Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-04-13, 10:35   Link #441
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Writer is definitely stalling, probably has no idea how to continue from the climax.
He is probably still undecided to pick girl to be the winner of the romance race.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 10:42   Link #442
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
He is probably still undecided to pick girl to be the winner of the romance race.
He should just pick Yoshino. Everybody wins.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 10:45   Link #443
AB079
Banned

What is the problem with the author... seriously he's killing the manga by delaying the ending.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 15:53   Link #444
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
He should just pick Yoshino. Everybody wins.
No, you can't have nice things.

And Yoshino doesn't deserves that shit.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 20:01   Link #445
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
No, you can't have nice things.

And Yoshino doesn't deserves that shit.
What's your problem with her exactly?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2017-04-13, 22:29   Link #446
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Reread my post.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 22:47   Link #447
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Reread my post.
Where? What page. I don't have time to go looking for it.

Old 2017-04-14, 05:59   Link #448
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

The recent chapter shows the double standard of the students and maybe the mangaka as well. The students seeing a girl abusing a dude by calling him names and apparently that's perfectly fine but when the boy lashes out and turned the table on the girl and the watchers starts calling it abuse. Aki got her just deserts and decided to get revenge by kidnapping his dog, which is an actual crime itself, made herself look worst. Granted the dude was getting a big head afterwards and his classmates treating him as royalty didn't help matters but still. Aki can mock anyone she please it seems but looks like she can't take it as well as she gives it.

Old 2017-04-14, 23:49   Link #449
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Where? What page. I don't have time to go looking for it.
The fourm is only 23 pages dude. It cant be THAT hard to find, just chill.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 00:32   Link #450
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice_Rises View Post
The fourm is only 23 pages dude. It cant be THAT hard to find, just chill.
Hah? You expect me to go looking at all 23 pages for one measly post? You must be nuts Besides it's not THAT important and I'm not THAT curious that I would waste my time combing this thread.

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2017-04-15 at 09:30.
Old 2017-04-15, 04:33   Link #451
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
The recent chapter shows the double standard of the students and maybe the mangaka as well. The students seeing a girl abusing a dude by calling him names and apparently that's perfectly fine but when the boy lashes out and turned the table on the girl and the watchers starts calling it abuse. Aki got her just deserts and decided to get revenge by kidnapping his dog, which is an actual crime itself, made herself look worst. Granted the dude was getting a big head afterwards and his classmates treating him as royalty didn't help matters but still. Aki can mock anyone she please it seems but looks like she can't take it as well as she gives it.
Yep, the author made easier for us to convinced why Aki is the worst girl in this manga.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 05:17   Link #452
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Yep, the author made easier for us to convinced why Aki is the worst girl in this manga.
That is why Yoshino should/must win.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 07:03   Link #453
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
That is why Yoshino should/must win.
My prophecy will be fulfilled
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 19:17   Link #454
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Not sure it's really a double standard. I mean, there's a reason they call her the "cruel princess": she's infamous for ripping men to shreds. Aside from her yuri fan-club everyone sees it as a verbal beat-down. I think the girls were getting mad because of the fact that he was attacking breast size. Girls, especially in anime/manga, tend to be sensitive about that matter. Judging the size of one girl can have all kinds of impacts on other girls depending on how they compare, not to mention that talking so much about a secondary sexual characteristic qualifies as sexual harassment. If Aki had gone and started questioning the size of a man's package, then she would be on the same level as that.

All this said, suggesting that she'd try to get his dog impregnated after kidnapping her really was low, and indeed a criminal act.

All that said, I do indeed find it highly unlikely that Aki will lose. Most likely, she'll win and do her best to learn, with the help of a guy who knows all too well the pain felt by a man who's been insulted by his crush. Maybe have something like the end to the extra episode of Amagami, the one about the girl that tricked Junichi's date into going to the wrong place and, in her arc, drove off every girl that took any interest in him at all. That story ended with her admitting to her sabotage and then going to express her contrition. I could see Aki either doing some sort of announcement or going to all the boys she can remember to express her sincere apologies, with broadly varying results.

But either way, first we're going to have to deal with Masamune's sudden collapse.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 23:08   Link #455
Justice_Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
My prophecy will be fulfilled
Uh......... No.
Old 2017-04-26, 15:55   Link #456
Justice_Rises

So..... When is chapter 40 going to come out? Or will we be subjected to another BS side story?
Old 2017-04-26, 16:20   Link #457
RDNexus

If I'm not mistaken, it'll be released by the start of next month, and it'll finally return to the main story.
Anyone is free to correct me if I'm wrong somewhere
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 03:15   Link #458
WingedAccelerator

The last two korean RAW chapters were available around this time of the month, so the new one is around the corner, or may get a bit delayed, due to Golden Week.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-28, 09:23   Link #459
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

It's returned back to the main story. Chapter 40.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-30, 21:14   Link #460
bastek66

So Masamune got ulticaria due to malnutrition?

Btw does all Comic Rex for recent half of year were with Masamune girls?

Tags
bait and switch, harem, romance, tsundere, white knight protagonist