AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-20, 18:30   Link #10621
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I want to also know how my the girls' positivity levels went up by with that. Another thing we need to see.
Old 2017-02-20, 20:57   Link #10622
Windsgrace

If its at lvl 200 it would be great.
It would be good if Kazuki could use Kanae's lvl 10 for defense and Kazuha's/ Kayuya's lvl 10 to purify everything. Hikaru's lvl 10 would help with destroying layers of magic power. Kazuki can use his sword for the rest. I can see him soloing all of this.

Bael lvl 10-> strip magic power, Kanae lvl 10 for def when fighting and Kazuhas lvl 10 to purify the "evil" when fighting. (Very effective no?) Then use Kaguya's lvl 10 to give Regina's/ Elf girls(minus whats possessing her) soul salvation. Fight ends. Naturally help from someone who can use resist against the magical attacks would be nice and someone to help while attacking.

It would be very effective but exhausting. Then it would be tough to defeat everyone else.
Thoughts?
Old 2017-02-20, 23:14   Link #10623
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Hmm wierd. I mean there was a line where he decided to stop and she praised him for "reading her mind" with telepathy so...I wonder if its an authors mistake. i.e. adding too many "me too" in the volume. Guess we will see in the next volume...or not. xD
She did do the deed. The part where she and Kazuki had that conversation you mentioned was before they did any foreplay, before even Mio's turn, basically making all the caution Kazuki spouted before that moot.

After all was done, she too like the rest of them explained her reactions after doing the deed. Whats more, we even have her saying that she feels 'pregnant'.

I'd say that its pretty much confirmed she did do it.

Further proof:

Spoiler for Proof:

If you were to take all this in consideration, I would think you would get the proof you need

What's more, the mere act of Kazuki not doing it with Lotte, despite doing it with everyone else in front of her, would make him a big douche, and something out of character for him, who loves all the girls equally.
Old 2017-02-21, 00:00   Link #10624
Ultragunner

In any cases, Kazuki is a lucky bastard that deserves to be killed 200 times over (get it? 'cuz 200 points ), but I can't bring myself to do so
#whosaysLustisawoman

Old 2017-02-21, 01:46   Link #10625
Windsgrace

^Nice Ultragunner
You mean 160 times because isn't 30-40 considered good friends? If I had to be stabbed 30-40 times to be friends with someone I might become a loner.
Point taken @ Omega I was just hoping for a "desu" in there to clarify the point further. xD
Old 2017-02-21, 01:57   Link #10626
OmegaWeaponZ

Well she did use "Mio onee-san" (she's the only one who refers to the others as onee san, besides Kazuki to Kanae) instead so I can see why you would think that, but I agree, Lotte needs that "desu" at the end.

My apologies if I came across as rude though, as I was merely trying to clear things up for us all.
Old 2017-02-21, 03:13   Link #10627
blueexorcist

^ got ninja ed by omega.. I thought windgrace misunderstanding was clear but i was wrong.. But now it should have been cleared. It was detailed foreplay then the deed (not shown) then the pregnant comments.
blueexorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 03:42   Link #10628
Ultragunner

Quote:
^Nice Ultragunner
You mean 160 times because isn't 30-40 considered good friends? If I had to be stabbed 30-40 times to be friends with someone I might become a loner.
Point taken @ Omega I was just hoping for a "desu" in there to clarify the point further. xD
the thing he got to do post 120 is well worth double or triple-kills
Old 2017-02-21, 04:34   Link #10629
Windsgrace

^ Ara Ara is someone jealous?
Old 2017-02-21, 04:49   Link #10630
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Quote:
If its at lvl 200 it would be great.
It would be good if Kazuki could use Kanae's lvl 10 for defense and Kazuha's/ Kayuya's lvl 10 to purify everything. Hikaru's lvl 10 would help with destroying layers of magic power. Kazuki can use his sword for the rest. I can see him soloing all of this.

Bael lvl 10-> strip magic power, Kanae lvl 10 for def when fighting and Kazuhas lvl 10 to purify the "evil" when fighting. (Very effective no?) Then use Kaguya's lvl 10 to give Regina's/ Elf girls(minus whats possessing her) soul salvation. Fight ends. Naturally help from someone who can use resist against the magical attacks would be nice and someone to help while attacking.

It would be very effective but exhausting. Then it would be tough to defeat everyone else.
Thoughts?
@Windsgrace Kazuha's lvl 10 is to cut in proportion of the skill of the user and to choose what the user can cut. In hands of Kazuki back in volume 5 Futsunushi no Kami said its possible for him to cut everything.
Old 2017-02-21, 06:34   Link #10631
Ultragunner

Quote:
^ Ara Ara is someone jealous?
*tsun*it's not like I'm jealous or anything desu! I'm just stating the truth
Especially if he did bone Lotte....nope, not me but loli is an issue that many tend to shy away from
Old 2017-02-21, 07:33   Link #10632
OmegaWeaponZ

^I think we can all take a page from Kazuki's book: "Meat is meat. Where there is meat, man(or in some cases, woman) shall eat".

...Unless you're 10+ years older than said meat
Old 2017-02-21, 07:50   Link #10633
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
^I think we can all take a page from Kazuki's book: "Meat is meat. Where there is meat, man(or in some cases, woman) shall eat".

...Unless you're 10+ years older than said meat
This was a really good one
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 11:41   Link #10634
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
@Windsgrace Kazuha's lvl 10 is to cut in proportion of the skill of the user and to choose what the user can cut. In hands of Kazuki back in volume 5 Futsunushi no Kami said its possible for him to cut everything.
Yeah, and if he wants to cut through bad stuff and purify it, he can do that, too. I think that's what "being able to cut through anything" means in this case (cutting through everything, even if those were the words used, sounds kind of wrong because it implies lack of control and just cutting literally everything).

@Omega: Thanks for the quote. It's definite proof that he did it all five of the girls at the Witch's Mansion.

@Windsgrace: I hope you're right about positivity level of 200 for all of the 7 girls he did it with. Kanae was the closest to 200, so if no one else manages to reach it, at least she should be able to. I agree with what you said in the whole post where you said it, too, of course.
Old 2017-02-21, 12:01   Link #10635
OmegaWeaponZ

No matter who gets to 200 first, they will never change the fact that Stella beat them all to it
Old 2017-02-21, 12:15   Link #10636
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but she doesn't count. She was part of a Diva.
Old 2017-02-21, 15:21   Link #10637
Ultragunner

But she was still at 200 by herself, I don't think being one with a Diva increased her affection points . Granted, Stella had lost most of her original "self" so she easily became attached to Kazuki.

I wonder if any of the girls is aware of this, I bet they'd flip if they knew their little "daughter" love Kazuki more than they did
Old 2017-02-21, 16:01   Link #10638
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not saying her being part of a Diva made her feelings any less hers. I'm just saying she wasn't human. The other girls are human. But yeah, I guess her having lost a part of her "self" made it easier for her to be more attached to Kazuki.

But I can agree with you about the girls flipping if they found out about that. Hm. I wonder if the sense competitiveness will make them strive to increase their positivity levels further (if something like that is possible)?
Old 2017-02-21, 21:33   Link #10639
Ultragunner

Something like this?

Quote:
Stella: "Papa, I love Papa the most!" *hug Kazuki*

Kanae: "Unyaa!! I have been ntr'ed by my niece!??"

Mio: "No way, I'm the one that loves Kazu-nii the most!"

Kaguya: "Mmumm... Mama won't lose to my daughter!"

Koyuki: "You are the worst!.... *mumble*If young girl is your thing then I too.... *mumble*"

Hikaru: "Ahahaha....."

Kazuha: "Kazu-kun, you must not go that direction!!!"

Lotte: "Hauuu.... My status of a younger girl is gone-desu...."

Liz: "You bastard!! I knew you were that type of guy!!!.... Is that why you were being nice to me!??"

Itsuki: "is this what they call 'Electra Complex'? Scary...."

....etc...
Hahaha
Old 2017-02-22, 05:01   Link #10640
Windsgrace

What if Kazuki and Kayuya's child turned out to be Stella reborn?
Kinda nice but also kinda creepy.
Imagine a child who just learned to speak saying "I'm back" xD I would have a heart attack.

But if she says finally I am with moma and pappa again I am so happy. Its me stella. I might not be as creeped out. xD Then again Kazuki could us the grand illusion to revive/ make her human.

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, drama, ecchi, fantasy, harem, maids, myth, romance, swords and magic, tragedy, true harem