she was talking with ghost boy, there are so many blatant lines:
- I saw your name on TV
- Even you come to that side
- I can't believe I was drawing a picture of myself (showing a picture of people drowning)
- So this is the new world

Of course they all sounded like nonsense when we heard them by that time
Old 2016-11-17, 08:31   Link #160
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So uhhh, is the bar owner guy the only one outside of the main nine who has been interacting with cast members who are now confirmed to be deceased?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote