AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Prologue of Disturbance (Volume 21) Rating
Perfect 10 2 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 28.57%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-02-26, 12:44   Link #241
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Natsume View Post
What do you think is the reason why the Saegusa heir wanted Miyuki to be the face of magicians against the magician force?
Anti-magicians movement. I wouldn't call them a force, it's social unrest caused by fear and the feeling of being useless (for the none-magicians).

The Seagusa just wanted a pretty face to sing and dance to create an idol and increase the popularity of magicians that way. Intimidation is the last thing anyone want to use.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 12:50   Link #242
sparhawk1610
Asura

Well, I am glad that Tatsuya turns them down. It was a really stupid thing to ask.
Also, they must be really stupid to isolate Tatsuya.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 13:08   Link #243
AB079
Banned

The Saegusa are literally asking Tatsuya if he can nuke their asses, I mean why after knowing the guy is overpowered as hell you go to him and try to use the most precious thing in the world for him (Miyuki) to achieve something on your plan.

For some reason it reminds me of this.

AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 13:10   Link #244
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
The Seagusa just wanted a pretty face to sing and dance to create an idol and increase the popularity of magicians that way. Intimidation is the last thing anyone want to use.
I need to read the full text on this part, but with information that is given to us until now I think, Saegusa wants to drag Yotsuba out of the shadow. In this way, Yotsuba can gather unnecessary attentions from the public. It may hinder Yotsuba and their future operations.

And, if they want to a pretty face to sing and dance, they should just offer Mayumi and her twin sisters besides asking Yotsuba to use its heir for the show. It would be more realistic.

In this volume, it states Edward Clark wants to get rid of Tatsuya.
I am wondering how he would pull this off. First, USNA STARS and Angie Sirius failed. So, sending USNA force is not a wise option.
He may start spreading Tatsuya's information on hostile countries such as GAA and New Soviet Union, but in this way, this arc may need more than just two volumes.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 13:38   Link #245
TrueAlchemist

Spoiler for Spoiler vol.21: Author's words at the end of the vol.21:

Few interesting information from the author in this volume.

Last edited by TrueAlchemist; 2017-02-26 at 13:44. Reason: Changed few wordings.
Old 2017-02-26, 13:58   Link #246
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Well, I am glad that Tatsuya turns them down. It was a really stupid thing to ask.
Also, they must be really stupid to isolate Tatsuya.
That was the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
I need to read the full text on this part, but with information that is given to us until now I think, Saegusa wants to drag Yotsuba out of the shadow. In this way, Yotsuba can gather unnecessary attentions from the public. It may hinder Yotsuba and their future operations.

And, if they want to a pretty face to sing and dance, they should just offer Mayumi and her twin sisters besides asking Yotsuba to use its heir for the show. It would be more realistic.

In this volume, it states Edward Clark wants to get rid of Tatsuya.
I am wondering how he would pull this off. First, USNA STARS and Angie Sirius failed. So, sending USNA force is not a wise option.
He may start spreading Tatsuya's information on hostile countries such as GAA and New Soviet Union, but in this way, this arc may need more than just two volumes.
There's no way Tatsuya or the Yotsuba would agree to such a proposal and I can't believe the Saegusa actually thought they would agree to it so I think they wanted Tatsuya to refuse to isolate him and alienate the Yotsuba.

It's just a prologue.

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoiler vol.21: Author's words at the end of the vol.21:

Few interesting information from the author in this volume.
That's very fascinating.
Old 2017-02-26, 14:32   Link #247
TrueAlchemist

Spoiler for Vol.21 Spoilers (Part after the preview):

I cannot add too much detail but I covered most of key points in the part.
Old 2017-02-26, 16:29   Link #248
mashingan
魔神眼

daiichi wa no tsuika jouhou
Spoiler for additional spoiler chapter 1:
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 18:17   Link #249
AB079
Banned

After reading those spoilers I can't stop thinking that Mayumi knows more than what she says, and is using her lovely face and words to hide that.

Maybe is just me, dunno.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 18:33   Link #250
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
After reading those spoilers I can't stop thinking that Mayumi knows more than what she says, and is using her lovely face and words to hide that.

Maybe is just me, dunno.
Mayumi is final Antagonist

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 21:22   Link #251
Fairy Water

Quote:

Seriously they fit to be on the stage singing and shining for no reason than Miyuki
Why such reputable clan like Saegusa have so much idiots in their bloodline? No one ever educated them?
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 00:43   Link #252
Iramohs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Seriously they fit to be on the stage singing and shining for no reason than Miyuki
Why such reputable clan like Saegusa have so much idiots in their bloodline? No one ever educated them?
Koichi still hasn't learned that he can't best Maya. But if they keep poking the dragon, he will erase your part of Japan from existence.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 01:19   Link #253
zerosum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
Yugumura is interesting, I will write something later when my computer is not acting up.
what kind of 'interesting'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
PS. Can anyone tell me what relation does the Chiba clan have with the Yotsuba?
none i think, base from other spoiler Chiba clans work with 3rd institute to do multi-casting research to improve their own ability

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Mayumi is final Antagonist
you gotta be kidding me
zerosum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 03:14   Link #254
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosum View Post

none i think, base from other spoiler Chiba clans work with 3rd institute to do multi-casting research to improve their own ability

what? Is this new? Since when? I thought It was Mitsuya famjly?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 05:13   Link #255
solhaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
I wonder what make Saegusa thinks that the proposal is going to be welcomed. It's more reasonable if he suggests that each TMC families send one their own daughter as a member of magician idol group; so they're all responsible and not just one family.

Well, apple won't fall to far from the tree; like father like son I guess.

If this things keep going, Maya's desires are going to be fulfilled as Tatsuya destroy them all. Maya is truly able to know human and their behavior; she only needed to lift her dainty finger a bit by making Tatsuya as Yotsuba and betrothed him to Miyuki, the rest of the world will make her revenge completed by itself
solhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 07:28   Link #256
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
what? Is this new? Since when? I thought It was Mitsuya famjly?
The 3rd institute is run by the Mitsuya and another Msomething family, but there is a lots of magicians from the military that go train there. Seems like the Chiba do as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solhaz View Post
If this things keep going, Maya's desires are going to be fulfilled as Tatsuya destroy them all.
The author already spoiled that this won't happen. His two other series are set in the same setting over 200 and 400 years later.
Old 2017-02-27, 07:44   Link #257
zerosum

Quote:
The author already spoiled that this won't happen. His two other series are set in the same setting over 200 and 400 years later.
wait what which one? Dowl Master or new magic series???
Old 2017-02-27, 08:56   Link #258
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosum View Post
wait what which one? Dowl Master or new magic series???
Both of them. Dowl Master is 400 years into the future and the new one is 200 years into the future.
Old 2017-02-27, 09:08   Link #259
solhaz

Quote:

Really, oh well too bad but though he won't destroy them, it doesn't mean Tatsuya won't do them damage real bad; 200 years in the future is enough time to rebuild the world back to function again. Or the other option available is that the world bow down to Tatsuya's will which is Maya's another version of revenge to the world too
solhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 09:28   Link #260
zerosum

Quote:
Both of them. Dowl Master is 400 years into the future and the new one is 200 years into the future.
400 years??? that weird coz i just recheck that story start at years 2400 in outer space that mean 300years after event in mahouka right?

please correct me if im wrong