Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-12, 13:31   Link #9301
Jason_Wander
Harbinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Vol 11's release date is tomorrow but some people would already have it and release spoilers today, so start being on the lookout for spoilers!

Also, anyone here buying the volume I hope you will upload pics somewhere and give us the link as soon as possible.
Im buying it but unfortunately DHL won't have it to me til the 17th or 18th, they don't ship on weekends. If no one has any pics up by the time I get it I'll upload some.
Old 2017-01-12, 18:31   Link #9302
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Oh great!Thanks for the heads up!I'm getting one copy for myself too

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 00:02   Link #9303
AP24

Would be nice if Rakudai finally ranks 1st for weekly LN sales but that is if it manages to beat Goblin Slayer and Eromanga-sensei's 2nd week. Guess we'll have to see the results next week.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 10:44   Link #9304
AP24

Found some early spoilers, not sure if they're 100% true.

Spoiler for Vol 11 spoilers (?):

So that woman in the colored pic is Ascarid, and she's All-Goal's older sister?

It seems Rebellion has quite a number of Desperados. It's bad enough Ikki and Stella have to deal with All-Goal, they also have to go up against more Desperados.

Nene appearing seems understandable but why is Yui Tatara there helping?

How was Luna able to convince All-Goal to settle things by representative battles?
Old 2017-01-13, 10:50   Link #9305
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:

It seems Rebellion has quite a number of Desperados. It's bad enough Ikki and Stella have to deal with All-Goal, they also have to go up against more Desperados.

How was Luna able to convince All-Goal to settle things by representative battles?
Okay, that Ascarid thing really surprised me. And Nene is back! I wish to know more about that battle ! And I am also curious how Luna convinced All-goal.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 11:06   Link #9306
AB079
Banned

Quote:

So Ascarid was the girl in that image posted before hmm? really good way to introduce her, also what I find better is how all this situation wont be fixed in just 1 volume so that gives time for more development and new characters making their appearance on stage.

Something that I find weird is why the hell they just don't go full war against Vermillion, instead they choose to have matches like this was some sort of tournament. Hopefully we can get a nice explanation about because for me it doesn't look like an idea well executed, that is for now obviously.

Thanks for that early spoiler, waiting for more and hopefully the illustrations.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 11:45   Link #9307
Ultragunner

Spoiler for spoiler:

EHHHHH!!!!???? Ain't this the worst possible thing????
Old 2017-01-13, 11:58   Link #9308
bakato

Quote:

I fucking called it! Damn I'm good.
Old 2017-01-13, 11:58   Link #9309
thefreakmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

EHHHHH!!!!???? Ain't this the worst possible thing????
LOL agreed, that is actually what got the most shocked
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 12:02   Link #9310
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Okay....wow the Askarid part really blew me away.So under that big armor is a SHE.This volume is quite interesting with many Desperados coming out to play.

Anyway,thanks for the spoilers,AP24!

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 14:26   Link #9311
coded321
He Who Games

aren't deperados supposed to be very rare? it kinda kills the uniqueness of it when you have dozens of them coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 18:39   Link #9312
DragonEye

Quote:

Well, it's good that I agreed in some part with bakato's theory of her being Ascarid (high-five man, you called it right), but only if she never showed herself without the armor, or if Ikki could sense someone's mana like Goku sense's everyones Kis in Dragon Ball. Now, which one is truth? Or did Ascarid showed herself without the armor to Ikki and Stella after the fight? I said she had a history with All-Goal but her sister?? Damn, that's an OP family then.
How many Desperados dos Rebellion have? Since, some of them left Rebellion and are there. I actually find it great that Yui is back, she has an awesome power to me, and now we can see more of it, but yeah, why is she there?
I would rather see an epic crazy battle in the streets and all. Luna must have gambled and made Stella and probably her and some other women as a prizes to All-Goal for him to accept this 5v5 tournament.
DragonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 18:46   Link #9313
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEye View Post
Well, it's good that I agreed in some part with bakato's theory of her being Ascarid (high-five man, you called it right), but only if she never showed herself without the armor, or if Ikki could sense someone's mana like Goku sense's everyones Kis in Dragon Ball. Now, which one is truth? Or did Ascarid showed herself without the armor to Ikki and Stella after the fight? I said she had a history with All-Goal but her sister?? Damn, that's an OP family then.
How many Desperados dos Rebellion have? Since, some of them left Rebellion and are there. I actually find it great that Yui is back, she has an awesome power to me, and now we can see more of it, but yeah, why is she there?
I would rather see an epic crazy battle in the streets and all. Luna must have gambled and made Stella and probably her and some other women as a prizes to All-Goal for him to accept this 5v5 tournament.
A high level martial artist like Ikki should be able to recognize a person and deduce their sex based on posture since men and women have fundamental differences in weight distribution.
Old 2017-01-13, 18:49   Link #9314
Userunfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I would call her gaze sharp at best, but glaring? I think you're reading too much into it.

Oh My God. Could she be Ascarid under the armor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Wasn't Ascarid a guy?

And yeah, I hope you're right about me reading too much into it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Userunfriendly View Post
Yes, i believe so. and that's what's frightening...

Yes, and I totally called it.

Last edited by Userunfriendly; 2017-01-13 at 19:01.
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 19:00   Link #9315
DragonEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
A high level martial artist like Ikki should be able to recognize a person and deduce their sex based on posture since men and women have fundamental differences in weight distribution.
Yeah, I guess you're right, but still, that frame looked like he recognised more than just posture, I don't know
Old 2017-01-13, 19:21   Link #9316
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Damn!!, I have to admit that this summary was somewhat interesting, although a bit mysterious to be true
Old 2017-01-13, 21:17   Link #9317
AP24

As I said before I'm not sure if the spoilers are all true. However, here are the ones that are confirmed to be true after looking at more reliable sources:

-Ikki and the others are under attack from people in Cradleland who are under All-Goal's control, and there is actual war between Vermillion and Cradleland. We already saw this coming since the end of the previous volume though and I'm still waiting for more details on these.

-All-Goal has actual friends or comrades with him. Still waiting for confirmation if they have similar personalities like him, worked for Rebellion, and are all Desperados.

-A number of Desperados appear and are the enemies. Still waiting for confirmation but it looks like these might be referring to All-Goal's friends that appear.

-Nene does appear, but still waiting for confirmation if Yui Tatara appears too and if there are any other familiar faces showing up.
Old 2017-01-14, 06:46   Link #9318
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEye View Post
AP24 is guessing that she might be All-Goal's sister. It's not confirmed. Please read more carefully.

@bakato: Like DragonEye said, Ikki recognized that girl from the illustration as if he already knew her. It seemed to be more than just him having recognized from Ascarid's posture that he's a girl and then noticing that that girl is similar.

And @AP24: So the part about Ascarid being a girl isn't confirmed? Or did you just forget to mention that part?
Old 2017-01-14, 07:45   Link #9319
DragonEye

Let's treat those unconfirmed parts as just possibilities for now. The one point I don't like is the Desperados part, they were supposed to be something rare, but it looks like a bunch of them will start showing up
Old 2017-01-14, 09:06   Link #9320
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Like I said, though. They're still rare. All of the ones showing up here are in Rebellion.

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural