AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-10-22, 13:40   Link #81
cabman11

He doesn't seem to have any romantic interest in anyone except his lawful wife Rita who he spend a thousand years with
Old 2016-10-22, 17:49   Link #82
Darius Drake

^ & ^^ - Actually, there's no actual evidence that he's going to end up with Lita/Rita/part of her name's going to change before she shows up again. If anything, one line already translated suggests that he's not going to end up with her.

Spoiler for That line is::
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-22, 18:05   Link #83
cabman11

I think you're reaching a bit far. They're in love with each other they just both idiots.
And he feels that his current state he's not worthy. And yes I'm caught up with the raw and know of her name change/rank up
Old 2016-10-22, 18:59   Link #84
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
^ & ^^ - Actually, there's no actual evidence that he's going to end up with Lita/Rita/part of her name's going to change before she shows up again. If anything, one line already translated suggests that he's not going to end up with her.

Spoiler for That line is::
It's clear he's in love with her from the first few chapters, but considers his current weakness a barrier. Actually, it kinda remind of the Empress situation a bit. Lita doesn't care, but Il Han has self-confidence issues regarding their relative status.

While he does prefer Lita, it has nothing to do with her possible usefulness. Erta does the explaining just fine, and Lita can't help him fight either. You're reading too much into a joke.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-22, 22:10   Link #85
Darius Drake

It's possible that you're right. At this point, however, I'm going to assume that he's not going to enter into a relationship in this story, period, because he's not, and will never be, comfortable in a relationship.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-22, 23:04   Link #86
cabman11

-_-.......... yes because that thousand years was actually completely meaningless and only an insane person would say otherwise
Old 2016-10-23, 01:29   Link #87
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
It's possible that you're right. At this point, however, I'm going to assume that he's not going to enter into a relationship in this story, period, because he's not, and will never be, comfortable in a relationship.
He's comfortable around Rita and Erta, two of the biggest contender for his heart. Which is all that matters really.

As for his relationship with Rita, at the very very least, he consider her a close friend and not just "potential weapon that cook".

As early as chapter 6, there were hints that he feels for Rita far more than that.

Spoiler for EER Chapter 6:

Yeah. Beside, that line is probably just the author throwing another references. He already referenced Jojo - Ertawagon lol - and a couple of others.
Old 2016-11-17, 13:37   Link #88
senjiro
ecchi sage

Lol in this work, the other references are so good....
Ertaemon.... call me ,,,,,,
I think this will end in harem, lita is there, cause she is not, she will kill them...
I looled so hard when lita goes full dere, and try to bang him for 100 years, and in that moment god call humanity back.... lita: god can you wait a little? Around 200 years is enough.... xd
So she went back to heaven full of heat, and will do the life hard to everyone there.... je je.

“A lot of things happened before I reached this point……”

[You’ve grilled a lot of trolls.]

“Although the continuous sufferings have made me exhausted.”

[You must have wanted to eat something else after eating all those trolls.]

“My desire for growth lead me here.”

[But you couldn’t stop because the extreme poison resistance skill and the cooking skill kept leveling up.]

Erta read his heart so correctly that he was shivering.

“Ah, really.”

[Just kill it quickly.]
Mari the pityfull witch

Last edited by senjiro; 2016-11-17 at 15:12. Reason: Fun fact
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-29, 13:34   Link #89
Yoburi

I reading this novel and i fail to see how the autor is planning to keep is interst in his novel after 10 chapter because the MC is simple not someone any of us can releate to.

First of all when the MC was trap alone for 10 years with Rita i was really exited a MC that start with a huge disavantage over others cool but then he stay alone for 990 years more at that point he simple became too OP so there won`t be any enemies to match him.

Then we got a big tit Rita that stay 1000 years with him and the MC never try to hit that and the worst part he have no interste in other females so from there the autor took from us another element that make novels good romance and sex.

But the worst sin this novel have is the fact the MC is almost invisible and that means no friends to him and no good side-characters for us we only got some angels and one girl name empress that the MC don`t have a boner for.

So WTF is left to like this novel the MC is invisible since chapter 4, there is no romance and no side-characters, no villain at all, no stakes and the MC have almost no goal except became even more OP...

It`s so hard for autors to undestand we want a human MC with weakeness and desiers we can related and not some OP robot with no dick.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-29, 14:22   Link #90
cabman11

Because you're literally only at 10 chapters.
If you keep reading you realize all your worries are literally irrelevant.

There is romance. There is Side characters. There are villains that will come. And they are people that can see him and he interacts with .
But he mostly hangs out with angels (multiple angels)
Old 2016-11-29, 14:26   Link #91
Dart-Sama

@Yoburi
its quite obvious u didnt bother to read past chapt 20 at most? haste makes waste... MC is pretty dense indeed but hes slowly becoming aware that he cant live without Lita plus he has already coming to a wall with 4th class monsters, he could deal with a 4th class mage by ambush but he cant do anything to mosters on that lvl and there is a flag for dragons already... ur loss
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-29, 16:18   Link #92
m4rc0s

@Yoburi
Just to add, how you want him to hit on lita? If a angel show up to you tomorrow saying that the world will end and you are left behind, the first think you will think if you can hit that? i doubt.
at the first 100-200 hundred years, lita not even "shows up" to given him meals, the meals only "appear" near him so she would only show up one or two times per month, maybe even less, she only shows up to give a Tip to him of what to do for one hour in months ,some times he even have been "years" alone without lita showing up , he was already "out" of normal relationship far before lita become something normal in his life that was from the 500 hundred years+ mark , and she only started to show up every day at the very end of the 1000 years mark, to spar with him.
And even if this was not enough; he had a lot more problems to take care of; more important he had only 10 years to learn everything he can so he would not die in day 1, since he would not be able to use mana and after that, he was simply a old man (in mind) , he lived for more than thousand years with 0 possibility of any type of sex so, he simply lost it; he does not "think" about those things anymore, because there was not enough stimulation for him to do so.
But once everything start to go back in the tracks (the story really start), those stimulus, show up, mainly in angel form and he is slowing thinking about it again. So at least for me i would call it good writing.
About secondary character, there is many, and only recent he start to fully interact with them, he even got a building, that he will make as his base, and so on.
the only downside, is that the history is really "slow", and the raw site is paid, so we can not even check the spoilers.
Old 2016-11-29, 16:59   Link #93
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
@Yoburi
Just to add, how you want him to hit on lita? If a angel show up to you tomorrow saying that the world will end and you are left behind, the first think you will think if you can hit that? i doubt.
at the first 100-200 hundred years, lita not even "shows up" to given him meals, the meals only "appear" near him so she would only show up one or two times per month, maybe even less, she only shows up to give a Tip to him of what to do for one hour in months ,some times he even have been "years" alone without lita showing up , he was already "out" of normal relationship far before lita become something normal in his life that was from the 500 hundred years+ mark , and she only started to show up every day at the very end of the 1000 years mark, to spar with him.
And even if this was not enough; he had a lot more problems to take care of; more important he had only 10 years to learn everything he can so he would not die in day 1, since he would not be able to use mana and after that, he was simply a old man (in mind) , he lived for more than thousand years with 0 possibility of any type of sex so, he simply lost it; he does not "think" about those things anymore, because there was not enough stimulation for him to do so.
But once everything start to go back in the tracks (the story really start), those stimulus, show up, mainly in angel form and he is slowing thinking about it again. So at least for me i would call it good writing.
About secondary character, there is many, and only recent he start to fully interact with them, he even got a building, that he will make as his base, and so on.
the only downside, is that the history is really "slow", and the raw site is paid, so we can not even check the spoilers.
You are left alone in the world with only one smoking hot angel at your side and you won`t even try to hit her anf if she only show up a few times then do the best you can when she apears. I mean he was a heathy male in his 20s.

1000 years with a hot woman and not once he try anything even if he fail or she regect him is ok but not even trying is patetic. And don`t give the BS of he would die in the first day crap even if he only got 10 years with her thats more than enough for them to fall in love.

And to answer your question you better belive the first thing i would do is flirt with the angel if i was fucked like the MC was, after all a situation like that can drive one mad but if you got some company and even love the you could last 1000 years unlike our MC that can stay forging a sword for 200 years and be happy about it.

P.S. I going to give another shoot maybe thing get better after chapter 10 but really how awesome if they really fall in love and live for 1000 years toughter only to be separed later and the MC promisses her he would became a higher being so they could reuinte again maybe even put a douche cockblock angel that loves Rita and wants to kill the MC for stealing `his` woman oh well...
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-29, 17:18   Link #94
Salante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
You are left alone in the world with only one smoking hot angel at your side and you won`t even try to hit her anf if she only show up a few times then do the best you can when she apears. I mean he was a heathy male in his 20s.

1000 years with a hot woman and not once he try anything even if he fail or she regect him is ok but not even trying is patetic. And don`t give the BS of he would die in the first day crap even if he only got 10 years with her thats more than enough for them to fall in love.

And to answer your question you better belive the first thing i would do is flirt with the angel if i was fucked like the MC was, after all a situation like that can drive one mad but if you got some company and even love the you could last 1000 years unlike our MC that can stay forging a sword for 200 years and be happy about it.

P.S. I going to give another shoot maybe thing get better after chapter 10 but really how awesome if they really fall in love and live for 1000 years toughter only to be separed later and the MC promisses her he would became a higher being so they could reuinte again maybe even put a douche cockblock angel that loves Rita and wants to kill the MC for stealing `his` woman oh well...
You see, if a monkey wants to mate with you, would you? That's the difference between IlHan and Lita at early years. Then he becomes the carp that leaped over the gate and become a dragon. He was too immersed to notice her feelings changed from interest to love/affection. At first Lita thought he was interesting but she was a higher existence. Slowly IlHan breached that wall. It isn't like she was saying "Yohoo, you're the only human on earth so let's fuck.".

Also if some angels try to cockblock IlHan when he tries to court Lita, she herself will kill whoever that dares to.
Old 2016-11-29, 17:25   Link #95
m4rc0s

Quote:

No, dude he was not left alone with a smoking hot angel, he was left alone.
the angel only showed up, at the start to explain to him, and one or other time at the first 10 years, and until the 500 years mark more, it was the same. and after years of no stimulus, you would lose the desire, if you can understand this, i do not know how to explain.
And no, 10 years is not enough for anyone fallen in love, if you ever fucking seen her 10-20 times in 10 YEARS and for a few hours at max each time. , this is what you have not grasped yet, the angel was no there, HE was alone for Months, before she showed up, a few times even entire YEARS, alone and later on, even decades "alone", i will give you a example;
in school you had more interaction(hours/talk to them ) with some of your classmates in one year, that he had in the first few centuries with the angel, yes centuries, this is you have not grasped yet.
He only got to really interaction with her, on a monthly basis not even days, but monthly , at the very end of the thousand year mark when she came to "spar" with him.
and like you have said yourself, situations like that could drive anyone mad, but this is just the reason of why he is special, he have not gone mad, he advanced one step at time, and focused on "only" the "now", so he could not go crazy alone by himself for a thousand year.
If he wanted to fuck the angel like you said, you and him would have failed since day one, because you would be waiting for years for said angel to "show" up, and then leave again because you simple are not her friend, you would have talked to her for 1 hour in 10 years and you would fallen in love? or even hope to have a connection with anyone? who you never got to "Know"? even more if you are not more than a monkey for said angel, or you would go to the zoo and expect to fuck the monkey? Because this was Lita relationship with him in earlier stage, the earth was the Zoo that she would come to give food to the animals and then leave, as good caretaker sometimes she would throw a "ball(tip of what to do next)" to said monkey to play with or teach him some tricks but in the end most of the times she just throw-ed the food in the "cage"(near him) and left without even seeing him, in the end her view of him only changed in the last few years, when she came to "play(spar)" with said monkey every month and got to see that the monkey itself was a smart and good looking,but before she could take it home her job at the zoo as over and she was called back and in the end for her "people" she was doing something similar as bestiality if they ever stayed together , because this is what humans are for angel, animals, or in their word "lower beings".
And for his "case" the human side : you also can not even compare this with one night stand after a party that someone in their early 20 would do , because there you more or less have talked with the woman and both of them are in the same standard, but in his case he talked one hour in 10 years, then more one hour in 10 years. and so on. So no, you call say what you want, but a "normal" human being would not "try" to fuck with a angel you can only see a few times in a thousand year, just like a you would not try to fuck every woman you ever put a eye on when you are walking in the street or at you school, or at you work, you do not live your entire live seeking woman to have sex with.

Last edited by m4rc0s; 2016-11-29 at 18:20.
m4rc0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-29, 18:06   Link #96
cabman11

Basically to him she is his closest Family not a love interest
Old 2016-11-29, 19:48   Link #97
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Basically to him she is his closest Family not a love interest
Not quite actually. SHe is important to him and not just in a familial way.

Quote:
If I remember right, she didn\t appear much at first. Hell, she simply used magic to teleport food to him and teleport the dishes out.

It was only later that she become a regular, and even then it start out as her appearing some time then leaving instead of staying with him 24/7.

Quote:

He was too busy going through every single scenario possible in preparations for the eventual time resume.

Everybody will have mana to deal with monster, he doesn't. He didn't have even an inkling of how strong the monsters are going to be, what the new world will be like, etc... so he focus on doing as many things as possible before time resume to survive.

Beside, he was a loner all his life. Even later when time resume he's practically almost always alone, and always misinterpret female affection toward him - Erta being a Tsundere does not help.

Quote:
Ironically enough, Lita is the one that falls head over heels for him and become very very obsessive/possessive. Everybody in heaven practically knows about it.

ALso, Lita is quite high in the angel hierarchy and most angels are rather... repressed so nothing like that.

PS: Most angels because the ones that came into contact with our MC usually came out changed - Lita become a Yandere, Erta is a bona fide Tsundere now.
Old 2017-04-03, 09:34   Link #98
Sizaki

It appears that this novel have been completed a while ago. Now we'll just have to wait for it to be fully translated.
I guess it'll be fully translated at the end of this year.
Sizaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-04, 02:52   Link #99
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizaki View Post
It appears that this novel have been completed a while ago. Now we'll just have to wait for it to be fully translated.
I guess it'll be fully translated at the end of this year.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

So, after looking at the last few chapters, although I mostly don't know what MTL is saying,

Spoiler for extremely vague spoiler:
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-16, 21:58   Link #100
Alucard396

I really hope it goes the harem route for this novel I really enjoy lita and erta at chapter 58 so I hope it end harem end would be a shame if not!

If anyone knows plz message me spoiler?

Thank you!
Alucard396 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
failed transfer, game elements, romance, weak become strong