AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2017-03-31, 12:33   Link #21
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Big Mom should open the present lol. Or Pudding opens the gift to present to Big Mom.
Old 2017-03-31, 17:46   Link #22
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
How do we know that Sanji isn't putting on an act for Pudding, just as she's doing the same for him?
Because we were shown his inner thoughts. He found her so cute he even started doubting his own memories of her being evil. Obviously, he still has a clear head on his shoulders (it's just a bit muddied with dirty thoughts) and knows what he needs to do, but that doesn't mean he won't enjoy the situation until the very last moment. He can't help but be happy to be with a beautiful woman, even if he knows she intends to kill him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Come to think of it: Both parties made the kiss between Sanji and Pudding their starting signal. Which means up until this point everything is supposed to go 'normal'. So Sanji is definately going to leave this place as a married man.
I'm pretty sure Pudding intends to shoot before the kiss, so the marriage won't be completed. I could easily imagine Sanji forcefully kissing her while dodging the shot or to prevent her from firing though.
Old 2017-04-01, 01:50   Link #23
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I'm pretty sure Pudding intends to shoot before the kiss, so the marriage won't be completed. I could easily imagine Sanji forcefully kissing her while dodging the shot or to prevent her from firing though.
The kiss usually comes last, after everything is finished and the marriage is complete. So at this point they are offically married.
The only othen possibility for Sanji is to get out of this as a widower, though usually in OP it's hard for anyone to really die.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-01, 04:38   Link #24
alex_drian

Well, I can't wait for everything for go completely wrong
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-04, 06:25   Link #25
danielevo

By the way why oda very often to take a break ? Is he okay ? This personally make me bored with one piece.. Anyone from japan know his condition ?
danielevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-04, 09:41   Link #26
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielevo View Post
By the way why oda very often to take a break ? Is he okay ? This personally make me bored with one piece.. Anyone from japan know his condition ?
Oda is taking break at least once every month based from my view that is not included in WSJ schedule as well. Some big events on Japan also makes him go break like Golden Week, New Year and such where he need to spend his life with his family to celebrate it.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-04, 09:47   Link #27
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

They're giving him breaks every four or five chapters because he was once sent to the hospital (I forgot the exact cause of it), and One Piece being more important than all the other manga in Jump combined, they're making sure Oda can stay in good shape. I don't think he's actually ill, they're just taking extra care of him since that incident.
Old 2017-04-04, 11:10   Link #28
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
They're giving him breaks every four or five chapters because he was once sent to the hospital (I forgot the exact cause of it), and One Piece being more important than all the other manga in Jump combined, they're making sure Oda can stay in good shape. I don't think he's actually ill, they're just taking extra care of him since that incident.
I remember that he kept working when he was hospitalized back then not to mention the schedule does not stack with WSJ schedule if turns out WSJ is on break while Oda is not which sometimes happened.

Still i'm looking forward on how this party goes down.
Old 2017-04-04, 20:27   Link #29
Superstars
Final Boss

Break last week or this week?

Last edited by Superstars; 2017-04-04 at 21:28.
Superstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-05, 14:45   Link #30
Sarai Guadalupe Gonz

Is so interesting this bow that will happen with the plans of the mugiwaras hope that we are more interesting and that ODA can impress us as always
Sarai Guadalupe Gonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-06, 03:53   Link #31
marvelB

As far as the breaks go.... it's pretty much as Kanon said. In fact, Oda himself even brought up the subject of his breaks in an interview from last year (which I even posted about in the SBS thread):

Quote:
- Shueisha allows him to take more breaks these days. Oda wonders if this is because they are worried that ONE PIECE might come to an end due to his health problem.
Oda got hospitalized after he works in Film Z. He thought the staffs finally noticed that if he worked too hard he would be down, but after all he got involved in ONE PIECE Film again...
^So part of the blame for the breaks may lie with Oda's bosses, rather than Oda himself.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-06, 12:15   Link #32
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
As far as the breaks go.... it's pretty much as Kanon said. In fact, Oda himself even brought up the subject of his breaks in an interview from last year (which I even posted about in the SBS thread):

^So part of the blame for the breaks may lie with Oda's bosses, rather than Oda himself.....
Nah... We can't blame the bosses either since we need Oda in good condition as well.

So, i wonder who will trigger the war this time? My bet is on Reiju or Sanji.
Old 2017-04-08, 21:55   Link #33
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Is it just me or Does Smoothie and Reiju have similarities?

They both cover one of their eye's *their right side*with their hair, Both have at least one tattoo, *on the right side*. I could go on but that could be reaching a bit on more similarities.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote