AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-24, 01:50   Link #21
zajhein
Vizard

Hitsugaya won't be defeated that easily, and like i said on the last chapter his petals are probably the time until his bankai is complete, not when he looses it. Also i didn't even see any petals this time he did bankai so i dunno what the one person was talking about with one petal left.

Also, those three vice captains are pretty strong, especially with Ayasegawa hidden technique of sucking up reiatsu. They could all handel one espada i bet, though they'll all be partially defeated and someone will be about to be killed when urahara arives and rescues them.

And finally with ichigo, i agree with the idea that this is another trial for him, to be risking life and death to be able to use his hollow mask longer. You also have to wonder how long it takes to rest so they can put their hollow masks back on.

Also you never know about rukia, she might be able to reach her bankai during a fight or might have already reached it. It'll probably be when ichigo is about to die that she'll come.
Old 2006-06-24, 04:00   Link #22
Nuzzles

Phooey, we have to wait another week to see Urahara?

And I totally thought Ichigo would pwn his ass.
Old 2006-06-24, 04:48   Link #23
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Rukia with a bankai? Doubtful. Its highly improbable that she will be able to attain a bankai. Bankais arent THAT easy to achieve. Plus she needs at least 10 years, if we take that yoruichi/urahara didnt do anything sneaky.
Old 2006-06-24, 07:27   Link #24
zajhein
Vizard

Where's your evidence that rukia hasn't been working on her bankai for 10 years? She entered the gotei 13 before Renji and he's already achieved his bankai so why couldn't she be almost finished with her own bankai? Plus she defeated a normal arrancar with just her shikai attack, so she's very good with her abilities. She's like 100-200 years old so she's had plenty of time to work on it.

Just because she isn't a seated officer doesn't mean she isn't as powerfull as a strong vice captain. Ukitake knows that she feels responsible for the previous vice captain's death, and he hasn't apointed anyone as a replacement for the vice captain and second seat since their deaths, probably because rukia wouldn't feel right replacing the last vice captain.
Old 2006-06-24, 08:04   Link #25
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
i think rukia can use her bankai
before she can't used her bankai because her power was being absorb by ichigo all so at now her power are back all "i think"
Old 2006-06-24, 11:16   Link #26
Lendial

rukia was able to kill an arrancar(Albiet weak one) with just her initial release, it seems like she has more tricks up her sleeve, maybe a super high kidou or maybe even a bankai. but she is definately not another "loses every fight kinda shinigami". Like cough renji.
Old 2006-06-24, 13:30   Link #27
U<3Anime
Boo!

Uh oh, ichigo is in some deep shit, so much for the "its over grimjaw" unless,

-Urahara and his co saves him

-Vizards saves him

-Ishida saves him

-or hollow ichigo takes over cuz he can't just let ichigo die
Old 2006-06-24, 13:41   Link #28
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

It seems the anti-Hitsugaya vultures circles in every time the poor boy unluckily gets arranged on the losing side by Kubo Tite.

It's like a superb football/soccer team that keeps getting drawn against Brazil all the time and losing, and then gets criticized for it even after giving their best. (Forgive the World Cup reference. ) Cut him some slack and accept that he's the new Renji. lol

As I said before, it's too premature for Ichigo to win so quickly. The Vaizards, especially Hirako, deliberately let Ichigo learn his own lesson by suffering another defeat. (Kind of like how Urahara let Ichigo go out and nearly be killed by Byakuya early on the series. ) It is easier for a hard-headed person like Ichigo to learn that way.

Expect Urahara (and/or the Vaizards) to come in and save Ichigo and everyone else's asses.
Old 2006-06-24, 16:18   Link #29
full metal x

Rukia will come and save Ichigo because Grimjaw whoop Rukia a few chapters back.
Old 2006-06-24, 17:20   Link #30
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by full metal x
Rukia will come and save Ichigo because Grimjaw whoop Rukia a few chapters back.
that kida proves that she was weaker tha Grimjaw :P so how she could help (he is as fast as Ichigo *a*kai ... )
Old 2006-06-24, 23:17   Link #31
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
To bad we didn't get to see more of Ichigo's Pwning of Grimjow.
Old 2006-06-25, 01:53   Link #32
budak

how about ichigo's dad coming to the rescue? That man must have some significance
Old 2006-06-25, 03:33   Link #33
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

I think Ichigo will somehow beat Grimjaw himself and learn how to keep the mask on longer while he is at it. If Ichigo gets saved that means more training and I think all of us has seen enough of that.

On the other hand...I wonder what Isshin and the two quincy are up to...about time they show their faces.
Old 2006-06-25, 23:54   Link #34
Shinoto
Rollin' Like A Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by budak
how about ichigo's dad coming to the rescue? That man must have some significance
You know they are saving up Ichigo's Dad for Aizen. When Aizen appears himself, you know hes going to whoop butt and Ichigo's Dad is going to be the only one who can compete with him(Not beat of course) But save Ichigo more so.
Old 2006-06-26, 00:31   Link #35
Nuzzles

I've heard some people saying that Ichigo doesn't get limited in the real world. This does make sense to an extent, but with vice captains and captains getting limited so they don't cause any adverse affects on the real world, it'd make sense to limit Ichigo due to his large spirit power.

Another thing, about Hitsugaya. I imagine Rupe/rubi/rupi (w/e) is at least a little bit stronger than Grimjaww when he had both of his arms. If he was limited, it makes sense that he would go down so easily. If he wasn't, it still makes sense, because that would mean Ichigo wasn't limited either.

What I want to see is if Ikkaku releases his Bankai in front of the others if he needs to (which I imagine he would do, especially seeing a captain going down that quickly)

I'm still trying to think of where Isshin fit into SS in the past. He hadn't been a shinigami for 20 years, but that doesn't mean he left SS only 20 years ago, though. I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, he was the captain that Zaraki defeated. Though, since he seems to know Urahara, Urahara could've changed his appearance so he wouldn't cause any alarm.
Old 2006-06-26, 00:58   Link #36
Lendial

didnt zaraki "kill" the previous captain? It was why ichinose had a hissy fit and joined the vamps.
Old 2006-06-26, 01:05   Link #37
Nuzzles

Apparently. He might not have been dead though, as Urahara could've healed him up and what not. Leaving SS because everyone thought you were dead would be a good way to start a family, neh?
Old 2006-06-26, 01:15   Link #38
Lendial

I just saw the chapter, oh god poor hitsugaya got tentacled raped . Barely even put up a fight versus that girly boy espada. KT needs to stop pitting him againsnt the overpowered bad guys and give him a few wins.
Old 2006-06-26, 07:03   Link #39
Novarain

Woots Hitsugaya got whacked again... Maybe he's gonna be the next Renji lol...

I wonder if Ichigo can survive Grimjow... cos even though he's no longer ranked Espada, his powers are still that of an Espada (or else he'll never have attained it in the first place).

Urahara vs. Rupi is really the fight i want to see lol...

I agree on the part that Isshin should really do something and i'm hoping that he'll at least reveal to Ichigo who he really is...

As for the Vaizards i'm really wondering wtf they're doing...
Old 2006-06-26, 07:06   Link #40
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzzles
I've heard some people saying that Ichigo doesn't get limited in the real world. This does make sense to an extent, but with vice captains and captains getting limited so they don't cause any adverse affects on the real world, it'd make sense to limit Ichigo due to his large spirit power.

Another thing, about Hitsugaya. I imagine Rupe/rubi/rupi (w/e) is at least a little bit stronger than Grimjaww when he had both of his arms. If he was limited, it makes sense that he would go down so easily. If he wasn't, it still makes sense, because that would mean Ichigo wasn't limited either.

What I want to see is if Ikkaku releases his Bankai in front of the others if he needs to (which I imagine he would do, especially seeing a captain going down that quickly)

I'm still trying to think of where Isshin fit into SS in the past. He hadn't been a shinigami for 20 years, but that doesn't mean he left SS only 20 years ago, though. I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, he was the captain that Zaraki defeated. Though, since he seems to know Urahara, Urahara could've changed his appearance so he wouldn't cause any alarm.

Ichigo is not limited at all. He is not a SS captain or vc so that doesnt apply to him. Rupi is not stronger than grimmjaw, remember he replaced him and it doesnt make sense for an espada higher than him replace his number so i gurantee rubi was no 7 espada.
Closed Thread