AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-17, 07:02   Link #141
watisit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
It's incorrect because he didn't have sex with her.

Seriously guys how many Isekai series have you read where female characters actually take birth control pills? Really? Does that world even have any form of birth control? Let alone special medicine for it?
Hello Work Neet has. It was a powder mixed in hot water though.

And lol, the events of the night when he did it with Shion was quite funny. Thought Frau would've been jealous though.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-20, 09:55   Link #142
Valky
Radioactive

Other series kinda use "contraception magic" for it .. rapish series 29-sai for example.

Yeah, he was trolled by the girls. The after story is also pretty funny, with the mattress and all.
Old 2017-04-06, 10:13   Link #143
Anemya

well just to be safe...., did he just have one. love interest?
Anemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 21:44   Link #144
Ratedhook522

The illustration on page 7 is from volume 5. Apparently Rona is a princess and during the volume she had to return home and looked very depressed when wearing a dress where as Renya in another illustration seems to be on his way to her. I have no idea what is happening in this volume so if anybody can share to explain then please do because I am confused as hell towards whats happening.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 02:57   Link #145
Valky
Radioactive

A little correction. It's not Lorna who is a princess, it's Cion. An archduke's daughter actually, then again that country is a dukedom not kingdom so yeah, it's basically the same. . Lorna is her knight, her family is a trusted subordinate family of the archduke if I remember it right.

That volume was about Cion getting called back by her mother to be a tribute to the assh*le summoned hero. Basically the holy empire that summoned the hero asked a princess from every country as tributes for the hero, so Cion kinda volunteer since she doesn't want her little sister to be chosen, and Cion thinks the dukedom needs her little sister more as successor, since Cion is not really good at management and stuff that use brain. Otherwise it might destroy the relationship between human nations if they didn't give them any, something like that.

The illustration with the car is when Renya on the way to "kidnap" Cion with the help of Frau and Emiru, also to punish the hero a little.
Old 2017-04-14, 13:01   Link #146
SineMora
Wait for it...

Borken face! Missing teeth! Blow up eye! Broken limbs so that he can't move anymore! That's what "hero" s deserve!

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 13:05   Link #147
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Borken face! Missing teeth! Blow up eye! Broken limbs so that he can't move anymore! That's what "hero" s deserve!
how about turn into experimental material for Frau
Old 2017-04-14, 16:21   Link #148
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
"Borken" face...... pfffft

Last edited by Hokoga; 2017-04-14 at 20:50.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 08:44   Link #149
Golan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
A little correction. It's not Lorna who is a princess, it's Cion. An archduke's daughter actually, then again that country is a dukedom not kingdom so yeah, it's basically the same. . Lorna is her knight, her family is a trusted subordinate family of the archduke if I remember it right.

That volume was about Cion getting called back by her mother to be a tribute to the assh*le summoned hero. Basically the holy empire that summoned the hero asked a princess from every country as tributes for the hero, so Cion kinda volunteer since she doesn't want her little sister to be chosen, and Cion thinks the dukedom needs her little sister more as successor, since Cion is not really good at management and stuff that use brain. Otherwise it might destroy the relationship between human nations if they didn't give them any, something like that.

The illustration with the car is when Renya on the way to "kidnap" Cion with the help of Frau and Emiru, also to punish the hero a little.
Have you read the latest chapters? Could you tell us if Renya actually accepts a harem or if he is set only on Shion? I would hate it frankly
Golan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 15:15   Link #150
Valky
Radioactive

I haven't. Kinda put it on hold for quite some time now.

Actually, I'm not really sure either. He doesn't seem to mind, but doesn't actively sought it either. Cion doesn't seem against harem though, so probably?
Old 2017-04-20, 15:19   Link #151
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

none of the girls are against harems and Renya has not settle on anyone.
Old 2017-04-22, 07:41   Link #152
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master

Renya is an incredible MC....currently one of the most I like.....badass....berserker...ruthless....
Spoiler:
Honjo Masamune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-22, 08:08   Link #153
blackman

Damn, that was brutal
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-22, 18:19   Link #154
SineMora
Wait for it...

Pardon the error there, it's hard to type on an android phone... And damn can't wait for the next manga chap

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-03, 21:35   Link #155
kapp

been awahile since last post but i wonder does anyone know where ln illustrations for vol 9-16 are? seems they might not exist but im hoping.
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-20, 08:31   Link #156
trojan13ic

The so called Harem atleast until chp.120 raw (grils that shows interest to him and/or him showing interest to them)

Cion - doesnt mind a harem i think
Rona - im losing interest to this 1, because.........
Kurowaru/Kurowaal??? - washboard elf
Emil - a demon (yes the demon who killed Hartz) & a "homo" XD
Frau - a fairy from underworld (and i agree that shes the scariest char lol) with a lot of dark secrets

He has a king size x2 bed in his big room with multiple girls surrounding it... and obviously... he f*** em all!!!
Spoiler for ...:

P.S. MILF appeared!
trojan13ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-28, 10:58   Link #157
krati

are his party member useful later? i read all the translated cp. and up to date they where only useful at being massager's...(except for frau)
krati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-28, 14:05   Link #158
MrStealKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojan13ic View Post
The so called Harem atleast until chp.120 raw (grils that shows interest to him and/or him showing interest to them)

Cion - doesnt mind a harem i think
Rona - im losing interest to this 1, because.........
Kurowaru/Kurowaal??? - washboard elf
Emil - a demon (yes the demon who killed Hartz) & a "homo" XD
Frau - a fairy from underworld (and i agree that shes the scariest char lol) with a lot of dark secrets

He has a king size x2 bed in his big room with multiple girls surrounding it... and obviously... he f*** em all!!!
Spoiler for ...:

P.S. MILF appeared!
Can you kindly explain your spoiler please
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Also
Spoiler for Spoiler:
MrStealKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-28, 17:34   Link #159
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStealKun View Post
Can you kindly explain your spoiler please
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Also
Spoiler for Spoiler:
people are getting the name mix up
Major Spoilers, you have been warn
Spoiler:

Fate of the Hero
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2017-08-28 at 17:47.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-28, 17:41   Link #160
MrStealKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
people are getting the name mix up
Major Spoilers, you have been warn
Spoiler:
So
Spoiler for Spoiler:
MrStealKun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags