Old 2017-03-13, 14:46   Link #841
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

*Looks at Quatre Raberba Winner*
*Looks at Garrod Ran*
*Looks at Kira Yamato*
*Looks at Kio Asuno*

Yeah, okay. Kids with big hearts can't hurt anyone. Sure.
Old 2017-03-13, 14:55   Link #842
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Like Bizarro Superman from the Injustice comics, sure he could.
Old 2017-03-13, 15:00   Link #843
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
Its really hard to see Dane of all people as a killer his just too big and lovable to hurt anything, so I don't buy his story a big kid with a big heart could never hurt anyone.
You need to read Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck .
Old 2017-03-13, 15:18   Link #844
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by AswgLaghima08 View Post
Really though that biker suit? Or pilot suit is dope asf still wondering why he wears the Fahreed colors since he honestly has no more reason to. Wouldve expected a white and red or black and red suit but whateves , still a cool mf.
I think it's less about him wearing the Fareed colors and more so just wearing colors that he likes/good for the character design. Macky's design looks best in achromatic and primary colors, and so that's mostly all he's worn even when he was young. Blue, white, yellow, black, and perhaps a little red. They are continuing to stick to that even now. He could wear a bit more red, but he doesn't have enough black for it to really pop, so blue and yellow it is! With of course black and white.

Quote:
Its really hard to see Dane of all people as a killer his just too big and lovable to hurt anything, so I don't buy his story a big kid with a big heart could never hurt anyone.
Actually wasn't that surprised at the reveal. It's actually a pretty common staple. That big giant background thug who is usually the hired muscle of gangsters gets reformed has to go somewhere, and Dane is basically what would happen to one afterwards.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-13, 15:30   Link #845
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
*Looks at Garrod Ran*
*Looks at Kira Yamato*
*Looks at Kio Asuno*

Pretty sure their not Big

also @Obelisk ze Tormentor I already read the book But Dane isn't mentally disabled like Lennie what I'm saying is Dane might be a Big guy and seem scary to people out outside of Tekkadan but that all just superficial just because someone looks different or scary doesn't mean they are, that why Tekkadan is accepting of others because its place that has all kinds of different people in it even Shino said this guys
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-13, 15:44   Link #846
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Now you're just splitting hairs. Size of body has nothing to do with compassion.
Old 2017-03-13, 18:43   Link #847
darkone45

Quote:
*Looks at Garrod Ran*
*Looks at Kira Yamato*
*Looks at Kio Asuno*

Quote:
Now you're just splitting hairs. Size of body has nothing to do with compassion.
but that what My original comment was about size I did say Big kid with a big heart, I don't why you brought up those other characters.

I'm saying I'm glad Dane is who he is and that Tekkadan accepted him for who he was rather then what he was, any other place would have treated him as some kinda dangerous individual, yeah I know he killed people but I'm happy its not something he wanted, he seems to be the kinda guy who wants to fix things rather then destroy them, and if his given a second chance I would like him and Yamgai to work at a clock shop with name Shino on the store.

Last edited by darkone45; 2017-03-13 at 18:55.
Old 2017-03-13, 19:54   Link #848
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Still splitting hairs, and now you're backpedaling on your initial statement to boot.
Old 2017-03-14, 02:34   Link #849
Irenesharda

With only three episodes left, I'm wondering if Julietta has avoided her OP death flag and will just be out of the story from here on? Will she have some other role in what's left of the story?

Also, what is the general consensus? Will Iok's weird luck save him this time? I'm surprised they weren't able to fix his Reginlaze. And was there really no other better models to give him than a simple Graze?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-03-14, 02:56   Link #850
tdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Looking at the PV again, I'm beginning to think that theory that the "Gjallarhorn" that's surrounding them is actual McGillis' forces that he had hidden away somewhere. Like some have said, he does have Montag corporation. He should be able to strip that for resources. I mean, there's very little fighting in the PV and no one is acting like they are sieged by Rustal's forces. We do see that Iok does come at some point and fight's McGillis, I think that's going to happen in the second half after Rustal finishes talking to Nobliss and Iok.
The only problem with this theory is why did the phone go out then? So, it doesn't fit everything.
That... might actually sound like a way out, and more realistic than a random MA, imo. And the cut lines could be explained by Rustal's agents already starting to make moves on Tekkadan.

Quote:
With only three episodes left, I'm wondering if Julietta has avoided her OP death flag and will just be out of the story from here on? Will she have some other role in what's left of the story?

Also, what is the general consensus? Will Iok's weird luck save him this time? I'm surprised they weren't able to fix his Reginlaze. And was there really no other better models to give him than a simple Graze?
With Julietta, I'm hoping not. I'm not really feeling her character, and one Mika is more than enough. Besides, so far sacrifices turned up only on the protagonists' side. The antagonists' side has to take some damage, too.

As to Iok, I can only hope that his plot armor falls off at some point... although I'm not sure it will... argh...
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 04:36   Link #851
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post
That... might actually sound like a way out, and more realistic than a random MA, imo. And the cut lines could be explained by Rustal's agents already starting to make moves on Tekkadan.
I'm just hoping Orga is smart enough to take the mechs if McGillis is indeed giving it to them. I can sadly see him reject them simply because 1) they come from Macky, and 2) he doesn't want to give Rustal any more excuses.
But if he does that I will reach through the screen and slap him. What happened to your pragmatism? Take what you can get!

But if he hopefully isn't that stupid, it looks like someone does have words with Macky since he seems to be having a conversation, though he himself is not talking, and he's actually got a a solemn look on his face for once. I'm not sure who is talking to him, but I wonder what got to him?
The only person I think that could affect him like that would be Almiria, Agnika himself, or Mika. Mika simply because of how blunt he is and how he's so much like Agnika that McGillis respects him on that front.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-03-14, 10:24   Link #852
DMurphy

Quote:
I'm not convinced Rustal cares about Iok surviving, so he might well not want to give Iok anything better than a Graze. He said to Gaelio a while back that if Gaelio would remove his mask, then he'd have no use for Iok anymore -- and Gaelio's done that now, so the only things useful about Iok are his sniping abilities (which are good, but not 'could turn the tide of a battle' good) and his armies, which would default to Rustal if Iok died.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
DMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 12:19   Link #853
Irenesharda

These are some of the major key points that came out from the most recent interview with producer Ogawa in Animedia.

Quote:
・犠牲者はあと数名でる「まさかの人物も含まれる」
・マクギリスとオルガの違いは仲間の有無
・オルガや古参メンバは、元々敵だらけの状態からはじまったので、まだ何とかなると考えている
・(今後の注目ポイント)「あいつらが転んで、ただで起き上がるわけがない」
・火星支部を味方につけるのが鍵
・未来へ繋ぐ結末、これで終わりではない
Most of this I've mentioned earlier, including about Tekkadan and not counting them out yet, as well as the parallel being drawn between Orga and McGillis. He does mention that a few other people will die, though the quote I'm having trouble translating since I'm not getting a good grasp of the terminology used through the usual translator. Can someone help?

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-03-14, 13:46   Link #854
NBG

Using google translates like a pleb the parts that caught my eye were the mention of mars branch and the last part. "The ending is connected to the future. This is not the end"

Interested to see that info translated properly.
NBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 13:54   Link #855
darkone45

Quote:
Still splitting hairs, and now you're backpedaling on your initial statement to boot.
How exactly I'm I splitting hairs, and backpedalling, when that not what I originally said now your just taking things out of context how dose Dane even look like Kira and those guys ? LOL
Old 2017-03-14, 14:22   Link #856
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
How exactly I'm I splitting hairs, and backpedalling, when that not what I originally said now your just taking things out of context how dose Dane even look like Kira and those guys ? LOL
Hmm.

Quote:
Quote:
but that what My original comment was about size I did say Big kid with a big heart, I don't why you brought up those other characters.

I'm saying I'm glad Dane is who he is and that Tekkadan accepted him for who he was rather then what he was, any other place would have treated him as some kinda dangerous individual, yeah I know he killed people but I'm happy its not something he wanted, he seems to be the kinda guy who wants to fix things rather then destroy them, and if his given a second chance I would like him and Yamgai to work at a clock shop with name Shino on the store.
You tell me.
Old 2017-03-14, 14:59   Link #857
darkone45

^ Opps I guess I did say that
Old 2017-03-14, 16:29   Link #858
K30nu

Quote:
These are some of the major key points that came out from the most recent interview with producer Ogawa in Animedia.

Most of this I've mentioned earlier, including about Tekkadan and not counting them out yet, as well as the parallel being drawn between Orga and McGillis. He does mention that a few other people will die, though the quote I'm having trouble translating since I'm not getting a good grasp of the terminology used through the usual translator. Can someone help?
· The victims are only a few people "There are also some rape figures."
· The difference between McGillis and Olga is whether there is a friend
· Olga and old members started from the state full of enemies, so I think they will still manage to do something
· (Future Points of Focus) "There are no way for them to get up by themselves,"
· Keeping the Mars branch on the side is the key
· The ending to connect to the future, this is not the end
K30nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 16:49   Link #859
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by K30nu View Post
· The victims are only a few people "There are also some rape figures."
· The difference between McGillis and Olga is whether there is a friend
· Olga and old members started from the state full of enemies, so I think they will still manage to do something
· (Future Points of Focus) "There are no way for them to get up by themselves,"
· Keeping the Mars branch on the side is the key
· The ending to connect to the future, this is not the end
Huh ? someone is gonna get raped in the final battle ?
Old 2017-03-14, 17:52   Link #860
NBG

Quote:
Huh ? someone is gonna get raped in the final battle ?
tekkadan
NBG is offline   Reply With Quote