AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2017-01-10, 05:05   Link #4521
snowey

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
The most mixed up evolution from Digimon Adventures, Tailmon.

Dog > Cat > Angel > Dragon.
true haha you but forgot Kitten > Dog > Cat > Angel > Dragon
Old 2017-01-10, 10:27   Link #4522
C-MC

First 5 minutes of Loss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fXpm2k9wIw Guys here's the first 5 minutes of Loss released at the Nico Nico live broadcast earlier today, although the quality is poor and the audio has reverb to it

Last edited by C-MC; 2017-01-10 at 20:13. Reason: better quality and audio
C-MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-10, 12:40   Link #4523
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Darn it, seeing that clip making the wait harder

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-11, 04:17   Link #4524
-Xaros-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post

In the Digimon franchise, Ofanimon began to take the place of the main mega evolution of Tailmon since her creation (PS1 Rumble Arena was before the creation of Ofanimon). There are even two games where Ofanimon appears as mega evolutions for Tailmon Adventure (Battle Spirit 1.5 and PSP Adventure).
I used to be under the impression that the inclusion of Ofanimon as Gatomon's ultimate in the Digimon Adventure would make it retroactively canon. After coming across this blog post of a person who data mined the game, it seems that the reason to include Ofanimon here had more to do with balancing issues.

For those interested:
http://kazarinn.tumblr.com/post/1275...kindly-patient

tl;dr - Holydramon isn't/wasn't a heal/support mon and would have likely been overshadowed by Angewoman instead, hence creating "Eden's Air" for Ofanimon.
-Xaros- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-11, 17:47   Link #4525
snowey

It's pretty much confirmed that Holydramon would be her Ultimate form since that sketch came out anyways
Old 2017-01-11, 20:27   Link #4526
Konja9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Xaros- View Post
I used to be under the impression that the inclusion of Ofanimon as Gatomon's ultimate in the Digimon Adventure would make it retroactively canon. After coming across this blog post of a person who data mined the game, it seems that the reason to include Ofanimon here had more to do with balancing issues.

For those interested:
http://kazarinn.tumblr.com/post/1275...kindly-patient

tl;dr - Holydramon isn't/wasn't a heal/support mon and would have likely been overshadowed by Angewoman instead, hence creating "Eden's Air" for Ofanimon.

I want to mention that "Ofanimon being chosen in PSP Game for balance reasons" is just a theory of that tumblr.

The tumblr has some information that the staff of the PSP game considered Holydramon as a possible mega evolution for Tailmon in PSP Adventure, bur he/she do not really know the reason why the staff chose Ofanimon. We probably will never know.

Ofanimon being more popular could be another reason. As I said, since Ofanimon's creation until the announcement of Tri, Ofanimon had been treated as the main mega evolution of Tailmon.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-12, 11:06   Link #4527
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Darn it, seeing that clip making the wait harder
when does it premiere?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-12, 11:44   Link #4528
snowey

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
when does it premiere?
February 25th
Old 2017-01-12, 11:51   Link #4529
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowey View Post
February 25th
Thanks.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-17, 04:27   Link #4530
-Xaros-

(I kinda wish I didn't have to say this buuuut NO ships/OC fan fiction ideas)

What's everyone most eager or in general just looking forward to in Loss?

I'll throw some ideas in no particular order:

How the Digidestined will reconnect with their Digimon
Dark Masters
Alphamon/Jesmon
Information regarding the 02 cast
Hououmon/Seraphimon
Meiko's black digivice and implications
Demiurge
or anything else that we have a conceivable reason to suspect due to previous films.

Personally, as it is the 4th film, I'd really like some focus on fighting and action to help drive the narrative so hopefully they don't spend too much time trying to reconnect with their digimon, so some interaction or fighting with Alphamon and Jesmon i'd really like to see how that gets resolved or at the very least a bit elaborated on (could've been possible training)

Also, anyone have an estimate at how long this film will be (4, 5, or 6 episodes)?
Old 2017-01-17, 07:24   Link #4531
snowey

I think it will be 5.

Im mostly excited about Seraphimon cause we know absolutely NOTHING about it, like for houhoumon we kinda know what the whole conflict is about but not Seraphimon.

the return of dark masters and is it related to Maki and black Gennai reboot plan? And will ALL 4 of them show up?

And what Will Diego find out about Maki.

I dont know why i somehow thought of Ladydevimon possessing Maki LOL, anyways im really excited and I really hope there's a lot of fighting and solving some of the mysterious they have instead of the slice of life thing we had these past 3 movies. And Im PRAYING that they ALL join the fight with their strongest Digimons like in Adventure unlike Tri 1-3.
Old 2017-01-17, 11:11   Link #4532
C-MC

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-films/.111152 Shout1 Factory and Toei are releasing the first 3 movies on DVD/Blu-Ray for both sub and dub for the american audience
C-MC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-17, 21:38   Link #4533
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowey View Post
I think it will be 5.

Im mostly excited about Seraphimon cause we know absolutely NOTHING about it, like for houhoumon we kinda know what the whole conflict is about but not Seraphimon.

the return of dark masters and is it related to Maki and black Gennai reboot plan? And will ALL 4 of them show up?

And what Will Diego find out about Maki.

I dont know why i somehow thought of Ladydevimon possessing Maki LOL, anyways im really excited and I really hope there's a lot of fighting and solving some of the mysterious they have instead of the slice of life thing we had these past 3 movies. And Im PRAYING that they ALL join the fight with their strongest Digimons like in Adventure unlike Tri 1-3.
And that is the question of the day folks, why is Patomon digivolving into his Mega?

Sora and her Digimon I get, I'll LOL and be crushed at the same time if it's at the end of the film if Dark Gennai transforms into Pidemon about to kill T.K out of vegence.

From the the key chains and stuff we know Pidemon will be in this thing.

Wonder when the dark Masters will show up? I mean the first half is clearly Sora trying to get her partner to remember her and not be angry, the others too but I think shey'll be a good focus of it.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Old 2017-01-19, 12:36   Link #4534
DMurphy

We don't know Piemon will be a thing. It's pretty likely, and I'm fairly convinced we will, but we don't know that for sure.

In unrelated news, apparently Next Order has introduced BoltBautamon, a fusion of Piemon and Vamdemon.

Almost certainly not going to show up in Tri or anything like that, but still interesting.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
DMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 12:45   Link #4535
RDNexus

On Wikimon, it's named VoltoBautamon.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 14:29   Link #4536
-Xaros-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
We don't know Piemon will be a thing. It's pretty likely, and I'm fairly convinced we will, but we don't know that for sure.

In unrelated news, apparently Next Order has introduced BoltBautamon, a fusion of Piemon and Vamdemon.

Almost certainly not going to show up in Tri or anything like that, but still interesting.
Idk...I mean just because it's in a game doesn't make it certain it'll appear in Tri but this being a fusion of two of the main antagonist of the Adventure series makes me think this could be a "big bad" of Tri only to end up being a puppet of the actual big bad. Would be a nice little tie in with 02 although they are not exactly the focus of these films. Then again, if this was going to be a tie in to the film like Meicoo/Meicrakmon was then they could've added this new digimon in the form of DLC but idk, mere speculation at this point on my part.
Old 2017-01-22, 04:57   Link #4537
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Ooh If he uses his illusion attack on Adventure kids this entire time and it was the 02 kids who were fine in the end and saved the Adventure kids instead wow.

I honestly don't want to see him again though, he was already the big bad in the last two series, in my opinion it'd be boring.

Just let it be some one new working the dark masters as his or hers puppets.

If Pidemon is dark Gennai though in disguise that'd have been a great surprise final in all this. I still think the dark ocean would be the perfect setting for the next film and allow Kari to be the main focus, it could explain her powers maybe and her close relationships with Tai and T.K could also be focus, it'd also give a good reason for Gatomon to digivolve into mega.

Old 2017-01-22, 14:24   Link #4538
Idealist 99

If I know correctly , Homeostasis was originally created to replace Yggdrasil that gone crazy.
So , Is it possible that the Yggdrasil of Adventure world gone crazy in the past and tried to destroy everything until Original DigiDestined defeated and sealed him away ?
Maybe , All the problem in Tri series happening because Yggdrasil is awakening and Alphamon or Jesmon serving him.
Old 2017-01-22, 16:33   Link #4539
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
If I know correctly , Homeostasis was originally created to replace Yggdrasil that gone crazy.
In Xros Wars manga continuity, yes. That doesn't necessarily mean that's true of Adventure's continuity, or even that Yggdrassil existed.

Quote:
So , Is it possible that the Yggdrasil of Adventure world gone crazy in the past and tried to destroy everything until Original DigiDestined defeated and sealed him away ?
Maybe , All the problem in Tri series happening because Yggdrasil is awakening and Alphamon or Jesmon serving him.
While I'm not inclined to entirely dismiss the possibility of an evil Yggdrassil (or, as it's more commonly known, a regular Yggdrassil, when is it not evil) in Adventure, we've not yet had anything to suggest that was the case.

As far as the Original DigiDestined go, we know what they were fighting: They fought Apocalymon, just like the 01 group, and sealed him beyond the Wall of Fire. Not Yggdrassil. It's a little vague in-story because at the time when the 01 kids are being told this, Apocalymon hasn't been named, but it's made clear that the Original kids and the 01 kids are fighting the same being.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
DMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 07:57   Link #4540
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
In Xros Wars manga continuity, yes. That doesn't necessarily mean that's true of Adventure's continuity, or even that Yggdrassil existed.

While I'm not inclined to entirely dismiss the possibility of an evil Yggdrassil (or, as it's more commonly known, a regular Yggdrassil, when is it not evil) in Adventure, we've not yet had anything to suggest that was the case.

As far as the Original DigiDestined go, we know what they were fighting: They fought Apocalymon, just like the 01 group, and sealed him beyond the Wall of Fire. Not Yggdrassil. It's a little vague in-story because at the time when the 01 kids are being told this, Apocalymon hasn't been named, but it's made clear that the Original kids and the 01 kids are fighting the same being.
Well , We don't know if Original Digidestined only face Apocalymon.
After all , Adventure kids did faced several villains .
As I said before , It took 73 for Digital technology to spread all over the world so there are chances that Original Digidestined are still alive.
Question is , Why doesn't they helping Tai's group ? What happened to their partner Digimon ?
Also , Another fact that bothering me.
Homeostasis claim That she learned Human's ability to evolve Digimon from Tai and Kari first encounter with Koromon.
Yet , Gennai claim that there were other Chosen children before Tai.
So , If that true then how come Homeostasis didn't knew about it before ? She should have been already aware of this before Koromon encounter with Tai and Kari.
Is it possible that Homeostasis didn't existed when Original chosen children came to Digital world ?

By the way , This is the girl suspected to be Joe's alleged Girifriend
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tags
digimon