AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-23, 08:20   Link #3001
J4n1

Makoto has low bureaucratic skills?
Nonsense, Makoto's bureaucratic skills are of the charts, just look at them. *points at Ema*
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-23, 16:23   Link #3002
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Makoto has low bureaucratic skills?
Nonsense, Makoto's bureaucratic skills are of the charts, just look at them. *points at Ema*
The ultimate pinnacle in diplomacy. Get someone else to do all of it
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-23, 17:11   Link #3003
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
The ultimate pinnacle in diplomacy. Get someone else to do all of it
it is ultimate in management

learn to delegate to someone else.
Old 2016-12-23, 23:12   Link #3004
J4n1

Nobody is great at everything.
Therefore one of the most important talents a leader can have is finding trustworthy people with talent at whatever is needed.

Last edited by J4n1; 2016-12-23 at 23:22.
Old 2016-12-24, 11:19   Link #3005
jpidz69
Not a Perv but an Artist.

An Update!

the author updated but its an extra chapter... still waiting for the chapter
jpidz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 14:55   Link #3006
goblehook

what are you talking about? where's the raw!
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 17:19   Link #3007
travelingbum

^^wow late
that was back on the 14th.

and was back when they arrived at Tsige.....
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 01:20   Link #3008
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Translated Chapter 183 came out!!!

At the ending... Ignoring those spoilers. All I can say is R. I. P. Ecchi-dragon... I wish you rest in piece after being tortured to death by a women who came for revenge after having been beaten up light, gets nails damaged, gets her pride broken, and the worst of all is getting called as an old lady... While the other came for revenge for her master that just received that prank and has to deal with the trouble that it caused...
Old 2016-12-26, 02:18   Link #3009
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

More update....
Old 2016-12-26, 02:47   Link #3010
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
“That unyielding attitude was also unexpected for this one. Was he like that from the very beginning, or did he have a change of heart, there might have been someone who did something unnecessary. What a troublesome thing they have done. Now then, let’s finish this up. It was worthwhile to hear all your opinions without reserve. You can leave now.” (Zef)
Well done Tomoki! Your blunder helped with Makoto's character development and his newfound "I don't give a f***" mentality with other powers.

Quote:
“Raidou… how long has it been since this one has felt cold sweat. To have power that even this one can’t measure. At the very least he is stronger than a spirit. Not only a hero, his power might be close to that of a God.” (Zef)
Oh he can still sense it instinctively or Makoto flexed a little magic power when he was sighing. I wonder what his reaction would be if Makoto said he wanted to punch the BUG! hehehe

Realistically speaking, its very eerie if you cannot feel any magic power from Makoto when all living beings have it to an extent. This is a different type of subtle and soft intimidation.

The climax to the arc is still to come! Also poor Grount, after what Makoto did she can no longer live in the world of common sense anymore.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2016-12-26 at 03:12.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 02:52   Link #3011
KikeLyne

Poor Grount. Root isn't really wrong... at this rate, she will grow white hair and wrinkles, becoming an Oba-san.
KikeLyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 03:01   Link #3012
J4n1

So we have this incredibly powerful entity who can destroy us at will.
Let's put a choker on it.
wut????

Part of me wishes Makoto would go (slightly) ballistic on the demons once they try to "put a choker on him", just to teach them not to mess with him and waste his time.
He won't, but i kinda wish he would.
Old 2016-12-26, 07:59   Link #3013
Morilinde

Quote:
wut????

Part of me wishes Makoto would go (slightly) ballistic on the demons once they try to "put a choker on him", just to teach them not to mess with him and waste his time.
Let's just say the demons will get to see what power Makoto holds. And when I first read the raws with translation help I thought the demons would try to bind Makoto to them by offering a demon princess to him. As if that would even work...

And it's funny that still nobody knows what kind of power Makoto really holds. I mean aside from his tremendous firepower alone he has his followers who despite their small number hold more power then the armies of the other nations. Just imagine if Makoto ever wants to sow terror he just has to unleash his gorgons

And on a side note where can i find the translated versions of chapter 181-183? On the translator page it goes to chapter 180.
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 09:38   Link #3014
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Let's just say the demons will get to see what power Makoto holds. And when I first read the raws with translation help I thought the demons would try to bind Makoto to them by offering a demon princess to him. As if that would even work...

And it's funny that still nobody knows what kind of power Makoto really holds. I mean aside from his tremendous firepower alone he has his followers who despite their small number hold more power then the armies of the other nations. Just imagine if Makoto ever wants to sow terror he just has to unleash his gorgons

And on a side note where can i find the translated versions of chapter 181-183? On the translator page it goes to chapter 180.
Oh i've no doubt they will see (some of) his power.
I just wish they'd get more of an "oh shit what have we done" situation than i think they will.
Mainly because i get annoyed by how the first idea they have after they realize they are more or less helpless against Makoto, is to do something that might (and i think should) piss him of.

He was very clear about not having sides, and the first thing demons do is try to bind him to them by attaching a "choker" on him.
Old 2016-12-26, 09:39   Link #3015
VooXoo

Seems like some readers had trouble understanding what happened to parallel worlds Makoto and why they were so different.

Makoto2 alpha seems to have lost his comrades or not having meet them in the first place, that made him hate hyumanity instead of just feeling like they are a lost cause, the power he got from the Moon God was developed in a different way, not a field with himself at the center who can grant different effects. Is even possible he created Asora in that world and Tomoe died making it collapse with everyone in it, that would certainly change Makoto.
Makoto2 beta probably set in a different direction after the fall in the wastelands, meet Tomoki and as his power level and ability were still "low", had no equipment and knew nothing of the world they became comrades, he was welcomed by hyumanity but Tomoki bad choices, probably twisting the people and the empire being twisted inside in the first place made even him lose hope in them, he got in love with Lily but I'm guessing Tomoki had already made her part of his harem, for her dreams she needed someone with the Goddess blessing and that must be why she haven't discarded trashmoki, Makoto powerlevels grew with time, at the start Tomoki was probably more useful, she could even she his power through levels and the racism for ugly people was probably a factor too, she somehow died and Makoto started his own revenge plan on bug, maybe following the one Lily had. Before Makoto was able to use magic his aura had a cap on it, the "dozen demonlords" thing came only after he learned magic.

I'm guessing both Makoto had the same language skills than the basic one, Tomoki knew japanese so that is a plothole less.

That is how I see it.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-26, 22:00   Link #3016
Hokoga

These are just my own grumbles so don't mind it.
Spoiler for Grumbes:
Quote:
wut????

You know they weren't talking about an actual choker right? Just a metaphor for them wanting to give him an attachment to the demon race that will make him not want to attack the demon race.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 01:22   Link #3017
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Spoiler for Grumbes:
The reason why Makoto keeps over reacting to Demon Lord acting in ways he himself would act is that he still has not internalized the fact that he is now a ruler of a city/nation/world of Asora.

Quote:
You know they weren't talking about an actual choker right? Just a metaphor for them wanting to give him an attachment to the demon race that will make him not want to attack the demon race.
Yes, i know it's not an actual choker, hence the quotation marks.
I have a fairly good idea what kind of choker they will end up using from spoilers, and personally, i would be pissed about it.
Old 2016-12-27, 15:39   Link #3018
Morilinde

So in regards to Makotos second dream: during his argument with Tomoki he said that the power which he used to destroy the Lorel Union awakend during his fight with the Demon lord. Is this the power which was given to him by Tsukoyomi? If so then does that mean the current Makoto who's magic power is increasing every time he draws the bow is still not at 100%? If this goes on he might turn into a god before the novel is finished.

By the way I like the attitude of the second dream Makoto: 'hey you wanted the country. You never said in one piece'
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 15:57   Link #3019
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
So in regards to Makotos second dream: during his argument with Tomoki he said that the power which he used to destroy the Lorel Union awakend during his fight with the Demon lord. Is this the power which was given to him by Tsukoyomi? If so then does that mean the current Makoto who's magic power is increasing every time he draws the bow is still not at 100%? If this goes on he might turn into a god before the novel is finished.

By the way I like the attitude of the second dream Makoto: 'hey you wanted the country. You never said in one piece'
Current Makoto's power is definitely not at 100%. Every time he does his one with the arrow ritual he doubles his total mana as he experiences a death and rebirth like feeling.

All the powers he got so far, Tsukuyomi's Sakai, Bugs' power to comprehend all languages and whatever Athena, Susanoo and the other gave him has put his body at critical capacity. It needs time to acclimate.

Also, the alternate Makotos seem to be weaker than the actual one in terms of brute power and mana, what they show is the other paths Makoto could have taken. The first being a traditional mage. The second being a magic swordsman with mass area devastation magic
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 20:41   Link #3020
Darius Drake

Quote:
Spoiler for Grumbes:
Makoto understands, to a degree, how a ruler should behave in certain situations. However, he doesn't see himself AS a ruler, nor does he know how he should behave when being introduced to the ruler in those situations. Despite this, and his desire to be a friendly "normal" person to those around him, everyone around him sees him only as a ruler, and gets annoyed at the fact that he doesn't act like a ruler should.

Examples of this range from him asking for a home to be built, and getting a near completely useless and pointless castle, and how he's treated by everyone noble from the Demon Lord to some of the Royalty of the Hyuman Kingdoms. Hell, his complaints about his town seeming not to exist every time he visits is a good example of this, as they literally clear the streets out of respect for him.

Basically, one of Makoto's major problems is that the way he sees himself and the way that everyone else sees him are far too distant from each other. Him seeing himself as a leader who can work with the people, and everyone else seeing him as little more than an All-Mighty Ruler who should be practically worshipped.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel