AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 17 Rating
Perfect 10 5 21.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 5 21.74%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 34.78%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 4.35%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 8.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 4.35%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-01-19, 11:30   Link #221
vixyw

If Yuitsu is alive (which she probably is), her role in the story basically depends on what's going to happen with the Kamisato Faction from now on.

I'm gonna guess that Kamisato will step aside for now, so Yuitsu would pull a Fiamma of the Right, appearing on the last arc and attacking Aleister on a critical moment as the last act of her revenge. But I'm usually wrong so... yeah.
vixyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 13:54   Link #222
LevelSeven

^you forgot that there is still a open plotline with yuuitsu leading the lvl5-aim-stalker project,
that would be a plotline i really want to see
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 14:55   Link #223
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyw View Post
If Yuitsu is alive (which she probably is), her role in the story basically depends on what's going to happen with the Kamisato Faction from now on.

I'm gonna guess that Kamisato will step aside for now, so Yuitsu would pull a Fiamma of the Right, appearing on the last arc and attacking Aleister on a critical moment as the last act of her revenge. But I'm usually wrong so... yeah.
I'm pretty sure Kamisato will take a step big because next arc will probably be effecred by Fran's love for him. Thus, he shouldn't appear till later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^you forgot that there is still a open plotline with yuuitsu leading the lvl5-aim-stalker project,
I'm being stupid (as always) but which volume was that said in again.
KiharaRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 15:32   Link #224
LevelSeven

^in nt5/6/7 i think, i dont remember if it was clearly stated but yuuitsu was the one observing the issue with takitsubo if i remember correctly...
Old 2017-01-19, 16:11   Link #225
KiharaRonin

Quote:
^in nt5/6/7 i think, i dont remember if it was clearly stated but yuuitsu was the one observing the issue with takitsubo if i remember correctly...
Oh wait during the Culture Festival. I remember.
Old 2017-01-19, 21:27   Link #226
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyw View Post

Yet I don't think Yuitsu is dead because of lvl5-aim-stalker project and if she is dead she most likey left something behind to do the project for her. When she does do it or what left behind does it for her it most likey will now be use for causing Chaos to Crowley Plan because she have make it clean that she still want hard core revenge on Crowley. When Kamisato group show up again she may so up again to coniute her revenge on them or even Touma because he is the one who mess up her revenge plan against Kamisato group.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 03:36   Link #227
salamander750

Knowing Kamachi, there is no way Yuitsu was killed. He must be an idiot to think that we would believe that Yuitsu had gone for good
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 06:43   Link #228
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander750 View Post
Knowing Kamachi, there is no way Yuitsu was killed. He must be an idiot to think that we would believe that Yuitsu had gone for good
In the Afterward Kamachi said he would let the fans speculate. I believe Yuiitsu is still alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
Yet I don't think Yuitsu is dead because of lvl5-aim-stalker project and if she is dead she most likey left something behind to do the project for her. When she does do it or what left behind does it for her it most likey will now be use for causing Chaos to Crowley Plan because she have make it clean that she still want hard core revenge on Crowley. When Kamisato group show up again she may so up again to coniute her revenge on them or even Touma because he is the one who mess up her revenge plan against Kamisato group.

It's been awhile since I read NT5/6 so how would she use the project to cause chaos. Also, what about the Shadow Ruler mentioned in NT7.
Old 2017-01-20, 07:05   Link #229
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Kamachi won't kill characters with a name, no matter how badly written they are like Yuitsu.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 07:50   Link #230
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Kamachi won't kill characters with a name, no matter how badly written they are like Yuitsu.
he did kill HP and nouken right?

and in OT he killed terra and fremea
Old 2017-01-20, 08:11   Link #231
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Frenda, you mean. I think we would be seeing more of Hamazura if Fremea had died.
Old 2017-01-20, 09:16   Link #232
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
Frenda, you mean. I think we would be seeing more of Hamazura if Fremea had died.
ah yeah, frenda it was...
btw, why would we see more of hamazura if fremea died?
Old 2017-01-20, 10:44   Link #233
vixyw

Quote:
Oh, that's right, there's Takitsubo... I completely forgot about her. Te he...
vixyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 15:04   Link #234
KiharaRonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Komaba, Frenda, Terra, Amata, Kakine (original), Zombie, High Priest, Noukhan, Shundou Toshizou, and St. Germain are dead. Many Misaka clones died. And all 40 Rensa are technically dead with only their brains remaining. Kihara Kagun is a zombie. Cendrillon is a chair. Thor destroyed every member of GREMLIN, except for Marian Slingeneyer and Mjölnir. Útgarða-Loki and Sigyn are gone. Kihara Ransuu is gone. Loki was killed in NT8. I'm not even sure if that's all. All these characters must not have names I guess.
Old 2017-01-21, 06:29   Link #235
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Maybe it's more apt to say he won't kill recurring characters.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 08:08   Link #236
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Exactly, sucka for you to spend your time writing all that Kihara-kun.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 08:47   Link #237
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Can you two stop trying to out-sass each other, especially if you're not actually going to add anything to the discussion (the last message specifically)? We're not going to see what really happened to Yuiitsu until NT18 releases, or even potentially later, and until then it's just pointless and childish bickering.

@Level_Seven I doubt Kamachi fancies immediate-introduction-deaths so if Fremea were ever to die, one could assume that Hamazura would already be her caretaker by then solely because otherwise the death of the two sisters would have been too close to each other to be anything but poorly done just for the sake of family drama, whereas a death later down the line would be something more individual to Fremea herself and less reliant on Fre/nda. At least that's what I think on the matter, I admit I'm not too much of a Hamazura-oriented person.
Old 2017-01-21, 10:08   Link #238
KiharaRonin

I don't understand why characters not dying is such a complaint.
Old 2017-01-21, 12:41   Link #239
salamander750

Some fan think that named character not dying is not realistic enough
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 15:05   Link #240
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by salamander750 View Post
Some fan think that named character not dying is not realistic enough
i dont think it has to do with "reaslism" but with "not enough tension",
imo being perfectly aware that no tragedy or "real" bad thing can happen to MC and co will inevitably make the story less interesting

@natsurin

ah, yeah, that makes sense