AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-01-27, 10:02   Link #21701
Klard
The cilvilain

Use the Art Mystic code skill to seal his invulnerability pierce and anything to survive his NP, the rest is like normal
Merlin support and Iris combo are the best in this fight imo, guts and heal help your main damage dealer alive
Old 2017-01-27, 10:42   Link #21702
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Don't use Knight classes. They take double damage. Use Cavalry classes and Avengers. Former deals double damage and take normal damage while latter deals normal damage and take half damage. They should be in the backline if you can't seal his skills to prevent the invul pierce buff.

Or use a Herc with bond CE and put in in the last slot. I have it in mine so use him.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 10:45   Link #21703
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
How did you guys beat that final Beast boss in the final story chapter? Is there a way to beat it without using command seals? It immediately resort to using his NP firs turn. Dodge doesn't work on his NP so my main lineup gets killed before they can fire any of their NP. It doesn't help that it has 1.5m HP.
Cheese him:

Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 11:35   Link #21704
Aytrial
Anti-Saber Weapon

/comes out of his cave now that he's finished Extella

I have a newfound appreciation for Altera now. At least I already have her, so I can work on levelling her when I wrap up with Medb.
Aytrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 12:00   Link #21705
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Cheese him:

Spoiler for .:
Cheese him indeed. When in doubt use Berserker.

Spoiler for Rekt:

Had to use one CS to fire up his NP for that decisive blow. Thanks to mil's Max Bond, Max skill Herakles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aytrial View Post
/comes out of his cave now that he's finished Extella

I have a newfound appreciation for Altera now. At least I already have her, so I can work on levelling her when I wrap up with Medb.
Must be nice to be able choose which 5 star to level up. My EXP cards are collecting dust in my inventory and giftbox waiting for Gold servants to spend them on.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 12:40   Link #21706
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I had forgot to update my support before travel, and now I cant log in because the internet where I'm staying is shit lol

Thankfully, since this is sort of a lull period for the game, I wont miss much. Should log in again around the 31st or so.
Old 2017-01-27, 18:06   Link #21707
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Had to use one CS to fire up his NP for that decisive blow. Thanks to mil's Max Bond, Max skill Herakles
Mm, having flashbacks of days long past where Jeanne & Herc supports were the bests ways to get through the eary stages of the game like unnerfed Orleans.

Ah, memories...
Old 2017-01-27, 23:34   Link #21708
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Mm, having flashbacks of days long past where Jeanne & Herc supports were the bests ways to get through the eary stages of the game like unnerfed Orleans.

Ah, memories...
Jeanne was actually pretty useful in Camelot, at least for me. Since then, between Lancelot, Ishtar, Enkidu, and (believe it or not) SAlter, I've been able to field more offensively minded teams, but Mashu/Jeanne/Pertinent Support and/or Ridertoki was the name of the game for me for much of Camelot, and it worked quite well.
Old 2017-01-28, 08:25   Link #21709
Klard
The cilvilain

New trend for sweeter

Bonus some Mashu http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=61143617
Old 2017-01-28, 09:04   Link #21710
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I like the ones that are worn backwards.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-28, 14:05   Link #21711
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Is it still a sweater when it's open-back like that? Looks more like a wool-apron. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Loving the downtime. It's a chance to get caught up on enhancing quests, dailies, and some character quests.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-28, 18:16   Link #21712
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Waver update: 5/8/10

Currently out of: Pages, QP
Currently low on: Plumes, Gold Skillstones

Everything else (Hearts, Dust, etc.) should be sufficient. Luckily only the Pages and Plumes are a real pain to farm... The Skillstones are just expensive to farm...
Old 2017-01-28, 20:05   Link #21713
usspaul

i have a question im having an issue tring to purchase some quartz i a message like this http://i.imgur.com/VzuuKAS.png so how can i fix that so i can purchase some ?
Old 2017-01-28, 21:13   Link #21714
MartianMage

Reminder that the Dantes quest later is the one with the origin dragon/drake and this PITA mob can be instagibbed by Shiki.

@usspaul

I can't read moonrunes but I think you hit your purchase limit. Why is there a limit? You prolly set the limit yourself unwittingly. You can re-set the limit if you transfer your account to a different device or re-install FGO on the same device... just make sure you have your bind code lol and next time when it asks for your age specify the 3rd option to remove limits.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-01-28 at 21:35.
Old 2017-01-28, 21:21   Link #21715
usspaul

i dont remember ever setting a limit though also i dont know where i would find the bind code for this game if i want to change the limit
Old 2017-01-28, 21:41   Link #21716
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
i dont remember ever setting a limit though also i dont know where i would find the bind code for this game if i want to change the limit
http://grand-fate.tumblr.com/post/12...restoring-data

Also when you try to purchase quartz for the first time it will ask for your age. This is what sets your purchase limit. 3rd option(adult) has no purchase limit.
Old 2017-01-28, 21:43   Link #21717
Cyblaster
Lurker

Looks like an automated limit since your age was set to ~15. The bind code should be be second last option in My Room.
Cyblaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-28, 21:55   Link #21718
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
i have a question im having an issue tring to purchase some quartz i a message like this http://i.imgur.com/VzuuKAS.png so how can i fix that so i can purchase some ?
Obey the message and don't max out your cap by spending your parents' cash...After all, according to the message you are 15 years old...
Old 2017-01-29, 07:31   Link #21719
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Reminder that the Dantes quest later is the one with the origin dragon/drake and this PITA mob can be instagibbed by Shiki.
Void, Vanilla, or either? And if that's the case would Old Man Mountain work too?
Old 2017-01-29, 08:20   Link #21720
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

King Hassan's kill rate is higher than either of the Shikis

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon