AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-11-28, 00:27   Link #9781
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

LOL maybe the Vanadis want to do that on purpose to seduce him XD

Elen close the exit while the other Vanadis approach him to seducing him during bath time :3
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-28, 00:48   Link #9782
KnightShade

where is the nosebleed emoticon when you need it!
Old 2016-11-28, 00:52   Link #9783
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
You better read it from the first volume itself. The war, politics and romance are all well-balanced at this point anyway.
I have duh since the first volume came out. In raws to boot.
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-28, 02:59   Link #9784
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Nice. So you do like the story and the romance, but not the harem part. Understandable.

And for the record, it's not like I don't like OTP at all. I do read Rakudai. But I think Rakudai is more of a Fake Harem. Like SAO.

@rest: Yeah, I guess you guys are right in that it depends on who Tigre loves more out of the girls who still remain. The one he likes the most will end up in his bed next.

The thing about Regin is that even though he did reject her feelings as a woman who loves him, he did also ask her to wait for a year for his reply to her confession as Brune's ruler. Her confession was two-fold, remember: one as a woman and the other as the Queen of Brune. Tigre didn't turn her down completely. And Elen also seemed to be fine with his answer when he told her about it, though she also gave a teasing reply like, "You really wanna do that while you also have me?".

@kidstandout and Ramero: Yeah, I also like the scene you two just cooked up. But who out of the Vanadis will be in on it? All of the current ones who love him? If so, that's 5 out of 7 because only Tine and Fine are left out right now (they do seem to be kind of interested, Tina more so and Fine just being interested in knowing more about him). So with that, you have to wonder if the 5 of the ones who love him now will really do a bath seduction scene. Elen is very likely to be in on it, and maybe Sofy is as well. Mila might be okay with it deep down, but outwardly she'll deny it. What about Liza? Olga? What do you guys think?
Old 2016-11-28, 06:35   Link #9785
Ramero

Olga already make the marriage proposal and she is the first Vanadis to propose her marriage to him directly which causes all of the girls on Silesia wide-eyed. Regin also already make a marriage proposal through her confession as a queen though <3

Mila is quite open to him anyway and she doesn't feel embarrased much when Tigre is around especially seeing her naked just like at Volume 14 but in front of many people her tsundere way is still active.

Liza so far doesn't make any move yet, what Tigre do as Urs at Lebus back then was to ease her trauma and to make her comfortable, she doesn't have a nightmare once he treat her well is it?

Still, i want to see Tigre surrounded with the girls that love him and they want for him to bedded them one by one XD surely with Elen and Titta is on the watch Tigre got nowhere to run.
Old 2016-11-28, 10:22   Link #9786
Ultragunner

I'm gonna go on a stretch here and discuss the "romance" in Madan.
Unfortunately, for me at least, the two "main" heroines (who have already "did it" with Tigre) Ellen & Titta are the ones that lack the most "punch" when it comes to romance.

Ok, now please don't crucify me and bear with me for a bit here. Of course we all know that the girls fell in love with Tigre because of his many great qualities: bravery, honesty, loyalty, charisma, otherworldly skills with the bow...etc...

But by "punch" I mean the one or more memorable and specific moments/details that clearly define and establish the foundation AND the development of the romance between Tigre and the girl. For example:

1. Mila: at first she only looked down on Tigre as a mere subordinate of Ellen, then she saw him as a good man, then a formidable archer whom she already spoken her heart out with (Tigre was under disguise). Tigre also began to see the good sides of Mila, a prideful girl but she does have a noble heart, passion & manner.

2. Olga: at first had no idea who Tigre was, but she immediately knew that she could get along well with him. During the journey, Olga found herself and Tigre hugging each other in the cold morning and she was totally ok with it. THEN she was utterly disgusted with the degenerate lolicon captain (Torbalan in disguise) which totally contrasted the time with Tigre.

3. Liza: an amnesic Tigre gave her the most neutral but honest answer to her mostly asked question, it was the first time ever that someone saw her as a person, not as a cursed child or a revered Vanadis. And of course it also helped that Tigre (Urs at the time) excelled as the first subordinate Liza herself chose and promoted.
****I have to give the author credit here for cleverly using the trope of "someone sees the heroine as a normal girl blah blah"****

4. Sophie: when Tigre rescued her....I guess?
***Ok, I admit, Sophie and Tigre have not spent that much time together so it's hard to say anything ***

____

Back to Ellen and Titta
_ For Titta, we know that she had always been with Tigre since childhood so it's quite easy to see why, it's just that I don't recall any memorable things between them that stood out, romantically speaking that is.
_ For Ellen, while she has the most screentime, she and Tigre mostly shared a platonic relationship until vol 13, and I also don't remember any major development for them romantically during the first 12 volumes

TL;DR, the point I'm trying to make is that we need some more memorable push in term of romance, for the true harem end of course
Old 2016-11-28, 10:34   Link #9787
Ramero

Just note that Mila is a Tsundere type person. She was prideful and yet she was open to Tigre, she was really a cute one when she shows a Tsundere side XD she even tugging Tigre's clothes when Sofy embrace his arms and her face was really.. OMG XD

Anyway, i haven't see the author's statement of BWH size.. I was thinking if Elen's size was around H cup maybe? Sofy in the other hand could be J or K cup.
Old 2016-11-28, 10:52   Link #9788
KnightShade

@ ultra i half agree: yeah for titta, nah for ellen.

As a refresher, the moments that clearly suggested something deeper were

- yhe first time they met. Yeah it was pragmatic for ellen but the way she recalls this moment wasnt, especially considering her backstory.

- the time her and tigre accidentally partaked in a betrothel dance, among other things during that date.

- them star gazing after a tough battle after ellen told him to pray for the dead, while holding hands (lewd lol)

Sure these are more subtle compared to the other haremettes but subtle romances tend to have better payoffs, as evidenced by v13.
Old 2016-11-28, 12:15   Link #9789
Ultragunner

^ thanks for reminding me
For some reasons I forgot about those
Yeah, Ellen's development is good, but I wouldn't mind some more "juicy" stuff u know (before vol 13 that is)
Old 2016-11-28, 12:34   Link #9790
Ramero

Something juicy? Well, i guess Sofy can answer that since she was a straightforward when it comes to make movement XD

She did touch him once at Asvarre and she is the first one to touch it.
Old 2016-11-28, 13:21   Link #9791
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^They're talking about Elen. Keep other girls for another discussion, please.

Anyway, Kidstandout and Ultra, I'll have to mostly side with Kid (though I do also agree with the "juicy" stuff part that Ultra brought up).

But we do have to keep in mind that the main reason Tigre and Elen couldn't do anything before Volume 13 was the political tension. They were held back too much by other stuff.

Didn't Tigre consider kissing her before? In the manga version he almost did it before stopping himself. That time when they were drunk after a party (the Zhcted New Years Festival, IIRC - could also be some other time, since my memory is kinda hazy), and Elen was sleeping on his shoulder after getting too drunk. He thought about kissing her, but decided against it.
Old 2016-11-28, 13:38   Link #9792
Ramero

They make a party after they manage to defeat Greast where he almost kiss Elen i guess? I remember that it happen before clash against Navarre Knights though.
Old 2016-11-28, 17:57   Link #9793
KnightShade

Oh yeah @osman, good times lol
Old 2016-11-30, 10:13   Link #9794
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Ramero: It happened only once. And I was referring to just that one time. I don't remember exactly when it was, but I do remember that they were both drunk. Pretty interesting situation.

@kidstandout: Yep. lol
Old 2016-11-30, 10:42   Link #9795
Ramero

@DragonOsman: I remember the timeline though.. It's around before clash with Navarre Knights
Old 2016-12-01, 06:47   Link #9796
AP24

Vol 16 comes out in late January.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-01, 08:00   Link #9797
Ramero

Oh, i thought it will be released in the late december. Maybe around mid-late January?
Old 2016-12-01, 08:14   Link #9798
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Oh, i thought it will be released in the late december. Maybe around mid-late January?
No, every MF Bunko J release is on the 25th of the month.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-01, 08:18   Link #9799
Ramero

Aw k then.. I thought it will be released this month but still it's at original schedule which was 5 months.
Old 2016-12-01, 23:02   Link #9800
KnightShade

i have crossed over to the darkside; incoming summaries for post v13 material soon via mtl/raws.

Last edited by KnightShade; 2016-12-01 at 23:18.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)