Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-04, 14:36   Link #1
Cheese
Dries with fakes or fears

Send a message via MSN to Cheese
Why didn't they notice him there?

Warning! This post contains spoilers from around episode 40 or so.
And another warning! Don't mention anything past episode 40, since I havent seen those episodes yet.
Spoiler:

Can anyone explain why they didn't notice him before?

Cheese
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 14:47   Link #2
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I suggest you make a carefull revisit to that episode. If my memory serves me right, Kakashi was asking what was the sensei doing there? That statement indicates that at first Kakashi doesn't realize it is oro. Then Oro reveals himself by morphing to his known infamous shape and that very cool music plays in the background. Just watch the episode one more time.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 14:54   Link #3
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese
Warning! This post contains spoilers from around episode 40 or so.
And another warning! Don't mention anything past episode 40, since I havent seen those episodes yet.
Spoiler:

Can anyone explain why they didn't notice him before?

Cheese
Why do glasses prevent Lois Lane from recognizing Clark Kent as superman? Why does no one recognize Sailor moon even though she looks exactly the same transformed? It makes the plot more convinent. Don't read much into it.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 15:07   Link #4
Kage_Bunshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Why do glasses prevent Lois Lane from recognizing Clark Kent as superman? Why does no one recognize Sailor moon even though she looks exactly the same transformed? It makes the plot more convinent. Don't read much into it.

Kamui4356 makes a very good point, why do some people try so hard to read into the anime, like.... i'm sure they wouldn't air it having glitches in the storyline or what not.. everything happens for a reason, even in anime. so we should leave it at that.

on a final note, why do you have to take apart every second that occurs in the anime?
Kage_Bunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 15:51   Link #5
Cheese
Dries with fakes or fears

Send a message via MSN to Cheese
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage_Bunshin
Kamui4356 makes a very good point, why do some people try so hard to read into the anime, like.... i'm sure they wouldn't air it having glitches in the storyline or what not.. everything happens for a reason, even in anime. so we should leave it at that.

on a final note, why do you have to take apart every second that occurs in the anime?
I don't mean to take it apart, I was just wondering, that's all.
The Sailor Moon comparison makes sense enough to me.

Cheese
Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 17:10   Link #6
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese
I don't mean to take it apart, I was just wondering, that's all.
The Sailor Moon comparison makes sense enough to me.

Cheese
Don't worry about it. Naruto can be a little tricky, sometimes stuff like that is a subtle plot point, other times it's just something done to make the story flow easier. It can be difficult to tell which is which sometimes.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 17:36   Link #7
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

oro learned an uber disguise no jutsu that makes him noticable by the watcher but not by the other characters in the series :eyebrows: no but really they probably werent paying attention to him and he was standing in a dark corner
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 18:13   Link #8
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I was kinda wondering about this also. Like when Kakashi & Sasuke were training, Kakashi KNEW that Gaara was there because of his "bad vibes"he was putting out. Now granted, Oro could perhaps be wise enough that he might be (if is possible) to hide his evil aura, but it does make me wonder. WHY no one has noticed Oro is there.

That makes me wonder why if he wanted to get into leaf ealier why he just didn't dress up like a ANBU with the bunny lips mask. It may just be that "everything" is ready now for him to make his move they way Oro desires, but it does appear that he really can sneak in anywhere, when ever he pleases. (like the exam)

If it really is like the "sailor moon/clark kent" thing then I understand, but I really thought other talented Ninja's could "feel" his evil presence. Sorry if this sounds like a "star wars -anology" but this point was brought up in the series.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 18:23   Link #9
aahhsin

well even if he does give out evil vibes.

He didn't do anything.

Nobody actually goes out and attack a person that's actually not doing any harm, it makes the good guy look bad.

They probably could sense his chakra levels but just thought

"hmmm this sound guy is really strong"
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 19:24   Link #10
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
well even if he does give out evil vibes.
He didn't do anything.
Nobody actually goes out and attack a person that's actually not doing any harm, it makes the good guy look bad.
Isn't it FACT about what he did to Sasuke?
I don't think people can go around and just start cursing/biting people. He hunted Sasuke, not the other way around.

I'm not saying they would have DO something like attack him just out right, but it does look like the leaf ninja's don't have a clue or even feel Oro's presence. Not stating that it's a whole in the story line, but it's annoying. If they feel his vibes they could simply ask him politely to remove his vail and retain him for questioning, but I have the idea that method would be quite trite as I feel Oro would just go into an attack when his cover is blown.
Old 2004-01-04, 19:52   Link #11
Byakugan
krigakure assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
I was kinda wondering about this also. Like when Kakashi & Sasuke were training, Kakashi KNEW that Gaara was there because of his "bad vibes"he was putting out. Now granted, Oro could perhaps be wise enough that he might be (if is possible) to hide his evil aura, but it does make me wonder. WHY no one has noticed Oro is there.

That makes me wonder why if he wanted to get into leaf ealier why he just didn't dress up like a ANBU with the bunny lips mask. It may just be that "everything" is ready now for him to make his move they way Oro desires, but it does appear that he really can sneak in anywhere, when ever he pleases. (like the exam)

If it really is like the "sailor moon/clark kent" thing then I understand, but I really thought other talented Ninja's could "feel" his evil presence. Sorry if this sounds like a "star wars -anology" but this point was brought up in the series.
KAKASHI DID NOT SENSE THAT GAARA WAS THERE BEACAUSE OF HIS AURA, HE SAID HIMSELF THAT HE COULD SENSE GAARAS INTENT TO KILL SASUKE. WHEN OROCHIMARU WAS THIER AT THE PRELIMINARYS HE HAD CLEARED THIS INTENT FROM HIS MIND SO THAT NO ONE COULD SENSE IT.

DONT HIGHLIGHT THIS UNLESS U HAVE READ THE MANGA ARE AT THE EQUIVALENT OF EPISODE 68 OR SO SINCE 65 HASNT BEEN REALEASED YET. AFTER
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

close ur eyes and walk towards a wall, u can feel thats it there cant u? thats an aura.
sry for caps but my keyboard was stuck on caps lock until i was pretty much done with this reply.
Byakugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 20:06   Link #12
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

ok that makes sence, but what does Kiba's dog scense then?
Thought it had something to do with more than just evil intent... but I'm not sure.
Old 2004-01-04, 20:31   Link #13
Byakugan
krigakure assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
ok that makes sence, but what does Kiba's dog scense then?
Thought it had something to do with more than just evil intent... but I'm not sure.
Ok this is a little bit harder to explain but i can explain it. Kibas dog can sense raw power or energy eminating from some one body. This enery can be called an aura, and in incredibly strong peoples case such as gaara, naruto, kakashi, jiraiya, tsunade, the hokages etc. this aura is very large in radious and really strong. If u would like an axample of this have some put there hand really close to u with out touching u, while you have your eyes closed. You can feel that the hand is there right? That is because the hand has penetrated your aura.

Girls dont have ur boy friend be the one who does this while ur eyes are closed, just dont. Trust me ^_^

Last edited by Byakugan; 2004-01-04 at 20:45.
Old 2004-01-04, 20:42   Link #14
Byakugan
krigakure assassin

fftopic:
ill be back in an hour or two have to finish an essy im writing about love hina.
Old 2004-01-04, 22:24   Link #15
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Even if he is a legendary sennin or what ever, hes legendary that means rarely seen. And for those who seen pictures of Oro might expect him to age beacuse they might not know about his immortality stuff- And those who know the details knows that he can switch bodies?

well im dont know much about Oro but people write alot of stuff about him. So look him up and piece the puzzle together yourself
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 22:32   Link #16
Seiru

Pathyfinder- Thanks for posting spoilers past episode 40, even though the topic starter specifically said not to. -_-
Seiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 11:11   Link #17
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Your very welcome!

can't say I've ever seen a thread that wasn't at least up to Current Aired Episodes

My mind read the word "episode" but thought "chapters" and seeing as I don't read manga, bother, I must have shit for brains this weekend! Me very bad...... can't understand how someone can have the patience to NOT be current! I should be punished!

Thanks for reminding me that Ninja's can "HIDE" their intent! Dispite what others may think I expect Naruto to NOT have huge plot holes even if it just anime.

Last edited by pathyfinder; 2004-01-05 at 12:16. Reason: shit for brains
Old 2004-01-05, 11:53   Link #18
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Pathyfinder you miss the point, the guy that makes this thread didn't see the 24 last episodes thus he asked for no spoiler after the episode 40 not the after the episode 64.

Your last post is full of spoiler for him...

For your question, the stronger you're the more you're able to hide your power, like Zabuza was able to erase his 'presence' to kill silently
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-05, 12:41   Link #19
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
For your question, the stronger you're the more you're able to hide your power, like Zabuza was able to erase his 'presence' to kill silently
Yeah, Hence "Ninja"...they are suppossed to be masters at silent killing.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote