AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-10, 22:32   Link #9281
bchen3

Hi guys, I'm new here. Just want to know, but how did Edelweiss become the worst criminal?
bchen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-10, 22:39   Link #9282
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchen3 View Post
Hi guys, I'm new here. Just want to know, but how did Edelweiss become the worst criminal?
Welcome aboard!

We still don't know how or why our lovely Edelweiss has become the no.1 most wanted criminal but we do know that Rebellion helped her and now she's repaying her debt by joining them and she's not entirely evil at heart. Perhaps her past will be revealed in the future volumes

この世界はもう終わりだ。

Last edited by Nyaa-kun; 2017-01-10 at 23:12.
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-10, 22:42   Link #9283
banished

Now now. I know is implausible but just to be sure, there is no record for any 3 of them with a mom character. There is no info saying she is deceased, missing, or even present and how would the MC mom not have the same importance as Stella mom ? It is clear that the author let that open, and why ? MB she's dead, but why they did not said it till now. This really bugs me.

banished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-10, 22:48   Link #9284
KnightShade

honestly, far more ridiculous things have happened. i want to agree with dragoneye's assessment, but i also take that into consideration.
Old 2017-01-10, 22:49   Link #9285
Ultragunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchen3 View Post
Well, we know that she's a gentle person and not the type that will go around slaughtering people (unlike All Goal).

Perhaps in the past, she was wrongly treated or misunderstood, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was cornered due to some obscure social stigma, I mean just look at Ikki's circumstances until now.
Then people vilified her due to her immense prowess and non-submission to authorities as she's also a Desperado
Old 2017-01-10, 22:54   Link #9286
AP24

Ryouma's been dead for years though as stated in Vol 3, unless he faked his death.

Only 2 days left until Vol 11's release, looking forward to have more info.

I just thought of this, between Kiriko and Touka who do you think is more likely to end up with Moroboshi?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-10, 23:11   Link #9287
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

I vote for Touka because they have this rivalry among themselves

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-10, 23:22   Link #9288
KnightShade

touka, the author paralleling them to ikki x stella's rivalry kinda makes its obvious.
Old 2017-01-11, 06:20   Link #9289
DragonEye

I have a question: is Edelweiss really with Rebelion? Because I remember she saying that she was just paying a debt she owed. And I will keep my theory that she killed someone important who was doing some shady stuff and she was labelled as a criminal, and well...she decided to roll with it, since she was shown not being a bad person. And I still don't buy the Ryoma being Tyrant stuff.

But...Touka seems more likely to end with Moroboshi
DragonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-11, 09:41   Link #9290
sparhawk1610
Asura

No doubts Touka
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-11, 09:51   Link #9291
Hakai

Both, Ikki can't have it but at least Moroboshi can. You know the h-word

*runs away at the speed of lightning*
Old 2017-01-11, 11:49   Link #9292
banished

I was thinking about some1 said that when Ikki defeated Stella he somewhat "escaped" his shadow. Is that statment true in the Novel or just some infatuated statement. Because to some1 escape his shadow, you must surpass or escape what makes your shadow, and that is Light, meaning he surpassed speed of light. Was that really said in the novel ? ayn1 knows ? pretty cool if he did that, probably most fast person in the novel ( gold saint ?!).

banished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-11, 11:52   Link #9293
DragonEye

It was said that he was faster than his shadow so...he was pretty damn fast
DragonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-11, 13:25   Link #9294
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post

I just thought of this, between Kiriko and Touka who do you think is more likely to end up with Moroboshi?
I say Touka is more likely. Not only do they have that whole rivalry thing going, but Kiriko already said that she wasn't interested.
Old 2017-01-11, 13:50   Link #9295
thefreakmike

All this Moroboshi and Touka talk has made me want to see some fanart of those 2 :P
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-11, 18:23   Link #9296
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by banished View Post
Now now. I know is implausible but just to be sure, there is no record for any 3 of them with a mom character. There is no info saying she is deceased, missing, or even present and how would the MC mom not have the same importance as Stella mom ? It is clear that the author let that open, and why ? MB she's dead, but why they did not said it till now. This really bugs me.

Ikki must've seen a photo of his mom at least, even if he's never seen her personally. He didn't react to Edelweiss in any way that would make you think he recognized her as his mother. She's not his mother.

And yeah, we know that not everyone in Rebellion is evil, like Edelweiss who isn't even really member and Sara who just seems out of place even though she's a member (Sara is not evil at all). But I still find it unlikely that Ryouma is in Rebellion or even that he's still alive. Sorry.

As for who Moroboshi will end up with between Touka and Kiriko. The latter did say she's not interested and the former has this rivalry with him. And like it was said on here earlier, there seems to be a parallel between Touka and Moroboshi and Stell and Ikki. That's why I think Moroboshi will be with Touka.
Old 2017-01-11, 22:26   Link #9297
AP24

Vol 11's release date is tomorrow but some people would already have it and release spoilers today, so start being on the lookout for spoilers!

Also, anyone here buying the volume I hope you will upload pics somewhere and give us the link as soon as possible.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-11, 23:12   Link #9298
Userunfriendly

Quote:
Lum of course...

and if you get this joke, you're a fan of retro anime like me..
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-12, 11:08   Link #9299
endarion88

Quote:
Vol 11's release date is tomorrow but some people would already have it and release spoilers today, so start being on the lookout for spoilers!

Also, anyone here buying the volume I hope you will upload pics somewhere and give us the link as soon as possible.
sadly this time around i'm low on money so i will wait vol 12 and buy 2 volumes at once to save a bit on shipping fees
Old 2017-01-12, 13:16   Link #9300
AB079
Banned

And there it is, volume is already out for sell.

Spoiler for Vol 11:
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural