Old 2006-06-15, 23:37   Link #101
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy
I'm just bringing some free dog goodies
Nice job. Those are very nice.

A few avatars from me. I have quite a few from this series, but I’m only going to post a few tonight because I don't want to kill the thread. I didn't include any elephant avatars. It's not that I'm anti-elephant, but I could never get a shot that look reasonable enough (most waist shots). Most of it is a waist, elephant and legs. Too abstract.

The first few are fairly generic and non spoiler-ish.

A

S

This next batch of Static Avatars is taken from Ep. 8 (I think). Not quite sure about the episode number, but it hasn't been fan-subbed yet. I don't think they're too spoiler-ish, but just a warning in case you're sensitive to images from episodes that haven't been fan-subbed.

Spoiler for Static Avatars Ep. 8:
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-16, 07:48   Link #102
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

now i remember where the leader of the tens voice is from. she was the blonde girl in maburaho, i cant remember the characters name though. episode 3 and 4 were much milder than the previous 2. they were still fun to watch though, i think this series is abit underrated i look forward to the rest. hee hee ill steal one of ur pics till someone else wants to use it.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-16, 17:20   Link #103
Kevs

great images everyone

Can't wait till subs catch up
Kevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 03:16   Link #104
evil-samurai

I loved the interactions between the girls and Keita in episode 11 the magical girl scene was definitely the best moment. Onto...
Spoiler for episode 12:

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-06-23 at 03:48.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-23, 11:55   Link #105
Kevs

I just looked at some of the manga, helps explain how he got youko, etc
Old 2006-06-28, 11:30   Link #106
Mystic_Vegetto

Just thought I'd ask, but how many episodes is Inukami going to have? I looked at..a certain place, dunno if I'm allowed to say it, and it has an ep listing up to ep 16. So is this a 26 episode series? Or is it just 13?
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 12:14   Link #107
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

i think its a running production and hasnt been finalized. i think the fansub group working on this is having trouble finding a translator at the moment so it may be awhile before more episodes are released.

I just looked at some of the manga, helps explain how he got youko, etc

you can share you know
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 16:56   Link #108
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto
So is this a 26 episode series? Or is it just 13?
Based on the Japanese DVD solicitations, I'm going to say 26. We know it's more than 13 due to the episode listings, and DVD 1 has 2 episodes, DVD 2 has 3. So, I'm guessing it's going to be like a lot of R2 shows and end up with 26 episodes spread over 9 DVDs (2x1 + 3x8). I think it's unlikely a show like this would get any longer than 26 at a time. So... anyway, for those reasons, I'm betting on 26 episodes.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 18:46   Link #109
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit
you can share you know
Spoiler for Not really that important of a spoiler, but:
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-02, 10:17   Link #110
kusho
freelance translator

Send a message via AIM to kusho Send a message via Yahoo to kusho
Quote:
i think its a running production and hasnt been finalized. i think the fansub group working on this is having trouble finding a translator at the moment so it may be awhile before more episodes are released.
Episode 5 is undergoing quality check so it should be out soon.
kusho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 00:04   Link #111
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

In case anybody was curious, Mendoi has also been working on it as they finish up Ama-fanservice-deyo and according to their progress reports, should have the first few episodes out soon with the next following shortly thereafter.
aroduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 02:57   Link #112
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Wow! Thanks for the news! I do like Anime-Himitsu, but they are so slow that if Mendoi can do a good job with this, I'll be several kinds of happy. Assuming Mendoi does a good job. Otherwise, I'll be even more put out by having to wait for Anime-Himitsu while everyone else is watching Mendoi's subs.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 18:15   Link #113
Kevs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Wow! Thanks for the news! I do like Anime-Himitsu, but they are so slow that if Mendoi can do a good job with this, I'll be several kinds of happy. Assuming Mendoi does a good job. Otherwise, I'll be even more put out by having to wait for Anime-Himitsu while everyone else is watching Mendoi's subs.
Same opinion here. Although I'd probably just watch Inukami anyway because I can't wait to see more
Old 2006-07-06, 22:20   Link #114
lord yama
Haitoku no Honoo

Send a message via MSN to lord yama Send a message via Yahoo to lord yama
Yeah i hope that Mendoi does a great job on Inukami, i think they will be better n maybe even faster than Himitsu so i cannt wait for the next eps
lord yama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-06, 23:14   Link #115
Theundyingmage

Quote:
now i remember where the leader of the tens voice is from. she was the blonde girl in maburaho, i cant remember the characters name though. episode 3 and 4 were much milder than the previous 2. they were still fun to watch though, i think this series is abit underrated i look forward to the rest. hee hee ill steal one of ur pics till someone else wants to use it.
The voice of Sendai is Matsuoka Yuki. She played Evangeline A.K Mcdowell in Negima and few other Noble type characters.
Theundyingmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-14, 14:55   Link #116
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
I was curious, so i just started to watch this anime, and it's great!

Of course, all the nekkid men in the two first episodes made me , but that's okay, it was fun. And i believe fangirls need service too, right?

Youko for sure is a cute devilish doggie! I'm still confused about who's the master and who's the servant, here!!

Oh, i can't wait for the next fansubbed release!!
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 00:37   Link #117
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGilis
I'm still confused about who's the master and who's the servant, here!!
That very point is the best thing about this show, for me.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 06:35   Link #118
hoon
7ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroduc
In case anybody was curious, Mendoi has also been working on it as they finish up Ama-fanservice-deyo and according to their progress reports, should have the first few episodes out soon with the next following shortly thereafter.
That's awesome news. Although Anime-Himitsu has done a good job so far.. I really didn't like the advertisement that they put in. I enjoyed some of Mendoi's previous releases and can't wait to see their version
hoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-15, 09:49   Link #119
monir
cho~ kakkoii

YAY!!! for Mendoi the ecchi-masters. They are pretty quick at releasing too without compromising the quality of overall subbing. Anyway, saw the raw for episode 15 and it was absolutely hilarious!! Here is a synoposis for one of the funny scenes..

Spoiler for episode 15:

This show is simply getting better and better. Episode 13 was serious, while episode 14 was sweet. Episode 15 simply was outrageously funny. Hopefully, Mendoi will start subbing this gem pretty soon and will catch up in no time.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-16, 21:28   Link #120
Kevs

Mendoi just released two episodes. Seems like they have more done, but aren't releasing them all yet

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, furry, kemonomimi, romance, seinen, supernatural