AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-01-02, 01:44   Link #621
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yeah, though even in a more support role, your gonna give it Timid as the nature. I guess you may give it different EVs (HP instead of Sp. Atk), but it is perfectly doable in-game to lower EVs while Natures cannot be changed.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-03, 07:24   Link #622
Chosen_Hero

My Festival Plaza as of this writing:

Name: Firelink Nexus (cause why not?)

Current Rank: 24

Currently Hosting:

1. Battle Table ☆☆☆

2. General Store ☆

3. Thump-Bump Park ☆

4. Team Red ☆☆☆

5. Friendship Parlor ☆☆

6. Clink-Clunk Land ☆☆☆

7. Confuse Ray ☆☆☆☆

As for my Poke Pelago all I need is one more upgrade to Isle Avue, which is damn good for hatching eggs. Also, I have to say that Poke Pelago is making my life a hell of a lot easier when it comes to mass ev training, might have to start thinking up team compositions that I want to use in Battle Spot.
Old 2017-01-03, 09:09   Link #623
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
My Festival Plaza as of this writing:

Name: Firelink Nexus (cause why not?)

Current Rank: 24

Currently Hosting:

1. Battle Table ☆☆☆

2. General Store ☆

3. Thump-Bump Park ☆

4. Team Red ☆☆☆

5. Friendship Parlor ☆☆

6. Clink-Clunk Land ☆☆☆

7. Confuse Ray ☆☆☆☆

As for my Poke Pelago all I need is one more upgrade to Isle Avue, which is damn good for hatching eggs. Also, I have to say that Poke Pelago is making my life a hell of a lot easier when it comes to mass ev training, might have to start thinking up team compositions that I want to use in Battle Spot.
My Poke Pelago was maxed out a week or so ago. The crazy part is that if you do it right you can do the EVs and then just chill on other stuff. It's gonna be crazy

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-03, 16:57   Link #624
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The Plaza not really updating in real time really sucks. You see a person and you want their Shop, so you want to make them VIP, but it turns out they are now off-line and you can't.
As for the Plaza,
Dye Shop 5 (I plan to make a full dyed outfit set... and then throw away this shop for something useful)
Rare Kitchen 5(Level Up)
Rare Kitchen 4 (Level Up)
Treasure Hunt 5 (Possibility of getting Gold Bottlecap)
Treasure Hunt 2 slot (Constantly switch out and replace with Treasure Hunt 2 for free Silver Bottlecaps)
Fortune Teller 3 (possibility of boosting getting FCs)
Haunted House 4 (possibility of getting Silver Bottlecap)

Ideally, I would like all the non-Level 5 to be Level 5 though, except the Treasure Hunt 2 slot.

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2017-01-03, 17:56   Link #625
Shadow5YA

If you are at a high enough festival rank, you can purchase festival stalls from other players. The "first" stall on another player's list will be available for others to purchase. Just ask around for a stall you need.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-05, 03:49   Link #626
Chosen_Hero

Welp, I now hate myself more than usual
So here I am leveling up some of my ev trained Pokémon in the grass without paying much attention to it, when for some odd reason I look at the screen and see my Alolan Raichu Psychic a shiny Machoke to death... as if I didn't have enough reason to hate Alolan Raichu already this freaking happens. Man, do I feel like crap right about now.
Old 2017-01-05, 11:57   Link #627
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

^Hey at least you didn't find a shiny male Salandit like I did.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-08, 01:51   Link #628
Chosen_Hero

... so it happened again, this time with a shiny Jangmo-o... well, fuck me I guess.

I really need to pay more attention, twice in one week is too much for my heart.
Old 2017-01-24, 21:33   Link #629
Akashin

Pokemon Bank updated to be compatible with Sun and Moon tonight. The Mewnium Z is being given as an event alongside the update.

Gen I Pokemon sent from the VC games are guaranteed to have their Hidden Abilities, too, as I understand it.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-24, 22:24   Link #630
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

^No, it's only a chance.

Also, glitch Mews are kill. RIP
Old 2017-01-24, 23:03   Link #631
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post
^No, it's only a chance.
Not from what I'm hearing it isn't.

Also, though this should come as no surprise, Pokemon that only have evolved Alolan forms still take those forms even if the base Pokemon came through Bank.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 01:09   Link #632
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I heard it was chance.
FINALLY, I can get Pursuit on Alola Muk. And thanks to Hyper Training, my Metal Sound Zapdos can finally be viable.
...I think I had a Timid HP Grass one... Man, those days spending the entire day fighting the final boss over and over again, testing Zapdos' stats before even catching it... I still hate Gamefreak for changing Togekiss to a Fairy type, greatly weakening my Tri Attack Togekiss... I have like 5 or six Togetics/Togekiss with Tri Attack...

Oh wait, we still have to pay money to use the thing?

Old 2017-03-02, 16:50   Link #633
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Usain Bolt in Pokemon CM

Old 2017-03-03, 13:11   Link #634
Twi

You can get Mega Mewtwo Stones now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l68yLUU4XHE
Old 2017-06-06, 09:16   Link #635
Chosen_Hero

All of a sudden my copy of Sun version looks oudated...
Old 2017-06-06, 09:24   Link #636
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

There goes all those crackpot Star theories I believed in
Old 2017-06-06, 09:50   Link #637
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well no shocker there. A Switch version would have made far too much sense for Nintendo. They can't be making too many smart moves, that'd be dangerous for them. A port of a fighting game? That's about right.

The necrozma fusions don't even look that good. Though that's a pretty subjective thing. In the end got plenty out of the original Sun/Moon. Not seeing much out of these Ultra versions to warrant buying the game again. Will just wait on the next gen or maybe the remakes.
Old 2017-06-06, 10:03   Link #638
Galaxian

I actually like Solgaleo + Necrozma. It looks like a Liger Zoid.

Personally, I would have preferred a remake, either for Yellow or Diamond/Pearl, but this is fine too. Hopefully, they will add some nice extra content.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 14:01   Link #639
Random14

So its onto... alternate version of Sun/Moon? Can't tell what it is so far. So they're going in a Black/White 2 direction then, instead of something like Stars or Diamond/Pearl remake, unfortunately. I was hoping for at least a D/P remake, since it seems they don't bother with third versions much anymore (not since Platinum?). The new redesigns are... ok, not as cool (no pun intended) as the Kyurem fusions. Though should be interesting to see Necrozma get a bigger role.

I heard that Gold/Silver is coming to the Virtual Console too, so that'll be nostalgic. I wish they had announced a Stars version, but maybe they don't feel enough Switches are out there yet? They're sure selling out as fast as Nintendo can ship them, so they don't even need a main Pokemon game yet. Or even a 3DS version of Stars then a Switch port/version later, but guess they still want to support 3DS too.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 14:45   Link #640
Chosen_Hero

1. GameGreak has stated time and again that no main series Pokémon title will ever release on a home console.

2. The Switch is a home console first and foremost it's portability is just the gimmick of this console. Just because you can take it on the go doesn't mean that it will all of a sudden replace the 3ds which Nintendo has been pretty clear about.

3. GameFreak has also stated that they are trying to mix up the formula by not doing the obvious thing everyone expects them to do with their game releases since 5th gen.

4. Pokémon Stars and the 4th gen remakes were always just rumors created by the fans. Personally I never belive the rumors and just let GameFreak do their thing, that way I am never dissapointed for believing own headcanon.

Anyone "dissapointed" at this announcement dug their own grave the moment they hyped themselves up on their own accord based on rumor and speculation.

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon I believe take place in an alternate universe to Sun and Moon, they are not sequels but an alternate take on the story, remember that alternate universes was a big plot point of Sun and Moon so this makes sense. Of course I can be wrong and we won't know until we see more about them but from how Masuda talked about them it makes a lot of sense.