AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2017-03-19, 10:47   Link #941
Skaddix

Ah I will be around. I will comment but I there is lot of good stuff to watch these days. I wont be watching anymore that is for sure.

I mean sheesh look at the sendoff Naze and Amina got. If I got that from Orga and Mika. I be fine.

But this just no. He didn't even pilot his Shinden ONce. No Legacy (ala Baby) and they drained him everything that made him great first. Just no. I finally get an ambiguously brown lead in Gundam and this is how it ends? Nope, I want to rage but I am just so disappointed and disgusted.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 11:37   Link #942
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
I thought he went out in a great way (especially if his death was the result of a backstab, which is yet to be determined), so personally I don't necessarily agree with that. I thought he had a good sendoff.

Orga doesn't need a baby or anything as a legacy, Tekkadan is his legacy if they survive and they will forever be grateful to him for all he has done.

This episode for me is one of the best non-battle episodes in this show for me that's for sure and gives me a positive feeling towards the end of the show. It's the opposite feeling that 47 gave me, which is a "I don't like where this going feeling".
Old 2017-03-19, 11:40   Link #943
Skaddix

And you are entitled to your opinion.

No point in discussing this. I will never agree this is a good sendoff.

Naze and Amida. That is a top sendoff of all time Anime Wise.

This was pure ****.
Old 2017-03-19, 11:52   Link #944
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I don't really agree in this situation but I know how you feel, I've had that feeling before in some shows in the past.
Old 2017-03-19, 11:52   Link #945
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
At this rate the bad guys probably win. They have way better plot armor then the heroes.

Anyway I am done. I put up with Orga being degraded for half the season for that send off.

No Just No. I am out of here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post
I'll be damned. No, seriously. That, uh, thing that looked like bad fanfiction by a newbie writer coming true? I mean, what...?

Man, I feel you so. I'm fighting the desire to just drop it to hell and be done with it. I'll make myself watch the last 2 epuisodes just to put the show in the completed list and behind me, but I don't think I care anymore who wins, who loses, who lives or who dies. Orga was an embodiment of hope for the future for those who couldn't have had any future without him, and that hope is cynically killed, and not even in a battle. Yeah, I'm afraid I'm too numb to care anymore, I mean what's the point anymore.

Was nice knowing you though, I always enjoyed reading your comments, as someone who shared a lot of your thoughts and takes.
Awww, I'm sorry to see you guys go. I actually loved the episode. I was surprised by how it ended, but I also am interested in now where they are going to go without Orga.

And I guess I am okay in Orga leaving since it really seemed they were working more and more showing him being less and less essential to Tekkadan. He IS still important, but not as much as he once was. And I was just okay.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 11:53   Link #946
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I was mainly okay because its Episode 48 of 50, if this had happened way earlier then yeah I would be pissed.

What I dislike about it was how predictable it was within the episode. That's really normal for IBO so far so it's not a surprise, so that part I'm slightly unhappy.
Old 2017-03-19, 12:03   Link #947
Skaddix

Yeah the problem for me is the Orga Development is it doesn't feel Organic.

Orga has being told stuff for multiple episodes that he should already know just doesn't work for me.

Especially since I felt he learned all this from Biscuit Dying and Talking to Naze in the past.

So it doesn't feel to me Orga got to this point based on his decisions but just because the writers wanted to force him to this point.
Old 2017-03-19, 12:44   Link #948
tdx

Quote:
there is lot of good stuff to watch these days.
Anything to recommend? I need to take my mind off this show badly and I can't, and people are starting to ask questions why I'm looking like my whole family has just died or something...

I want to rage too, but I'm drained by the disappointment and just don't have the strength to.
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 12:48   Link #949
Skaddix

Eh I don't keep up on the anime front as much anymore.

I watch a lot of TV Shows be it Cable, Premium, or Netflix.

We can take this to PM though. It be helpful if you told me your interests.
Old 2017-03-19, 13:02   Link #950
tdx

Ah, okay
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 13:19   Link #951
Blazer-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Sooo....about that spoiler we though was fake....
Anyone want to remind me what this "fake spoiler" was? Can't seem to find it in the thread.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 13:27   Link #952
Skaddix

All I remember is Orga dies and McGillis leads a desperate escape to Earth.
Old 2017-03-19, 13:29   Link #953
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer-X View Post
Anyone want to remind me what this "fake spoiler" was? Can't seem to find it in the thread.
Here you are!

Quote:
I wasn't going to post the pic before, but I guess I can just in case. I thought it looked photoshopped, but it could also maybe be the way the copy of the picture was done?

Spoiler for possible spoilers?:
It basically says that in the episode 48, Orga dies, and because of that in Ep. 49 (which the summary is for) that in the wake of his death, McGillis takes over as leader of Tekkadan and they decide to do a suicidal attack on Earth.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 13:32   Link #954
Skaddix

I think I am going to be even more disappointed in these last 3 Episodes.
Old 2017-03-19, 14:05   Link #955
NBG

I think everyone dies

Didn't they say there would be a bit of a "happy" ending?

Wonder what it could be

As of now I see death

Also the OP subliminally spoiled Orga dying and losing everything. At least that's what I've been told.
NBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 14:50   Link #956
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Awww, I'm sorry to see you guys go. I actually loved the episode. I was surprised by how it ended, but I also am interested in now where they are going to go without Orga.

And I guess I am okay in Orga leaving since it really seemed they were working more and more showing him being less and less essential to Tekkadan. He IS still important, but not as much as he once was. And I was just okay.
How? Without Orga for leadership and Mika having the charisma of rock and Eugene being a yes man they are more fucked than ever
Old 2017-03-19, 15:23   Link #957
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
How? Without Orga for leadership and Mika having the charisma of rock and Eugene being a yes man they are more fucked than ever
At least Mika knows how to charm ladies...
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 15:36   Link #958
Skaddix

For the record can I say I never understood what Kudelia sees in Mika. Atra makes sense. Kudelia not so much.
Old 2017-03-19, 15:43   Link #959
CristianR

Quote:
For the record can I say I never understood what Kudelia sees in Mika. Atra makes sense. Kudelia not so much.
Brothers love, do not forget :v
CristianR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-19, 15:57   Link #960
darkone45

You guys seriously gotta stop being such wimps, I was fucking sad when Orga died, it hurt as fuck but then I remember there where other characters who die to and this gundam, bad things happen to good people next episode were going to see Mika go crazy and we rarely get to see that so I don't know about you but I'm staying to the end I already invested to much anyway plus I get the feeling in the last min Iok is gonna die.
right now I'm enjoying IBO more then anything I see on TV ( the middle of season 2 kinda boring but I still watched it anyways)
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote